collapse collapse

Please donate to help towards the costs of keeping this site going. Thank You.

Follow us on...

Author Topic: Small Heath Alliance v Aston Villa League Cup Quarter Final Pre-Match Thread  (Read 72665 times)

Offline VillaAlways

• GM : 23.10.2016
Think we are finally going to beat you i reckon.......think your injuries might catch up with you in this one.....if you had your full squad i would not fancy it.....mind you i said chelsea would beat us last week, so what do i know.....2-0 blues...
Are injuries have already caught up with us

Offline sheldon nose

Could be called off yet,the pitch maybe sound with the undersoil heating but they go on surrounding areas now and the safety of fans  getting to and from the ground dont they??

Offline Pete3206

• GM : PCM
Defeat, sadly.

Offline brontebilly

• GM : 09.06.2024
I thought Warnock was easily better than L Young yesterday.

There wasn't much in it between the two of them. But Warnock has been consistently shit for about a year. The time he laid down for an age near the end playing Arsenal onside was vomit inducing. It happens in every game so I've come to the conclusion that he is a wimp.

Hopefully the game is put back a week.

Offline boboonthecorner

3-1 Blose.

Offline TimTheVillain

Defeat, can't see us beating them with the current problems in full view yesterday.

Offline eastie

forecast for snow and maybe blizzards in the midlands on tues and weds -could do us a favour if this game is off!

Offline boboonthecorner

forecast for snow and maybe blizzards in the midlands on tues and weds -could do us a favour if this game is off!

This would be a huge favour at this current moment in time. I know they're no great shakes but then again neither are we, bad time to play them.

Offline TheSandman

• GM : May, 2013
1-0 to the shit :(

Offline darren woolley

• GM : 12.12.2024
I think we might just do it 1-0 with Gabby scoring.

Offline Rigadon

• GM : Aug, 2014
If Gabby plays I'll go for a massively optimistic win.  If not I can't see us scoring a goal and therefore losing the match.

Offline Holtenderinthesky

This game has the feeling of the time they 1st came up and beat us 3-0.  I can't see anything other than the same result.

3-0 to them.

Offline Matt Collins

Don't feel at all optimistic. Gabby would make a big difference, but would play Fonz ahead of Carew:

Friedel - Young, Collins, Dunne, Warnock - Ireland, Clark, Bannan, Downing - Young - Gabby or Fonz

I'd play Ireland on the right - in the absence of any other options -  and put Ash in the central role where he's been much better this season.

Offline Ads

• GM : 17.04.2024
3-0 Villa. I can see one of theirs getting sent off as well.

Offline The Situation

• Location: Where there are palm trees, bad bitches and wannabe's
This isn't their Cup Final, it's even bigger, it's their World Cup Final... loads of pressure from their fans on their players to perform, if things aren't going well for them the noses will boo and moan then Gabby will turn up with another deft header in the 87th minute. But plz don't play Carew or Pires.

birmingham's smallest and irrelevant club 0-1 The Best Team in the Midlands
« Last Edit: November 28, 2010, 03:53:20 PM by The Situation »

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal