collapse collapse

Please donate to help towards the costs of keeping this site going. Thank You.

Recent Topics

Aston Villa v Chelsea Match Thread by VillaTim
[Today at 09:28:01 PM]

Robin Olsen by Footy-Vill
[Today at 09:25:36 PM]

Other Games - 2023/24 by kippaxvilla2
[Today at 09:20:35 PM]

Player Discipline, Bookings and Suspension by Footy-Vill
[Today at 09:14:01 PM]

Morgan Rogers - Signed by Somniloquism
[Today at 09:12:29 PM]

Youri Tielemans (confirmed) by Drummond
[Today at 09:11:32 PM]

John McGinn - signed (Captain) by Footy-Vill
[Today at 08:54:32 PM]

Follow us on...

Author Topic: We Shall Not Be Moved!  (Read 10624 times)

Offline Chipsticks

• GM : 22.04.2015
Re: We Shall Not Be Moved!
« Reply #30 on: March 20, 2011, 05:37:14 PM »
I love Aston Villa with all my heart, but sometimes I just cannot be fucking arsed.

That said, I'd still go and watch them every week if they fell as far as Division 3.

Offline Can Gana Be Bettered!?!?

« Reply #31 on: March 20, 2011, 06:10:01 PM »
So if the fans are unhappy, they should wait until the end of the match when the players, manager and directors have left? Then what, write a stern letter to the Evening Mail or be a "first-time caller, long-time listener" to Tom Ross to complain? That'll really show them what we think.

If they're shit, and they were fucking awful yesterday, then they deserve to be told during the game. Why is it up to the fans to tell Houllier he's got it all wrong and what subs he should make?

At the moment, rightly or wrongly, I want them to give me a reason to get behind them 100%. I'd like them to show me they're in it 100%, be it commitment or knowing what they're doing.

Offline Andy_Lochhead_in_the_air

• Location: Upton Park....No, Olympic Stadium....No, Aston Park...Yes that's it,Turf Moor.
« Reply #32 on: March 21, 2011, 07:51:14 AM »
It's time to give our whole club 110% support. 

Saunders......Saunders........Saundersssssssss

Offline UsualSuspect

« Reply #33 on: March 21, 2011, 08:32:46 AM »
With encouragement and backing these lads will run through brick walls for us and the club.
-----------------------------------------------------------

Quite possibly the most ridiculous statement I have ever read on here.

As a team we have relegation written all over us

No heart
No leaders
No desire
No clue

Offline WikiVilla

« Reply #34 on: March 21, 2011, 08:57:22 AM »
What we need now is leadership on and off the pitch

On it, Ashley young should not be captain. A frankly bizarre decision to give him the armband. It should either be NRC or Petrov.

Off the field, GH IMO has to be removed now and kmac and co step in for 8 games to see us through. Loanees should be recalled especially Carew and bannan. Revert to 442 counter attacking football with young and downing on the w ing and Carew and gabby up top.

Offline UsualSuspect

« Reply #35 on: March 21, 2011, 09:08:27 AM »

On it, Ashley young should not be captain. A frankly bizarre decision to give him the armband. It should either be NRC or Petrov.

Off the field, GH IMO has to be removed now and kmac and co step in for 8 games to see us through. Loanees should be recalled especially Carew and bannan. Revert to 442 counter attacking football with young and downing on the w ing and Carew and gabby up top.

For me our biggest problem is the french cock continuing to play AY in the hole.

It gives us a terrible shape and totally negates Bent.

on Sat he should have had downing on the left, NRC and Bannan (dont get me started) in the middle, AY wide right and gabby and Bent up front

Offline eastie

« Reply #36 on: March 21, 2011, 09:12:15 AM »

agree with a lot but kev mac? remember 6-0 newcastle?

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal