collapse collapse

Please donate to help towards the costs of keeping this site going. Thank You.

Recent Topics

Aston Villa vs Chelsea pre-match thread by Clampy
[Today at 07:39:53 AM]

NSWE Investment by Clampy
[Today at 07:36:01 AM]

Ollie Watkins by stevo_st
[Today at 07:04:35 AM]

Diego Carlos by ROBBO
[Today at 12:28:16 AM]

Aston Villa v Bournemouth Post Match Thread by dcdavecollett
[Today at 12:09:49 AM]

Other Games - 2023/24 by Axl Rose
[April 26, 2024, 11:19:52 PM]

Chris Heck - President of Business Operations by Percy McCarthy
[April 26, 2024, 11:04:45 PM]

Saturday night fever - Chelsea at home by trinityoap
[April 26, 2024, 11:02:50 PM]

Recent Posts

Follow us on...

Author Topic: A message to the Aston Villa players  (Read 12106 times)

Offline TonyD

Re: A message to the Aston Villa players
« Reply #30 on: December 29, 2010, 05:45:21 PM »
I would like to say to the players:

Please come out and tell us exactly what the problem is at VP!!!!

Offline Legion

• Oh, it must be! And it is! Villa in the lead!
    • Personal Education Services
  • GM : 05.04.2019
« Reply #31 on: September 20, 2011, 11:29:49 PM »
BUMP!

Offline Greg N'Ash

« Reply #32 on: September 21, 2011, 12:06:14 AM »
A timely reminder i believe to all the players over the last week who've told us how bad Gary Mac and GH were  and how the only way they could express themselves was to get into drunken punch-ups with staff, brief the press 'off the record' and generally play like clowns. i wonder who they're blaming tonite??

You can employ as many managers as you like but if the squad is rotten, there's nowt you can do.

Offline Compass

« Reply #33 on: September 21, 2011, 12:33:50 AM »
Given - A new hero to all Villa fans.
Dunne - A fine job you're doing. Still wouldn't give a toss if you left though.
Collins - You're a talentless moron who doesn't know what to do with the ball apart from hoof it 24/7.
Hutton - I'll always class you as a Spurs reject. You play like shit on the pitch.
Warnock - Go back to the reserves you sulky boy.
Delph - How does it feel knowing you're out of your depth in the Premier League?
Bannan - Must be annoying that Delph is being ahead of you...
Albrighton - What's happened to you? You're a year older and you've gone backwards.
Petrov - Your legs may have gone, but you try your hardest and that's a thing to admire.
N'Zogbia - Not good enough and you know it.
Ireland - You are a one season wonder. You are mentally damaged. You are a shit player. Fuck off.
Heskey - Why have we done to deserve you?!
Gabby - Keep up the good form my good man!
Bent - I can understand your frustration due to the rubbish midfield and tactics. Won't be surprised if you want out due to the board shafting the whole club.

The players we have are shocking. Either not good enough, a poor attitude or shocking wages. Some of them are related to all 3. The wage bill doesn't justify their value at all.

Offline ROBBO

• GM : 15.01.2025
« Reply #34 on: September 21, 2011, 12:38:22 AM »
On the original thread Greg i could hadly have visualised how the club could sink much lower, I didn't realise there was still a fair way to go. I'm sick of having an owner who is part time and employs idiots to run the club. I know people will come on here and say what a great guy Faulkner is, i would rather have a mean hearted cretin who knows his football back to front thanks. The thing that really shits me though is that to a man all Villa supporters were of one voice in that the team have desperately needed a couple of good midfielders for the last three years, if You were Faulkner you would have had enough knowledge to make sure the manager strengthened this area of weakness and given him the funds to do it. A crap board, a crap manager and a crap midfield = Aston Villa.

Offline ozzjim

• GM : 30.08.2022
« Reply #35 on: September 21, 2011, 12:52:16 AM »
A timely reminder i believe to all the players over the last week who've told us how bad Gary Mac and GH were  and how the only way they could express themselves was to get into drunken punch-ups with staff, brief the press 'off the record' and generally play like clowns. i wonder who they're blaming tonite??

You can employ as many managers as you like but if the squad is rotten, there's nowt you can do.

clappy thing

Offline WA Villan

« Reply #36 on: September 21, 2011, 10:41:06 AM »

There's the keyword Rotten. We have some bad apples, who they are I don't know, but we do have them. A few egotistical, lazy wankers, and their dragging the rest down with them. At a guess, some of the more older so called experienced players. Get rid.

Offline Greg N'Ash

« Reply #37 on: September 21, 2011, 10:58:20 AM »

There's the keyword Rotten. We have some bad apples, who they are I don't know, but we do have them. A few egotistical, lazy wankers, and their dragging the rest down with them. At a guess, some of the more older so called experienced players. Get rid.

GH had their number, but unfortunately Lerner aborted his plans probably on the grounds of cost. I'm afraid we're stuck with them. You can make a case for one manager not getting the most out of players but 3? For all the platitudes from some about preferring AM in the press, most of them aren't much better than last season and if i was AM i'd keep an eye on who's standing behind me - he's likely to get the same knife stuck In his back that was used on GH.

Offline Risso

• GM : 04.03.2025
« Reply #38 on: September 21, 2011, 11:00:05 AM »
Given - A new hero to all Villa fans.
Dunne - A fine job you're doing. Still wouldn't give a toss if you left though.
Collins - You're a talentless moron who doesn't know what to do with the ball apart from hoof it 24/7.
Hutton - I'll always class you as a Spurs reject. You play like shit on the pitch.
Warnock - Go back to the reserves you sulky boy.
Delph - How does it feel knowing you're out of your depth in the Premier League?
Bannan - Must be annoying that Delph is being ahead of you...
Albrighton - What's happened to you? You're a year older and you've gone backwards.
Petrov - Your legs may have gone, but you try your hardest and that's a thing to admire.
N'Zogbia - Not good enough and you know it.
Ireland - You are a one season wonder. You are mentally damaged. You are a shit player. Fuck off.
Heskey - Why have we done to deserve you?!
Gabby - Keep up the good form my good man!
Bent - I can understand your frustration due to the rubbish midfield and tactics. Won't be surprised if you want out due to the board shafting the whole club.

I love the smell of a good rant in the morning!

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal