collapse collapse

Please donate to help towards the costs of keeping this site going. Thank You.

Recent Topics

Aston Villa 2 Chelsea 2 Post Match Heart Massage. by LeeB
[Today at 11:07:03 AM]

Champions League Contention by Monty
[Today at 11:03:05 AM]

Other Games - 2023/24 by ChicagoLion
[Today at 11:00:38 AM]

Morgan Rogers - Signed by Risso
[Today at 10:53:07 AM]

Ollie Watkins by andyh
[Today at 10:53:07 AM]

Robin Olsen by Goldenballs
[Today at 10:28:09 AM]

Emiliano Martinez - World Cup winner and officially best keeper in the world by Ads
[Today at 10:04:48 AM]

Leon Bailey - signed by PeterWithe
[Today at 09:31:35 AM]

Follow us on...

Author Topic: H+Vers on TV  (Read 13362 times)

Offline Greg N'Ash

Re: H+Vers on TV
« Reply #45 on: August 15, 2011, 09:14:37 AM »
There's a bloke who lives down my road who we recognised as being the barman in the Piglet Files. Mate looked him up on-line and he's basically been in every classic tv show since Quatermass in the 60's. Doctor Who, Inspector Morse, Last of the summer wine, you name it, he's been in it as well as films like The Omen. Last time i saw him he was standing in his front garden talking loudly on the phone in a camp voice about "resting at the moment dear". I wouldn't have minded but he was in his jim-jams. Not sure if he's a Villa fan but he really should be.

Offline Rudy Can't Fail

• http://www.heroespredictions.co.uk/pl/
Re: H+Vers on TV
« Reply #46 on: August 15, 2011, 09:31:30 AM »
There's a bloke who lives down my road who we recognised as being the barman in the Piglet Files. Mate looked him up on-line and he's basically been in every classic tv show since Quatermass in the 60's. Doctor Who, Inspector Morse, Last of the summer wine, you name it, he's been in it as well as films like The Omen. Last time i saw him he was standing in his front garden talking loudly on the phone in a camp voice about "resting at the moment dear". I wouldn't have minded but he was in his jim-jams. Not sure if he's a Villa fan but he really should be.

Strangley enough, that's exactly how I've envisaged you, Gregory. Barking.

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal