collapse collapse

Please donate to help towards the costs of keeping this site going. Thank You.

Follow us on...

Author Topic: Gabby Agbonlahor  (Read 136615 times)

Online pauliewalnuts

• GM : 26.08.2024
Re: Gabby's future
« Reply #450 on: October 23, 2019, 10:24:20 PM »
An absolute poster boy for the half arsed, can't be bothered, club owes me a living sea of absolute dross we spent 6 or 7 years bobbing around in.

He's only marginally better than Richards in my book.

Offline Damo70

« Reply #451 on: October 24, 2019, 12:22:07 PM »
Agbonlahor coming back like a bad smell. He should be grateful he wasn’t run out of town with pitchforks and flaming torches for the way he behaved from 2011 to when he left. The fucking wastrel.

I seriously hope Garde doesn’t turn the other cheek and tells us exactly how this fuckwit behaved as I don’t think Gabby would come out smelling of roses.

Years back I was on a lads weekend at Butlins in Minehead for a friend of ours 40th birthday. As we were all Villa fans we were in a pub watching us play Manure. We got talking to a bunch of United fans from Bristol who  were celebrating their mate getting out of prison.He had been banged up for attacking his daughter's abusive boyfriend with a pitchfork. I don't think any flaming torches were involved though. One other interesting thing was that the guy who was 'handy' with a pitchfork only had one arm.

Online LeeB

• GM : May, 2014
« Reply #452 on: October 24, 2019, 06:31:06 PM »
Agbonlahor coming back like a bad smell. He should be grateful he wasn’t run out of town with pitchforks and flaming torches for the way he behaved from 2011 to when he left. The fucking wastrel.

I seriously hope Garde doesn’t turn the other cheek and tells us exactly how this fuckwit behaved as I don’t think Gabby would come out smelling of roses.

Years back I was on a lads weekend at Butlins in Minehead for a friend of ours 40th birthday. As we were all Villa fans we were in a pub watching us play Manure. We got talking to a bunch of United fans from Bristol who  were celebrating their mate getting out of prison.He had been banged up for attacking his daughter's abusive boyfriend with a pitchfork. I don't think any flaming torches were involved though. One other interesting thing was that the guy who was 'handy' with a pitchfork only had one arm.

Did he also play the drums for Def Leppard?

Offline GordonCowansisthegreatest

« Reply #453 on: October 24, 2019, 07:35:33 PM »
Shouldn't this thread be re-named, Lack of future or No Future?

Offline old man villa fan

« Reply #454 on: October 24, 2019, 09:02:34 PM »
Considering he was Club captain, his attitude was a disgrace.

Online Sexual Ealing

• GM : PCM
Re: Gabby Agbonlahor
« Reply #455 on: October 25, 2019, 12:34:57 AM »

A man just out of clink, with one arm, having nobbled a nonce with a pitchfork? At Butlins Minehead?! Surely, Damo, you're either exaggerating or Butlins Minehead isn't the place I thought it was!

Offline purpletrousers

• GM : 25.04.2024
« Reply #456 on: October 25, 2019, 01:00:08 AM »
That is a quality summary. Certainly when Belle & Sebastian did Bowlie Weekender #2 there that wasn’t the clientele. There was yoga with Frances McKee of The Vaselines though.

Risso did you do that or #1?

Very fond memories of #1 inc a game of football at sunrise on the beach after a heavy night, playing with Teenage Fanclub, B&S, the Mum twins etc, being greatful I didn’t break any favourite musicians hands, as well as blagging our way into the bands 5-a-side tournament and coming runners up. The site of the pinnacle of my football career (the tarmac pitch wasn’t even rectangular).

Not many very fond memories of the later Gabby period.

Offline robbo1874

« Reply #457 on: October 25, 2019, 03:04:43 AM »

Great story Damo. Theres a few people I’d like to attack with a pitchfork. Just wondering how you’d acquire one in Manchester though? Ha! just read this back and missed the Bristol bit- it all makes sense now!!
« Last Edit: October 25, 2019, 03:17:51 AM by robbo1874 »

Offline Risso

• GM : 04.03.2025
« Reply #458 on: October 25, 2019, 08:27:44 AM »
That is a quality summary. Certainly when Belle & Sebastian did Bowlie Weekender #2 there that wasn’t the clientele. There was yoga with Frances McKee of The Vaselines though.

Risso did you do that or #1?

Very fond memories of #1 inc a game of football at sunrise on the beach after a heavy night, playing with Teenage Fanclub, B&S, the Mum twins etc, being greatful I didn’t break any favourite musicians hands, as well as blagging our way into the bands 5-a-side tournament and coming runners up. The site of the pinnacle of my football career (the tarmac pitch wasn’t even rectangular).

Not many very fond memories of the later Gabby period.

Just #1. Teenage Fanclub were dirty fouling buggers as I recall.

Offline PeterWithesShin

• GM : 17.03.2015
« Reply #459 on: January 31, 2020, 10:18:09 PM »
No, we haven't offered him a contract so you can relax!

Just saw on Facebook that he picked his all time best team that he played with. Micah fucking Richards is one of them!

Offline Axl Rose

• GM : 02.04.2022
« Reply #460 on: January 31, 2020, 10:24:34 PM »
Did he actually play with David James?

Offline Marlon From Bearwood

« Reply #461 on: January 31, 2020, 10:25:27 PM »
Richards was  selected for his dressing room bantz, I should imagine.

Online dave shelley

• GM : 01.02.2025
« Reply #462 on: January 31, 2020, 10:25:49 PM »

With England perhaps?

Offline Axl Rose

• GM : 02.04.2022
« Reply #463 on: January 31, 2020, 10:26:36 PM »

With England perhaps?

Ah, could be that, Dave.

Online Dave

• GM : 04.01.2024
« Reply #464 on: January 31, 2020, 10:26:51 PM »
Those two friendly matches for England with David James must have made a pretty big impression on him.

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal