collapse collapse

Please donate to help towards the costs of keeping this site going. Thank You.

Follow us on...

Author Topic: Most hated Villa 11 ever  (Read 15382 times)

Online Gareth

• GM : 25.02.2025
Re: Most hated Villa 11 ever
« Reply #45 on: June 06, 2011, 09:20:19 PM »
Players who have it all but dont put enough effort in are my pet hate....step forward Ginola and once he had his big contract Carew

for me the manager would have to be MoN for me - hero to sub-zero with one calculated action....quite an achievement when you think of Dolly & Billy McNeill

Offline *shellac*

« Reply #46 on: June 07, 2011, 02:47:36 AM »
Steve Foster would get my vote - dodgy perm, crappy headband and a lousy defender.
I got that dodgy perm & crappy headband but I bet I'm a better defender than he was.  Maybe if he has a mullet then, our point of view of him might be different now.  I guess hair plays a big part in footballers' abilities.

Offline villabren

« Reply #47 on: June 08, 2011, 06:05:14 PM »
Gotta be Unsworth, for claiming he knew nothing about everton's interest in him before he joined villa despite Harry Redknapp saying he'd known damn well. Also he was absolutely filthy every time he played against villa.

Offline SteveN

• GM : Feb, 2014
« Reply #48 on: June 08, 2011, 07:54:39 PM »
Ray Houghton - no reason other than I just didn't like him (hate is too strong).  I turn the radio off when he turns up on it.

Online The Left Side

« Reply #49 on: June 08, 2011, 08:33:16 PM »
Gotta be Unsworth, for claiming he knew nothing about everton's interest in him before he joined villa despite Harry Redknapp saying he'd known damn well. Also he was absolutely filthy every time he played against villa.

seconded

Offline Oscar Arce

• Location: Trinity Road Enclosure, just come through the gates for a 6d. transfer from the Witton End grassy bank to buy a Wagon wheel in the Tuck Shop under the stand
« Reply #50 on: June 10, 2011, 02:20:57 PM »
The boos would ring down from the Holte End with this squad:

GK Sorenson - good couple of seasons but gives the impression he can't stand Villa and is a miserable cnt

RB Brian Tiler - barracked by the Villa fans in his time at Villa as Tommy Doc's 'golden balls'
CH - Unsworth - need I explain ?
CH - Alpay - refused to put in any effort, surly, and did the big shhhhh... to the fans.
LB Keith Bradley - never well liked and prone to major cock ups

RM - Hopkins - Villa hating neanderthal who was never fit to clean the toilets at VP.
CM - Curcic - never interested in anyone but himself, this weirdo ended up on reality TV in his homeland.
CM - Hodge - the most spineless inbred ever to wear an Aston Villa shirt
LM - Nigel 'fatty' Callaghan - Just useless and disinterested

In the hole - Craig Gardner- That's where I would like, quite literally to see the ugliest ever player in a Villa shirt.

CF- Fas 'the cash' Fashanu - The big pay day for the big man, absolutely hated him.

Subs:
Geoff Vowden - Playing for Blues was never forgotten by the Holte, they gave him merciless stick although he scored some important goals in Third Division
Stephen 'wiggy' Ireland - Contemptable little money-grabbing git.
Steve 'the headband' Foster - Just crap.
Stanley Victor - Disinterested in playing for 'his' club.

All together now..........
boooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Offline Sir Paul Merson

« Reply #51 on: June 12, 2011, 10:15:51 AM »
without doubt the most hated player at villa (and older fans will agree) was Steve Hodge, in the game against norwich he fought with a steward and i swear to god his back pass to a norwich player to score was delberate because of all the stick he was gettin :(

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal