collapse collapse

Please donate to help towards the costs of keeping this site going. Thank You.

Recent Topics

Follow us on...

Author Topic: Aston Villa v Blackpool Post-Match Thread  (Read 41695 times)

Offline Ger Regan

• GM : 25.11.2023
Re: Aston Villa v Blackpool Post-Match Thread
« Reply #165 on: November 11, 2010, 04:58:07 PM »
And calling my dad a c*nt, or mate a b*stard, or singing about murderers and the Munich disaster, or let him die, f*ck him up at someone, sotc etc. are not more offensive?
Singing about murderers (the andrews chant i presume?), munich disaster et al are certainly up there with the McGrath chant (in fact are probably worse), are idiotic. The rest aren't in the same league.

Offline Clampy

• GM : PCM
« Reply #166 on: November 11, 2010, 06:42:23 PM »
It was a game we were expected to win and the pressure showed a little, especially in the first half. It was one of those games where the points were more important than the perfomance, so i'm pleased we got them, even if we did make hard work of it.

Offline Ads

• GM : 17.04.2024
« Reply #167 on: November 11, 2010, 06:50:39 PM »
Similar story to Fulham, Sunderland and Chelsea- in that we created enough chances to win the game comfortably, te only difference being this one had a happier ending! We need Gabby back, fit and scoring goals.

Offline Damo70

« Reply #168 on: November 12, 2010, 08:01:45 PM »
I thought we should have committed more midfielders to attack when we had chance and that we gave the ball away cheaply. Good win with all the injuries though. Holloway can play who he wants, Prem managers are allowed a squad of 25 plus youngsters - they can't then be told who to play and when from the 25. If they are citing the always play your strongest side rule then firstly that's a matter of opinion and secondly they would have to fine Liverpool/United/Arsenal/Chelsea every time they leave Torres/Rooney/Fabregas/Drogba on the bench

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal