collapse collapse

Please donate to help towards the costs of keeping this site going. Thank You.

Follow us on...

Author Topic: Brigada 1874: Starting Out Video  (Read 19511 times)

Offline cdbearsfan

• I still hate Bono.
  • GM : 03.02.2025
Re: Brigada 1874: Starting Out Video
« Reply #45 on: December 06, 2010, 09:42:56 PM »
No you won't. When did Dave threaten to ban you? He just said you were tedious, which you clearly are.

Offline Dave

• GM : 04.01.2024
« Reply #46 on: December 06, 2010, 09:43:37 PM »
It doesnt matter what my username was,what is the truth is that never once did i post any threatening words or statements on your site,all i did was kept asking the same question which was
If your mission is to promote anti fascism,anti sectarianism etc will you publicly denounce your members who have links to the green brigade.
That must have been almost as tedious as you asking the same question over and over again on here is getting.

Oh right,so if i keep posting Houllier out,will i get banned because it doesnt follow the hero and villain mantra that everything in the garden is rosy.
Impeccable logic.

You won't get banned for repeatedly posting anything. It doesn't mean that it's particularly interesting though.

He's answered your question, you don't like his answer. Surely you don't need to ask it another dozen times?

Offline london lion

« Reply #47 on: December 06, 2010, 09:48:04 PM »
It doesnt matter what my username was,what is the truth is that never once did i post any threatening words or statements on your site,all i did was kept asking the same question which was
If your mission is to promote anti fascism,anti sectarianism etc will you publicly denounce your members who have links to the green brigade.
That must have been almost as tedious as you asking the same question over and over again on here is getting.

Oh right,so if i keep posting Houllier out,will i get banned because it doesnt follow the hero and villain mantra that everything in the garden is rosy.
Impeccable logic.

You won't get banned for repeatedly posting anything. It doesn't mean that it's particularly interesting though.

He's answered your question, you don't like his answer. Surely you don't need to ask it another dozen times?
If you dont like the thread content,dont read it,quite simple really.
And he's far from answered my question,just tried to gloss over it in reality
But if you think ive been harsh on him and his I.R.A supporting pals for asking him to denounce them,well you know what ?your welcome to them.

Offline Brigada1874

« Reply #48 on: December 06, 2010, 09:50:23 PM »
Alright, member of the group here. I'd just like to reiterate what Brigada1874 has stated. We have no links to Gren Brigade or any other ultra groups in England or abroad but some members are mates with Green Brigade members.

The only people who have been banned from our forums are those that threatening language towards the group or forum members or those who constantly used sectarian language to wind up other posters.

Cheers for the support!

Gulity by association...

what was your username on our forum?

The answer to my repeated,pointed question was to be banned from the forum
How very undemocratic for an group that promotes inclusion to all Villa supporters (or maybe just the brainwashed sort that tommy docherty once made a very famous quote about)

If that was the case why not tell me your user-name? I know for a fact I never banned anyone for asking a question, now that leaves only 2 others that have banned people and they haven't banned anyone for asking a question! So either tell me what your user-name was or quit the unsubstantiated rubbish you keep spouting!

Again it doesnt matter,it was a username that i use on various other forums other than here,you say what i'm saying is unsubstantiated,you on the face of things could take that line,but its swings and roundabouts as your saying you didnt ban me for asking you to denounce your green brigade sympathisers,but yes you did.
Your group has links to a group that condones the singing of IRA songs,displaying of anti british troop banners and various other disgusting behaviour,you've admitted it in so many words and i should imagine that because the mental aptitude of most of the users of the heroes and villains website is generally quite high,they will abhor what you have admitted.
Supporting Aston Villa is a broad congregation,Black,white,male,female,gay,straight are all welcome,what most brummies wont accept is a group that thinks that its ok to be friendly with others who support those who killed our families,loved ones etc in the pub bombings many years ago.

We both know you weren't banned for asking a question, as for the rest of the post it's utter shite! So lets leave it at that!

Offline Perry Barr Pet

• GM : 15.08.2019
« Reply #49 on: December 06, 2010, 10:39:11 PM »
[Supporting Aston Villa is a broad congregation,Black,white,male,female,gay,straight are all welcome,what most brummies wont accept is a group that thinks that its ok to be friendly with others who support those who killed our families,loved ones etc in the pub bombings many years ago.
[/quote]

Totally with you there LL.

Offline bruisedshins

« Reply #50 on: December 06, 2010, 10:55:58 PM »
[Supporting Aston Villa is a broad congregation,Black,white,male,female,gay,straight are all welcome,what most brummies wont accept is a group that thinks that its ok to be friendly with others who support those who killed our families,loved ones etc in the pub bombings many years ago.

Totally with you there LL.
[/quote]

I've got a couple of mates in the Green Brigade who i know through football and none of them support the IRA. Obviously you don't like something about the group LL, that's fair enough, but don't go about making straw men in an attempt to tarnish us.

Offline dcdavecollett

« Reply #51 on: December 07, 2010, 12:38:36 AM »
So, in the spirit of denouncing the IRA and its terrorism, no-one, of course, would choose to support an organisation that gunned down unarmed civilians on Bloody Sunday.

Offline dave.woodhall

• Location: Treading water in a sea of retarded sexuality and bad poetry.
« Reply #52 on: December 07, 2010, 12:42:10 AM »
into it on here if you want,i'd rather not as it's not really the place,but its up to you and of course the learned Mr Woodhall

What have I got to do with it?

Offline PaulMcGrathsNo5Shirt

• GM : Jan, 2013
« Reply #53 on: December 07, 2010, 01:22:20 AM »
So in response to my earlier question, why have the faces of the people in the videos had their faces blacked out? I appreciate that kids is fair enough, but those old enough? What are their reasons?

Offline Brigada1874

« Reply #54 on: December 07, 2010, 08:24:17 AM »
So, in the spirit of denouncing the IRA and its terrorism, no-one, of course, would choose to support an organisation that gunned down unarmed civilians on Bloody Sunday.

Look Im not being funny but if you want to debate the IRA or the British government can you start your own thread we have nothing to do with the IRA and no links to anyone let anyone that supports them!

PaulMcGrathsNo5Shirt - What is the obsession with this?

See this is the thing that winds us up! All we wanna do is try and improve the atmosphere at VP but some people just keep trying to look for things that aren't there! We didn't/don't except everyone to support us but the mudslinging is just ridiculous!

Offline TimTheVillain

« Reply #55 on: December 07, 2010, 08:50:36 AM »
I say fair play that some people want to get organised and create more of an atmosphere.  Its needed at VP.

This.

Offline willywombat

« Reply #56 on: December 07, 2010, 08:53:31 AM »
Yup, go for it boys

Offline tremzvillain

« Reply #57 on: December 07, 2010, 08:59:06 AM »

Look Im not being funny but if you want to debate the IRA or the British government can you start your own thread we have nothing to do with the IRA and no links to anyone let anyone that supports them!

PaulMcGrathsNo5Shirt - What is the obsession with this?

See this is the thing that winds us up! All we wanna do is try and improve the atmosphere at VP but some people just keep trying to look for things that aren't there! We didn't/don't except everyone to support us but the mudslinging is just ridiculous!

Then ignore it, and just concentrate on corresponding with those who support your attempts to improve the atmosphere at VP.

Offline Dave Cooper please

• GM : 20.04.2019
« Reply #58 on: December 07, 2010, 10:11:31 AM »
This is a remakablt tedious thread!

Look, what happens is that a few supporters of a club start up an "Ultra" group, then they advertise their website / forum across t'internet, and members of other Ultra groups inevitably get in touch, some decent, others with an undesirable element.

Unless our own Brigada1874 start to play up or display unwanted banners at our games than I suggest you just leave them to it, if you don't like some of the stuff on their forum - don't visit their forum!

Offline Brigada1874

« Reply #59 on: December 07, 2010, 01:21:11 PM »
This is a remakablt tedious thread!

Look, what happens is that a few supporters of a club start up an "Ultra" group, then they advertise their website / forum across t'internet, and members of other Ultra groups inevitably get in touch, some decent, others with an undesirable element.

Unless our own Brigada1874 start to play up or display unwanted banners at our games than I suggest you just leave them to it, if you don't like some of the stuff on their forum - don't visit their forum!

I can assure you won't be playing up any time soon and any banners/displays will be purely about Villa past and present!

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal