collapse collapse

Please donate to help towards the costs of keeping this site going. Thank You.

Recent Topics

Recent Posts

Re: Championship Memories by RamboandBruno
[Today at 08:13:06 AM]

Re: Championship Memories by ADVILLAFAN
[Today at 08:11:19 AM]

Re: Championship Memories by itmustbe_it is!
[Today at 08:06:29 AM]

Re: Championship Memories by Godfrey Brian
[Today at 08:02:05 AM]

Re: NSWE Investment by algy
[Today at 08:01:14 AM]

Re: Championship Memories by Demitri_C
[Today at 07:50:27 AM]

Re: Championship Memories by Villan For Life
[Today at 07:45:50 AM]

Re: Championship Memories by Gareth
[Today at 07:44:19 AM]

Follow us on...

Author Topic: Match worn / player issue shirts  (Read 28894 times)

Offline ChicagoLion

• Literally
Re: Match worn / player issue shirts
« Reply #60 on: March 16, 2021, 09:22:25 AM »
How easy is it to get an original pre synthetic shirt, not the replicas from the club shop.

Offline Deano's Mullet

« Reply #61 on: March 16, 2021, 09:32:27 AM »
Classic Football Shirts is a v v good website for purchasing shirts of all eras and in all conditions but some of the older ones go for a lot of money. If there’s a Villa shirt you want though it will be on there.

Offline olaftab

• GM : 12.06.2024
« Reply #62 on: March 16, 2021, 10:35:15 AM »
I own the last shirt Yorke every wore for us up at Goodison.
How did you get hold of it? I would happily buy that off you and burn it.

Offline eamonn

• GM : 26.07.2020
« Reply #63 on: March 16, 2021, 01:35:21 PM »
Was it labelled "as new" due to him barely breaking a sweat that day with Yanited on his mind ?!

Offline ElliottAV

« Reply #64 on: April 17, 2021, 05:02:41 PM »

Hi mate would you be able to reply to the message I’ve sent you regarding this shirt pal?

Offline The Left Side

« Reply #65 on: April 17, 2021, 10:27:38 PM »
Does anyone know where to find retro Villa shirts besides the Villa shop, Ebay and Etsy?

Offline Exeter 77

« Reply #66 on: April 18, 2021, 05:09:37 PM »
Does anyone know where to find retro Villa shirts besides the Villa shop, Ebay and Etsy?
Amazon do some and I think you can get them direct from Score Draw who have the licence to produce them.

Offline Si

« Reply #67 on: April 18, 2021, 08:55:15 PM »

Hi mate would you be able to reply to the message I’ve sent you regarding this shirt pal?
   Hi sorry don't come on here very often, the shirt isn't match worn, it is a player issue, but was obviously a spare which was then used for the newspaper competition.The signatures are the full first team squad from that season, which I collected hanging around the car park on match days and sorry at the moment not looking to sell. Just at the moment curious regarding its value.   

Offline ElliottAV

« Reply #68 on: April 20, 2021, 04:08:46 PM »

Hi pal thanks for the response, is there any offer at all that you wouldn’t be able to decline pal as I’d be very interested in this shirt, if you’d like to discuss feel free to drop me a direct message! Thanks
   Hi sorry don't come on here very often, the shirt isn't match worn, it is a player issue, but was obviously a spare which was then used for the newspaper competition.The signatures are the full first team squad from that season, which I collected hanging around the car park on match days and sorry at the moment not looking to sell. Just at the moment curious regarding its value.   

Offline Si

« Reply #69 on: April 20, 2021, 04:30:05 PM »

Hi pal thanks for the response, is there any offer at all that you wouldn’t be able to decline pal as I’d be very interested in this shirt, if you’d like to discuss feel free to drop me a direct message! Thanks

Hi if I can find a way to get it valued, if I then choose to sell. I will let you have first refusal. Hope this is OK.

Offline ElliottAV

« Reply #70 on: April 20, 2021, 04:32:06 PM »

Hi if I can find a way to get it valued, if I then choose to sell. I will let you have first refusal. Hope this is OK.

Hi that would be great i appreciate your help Si thank you

Offline ElliottAV

« Reply #71 on: October 05, 2021, 12:20:01 AM »

Hi mate, did you get round to getting a valuation for this shirt at all?

Online Drummond

• GM : 10.10.2024
« Reply #72 on: October 05, 2021, 01:46:46 AM »
Great point that.

Offline ElliottAV

« Reply #73 on: June 23, 2022, 03:04:37 PM »
Did you get round to a valuation on this item? Would be intrigued to see what this sort of shirt would fetch nowadays!

Offline dave.woodhall

• Location: Treading water in a sea of retarded sexuality and bad poetry.
« Reply #74 on: June 23, 2022, 07:28:36 PM »
Did you get round to a valuation on this item? Would be intrigued to see what this sort of shirt would fetch nowadays!

How about using this place for something other than seeing how much you can sell stuff for?

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal