collapse collapse

Please donate to help towards the costs of keeping this site going. Thank You.

Recent Topics

Tim Iroegbunam by Percy McCarthy
[Today at 04:08:57 AM]

Calum Chambers -signed by Percy McCarthy
[Today at 04:04:54 AM]

FFP by Percy McCarthy
[Today at 01:37:00 AM]

Champions League Contention by tomd2103
[Today at 01:30:59 AM]

Snooker by dcdavecollett
[Today at 12:41:07 AM]

Kits 23/24 by edgysatsuma89
[Today at 12:39:26 AM]

Summer 2024 Transfer Window - hopes, speculation, rumours etc. by Percy McCarthy
[Today at 12:10:47 AM]

Aston Villa 2 Chelsea 2 Post Match Heart Massage. by Percy McCarthy
[Today at 12:05:56 AM]

Recent Posts

Re: Tim Iroegbunam by Percy McCarthy
[Today at 04:08:57 AM]

Re: Calum Chambers -signed by Percy McCarthy
[Today at 04:04:54 AM]

Re: FFP by Percy McCarthy
[Today at 01:37:00 AM]

Re: Champions League Contention by tomd2103
[Today at 01:30:59 AM]

Re: FFP by tomd2103
[Today at 01:26:18 AM]

Re: FFP by tomd2103
[Today at 01:10:15 AM]

Re: Calum Chambers -signed by tomd2103
[Today at 12:44:09 AM]

Re: Snooker by dcdavecollett
[Today at 12:41:07 AM]

Follow us on...

Author Topic: Who do you hate more?  (Read 21712 times)

Offline Chris Smith

• GM : 08.01.2025
Re: Who do you hate more?
« Reply #60 on: October 04, 2010, 11:03:30 AM »
If ever a poll needed an "all of the above" option...

Or none of the above. Hate is the most overused word on this forum. I would cheer if Small Heath plummeted down to the Ryman's (over wherever) but hate? No.

Old hippies never die. ;¬)

I can't think of a better word to describe the feelings I have for Small Heath than hate. It's not all consuming and I have good mates who support them but as a collective whole I can't fucking stand them.

Offline dave.woodhall

• Location: Treading water in a sea of retarded sexuality and bad poetry.
« Reply #61 on: October 04, 2010, 11:05:11 AM »
My problem and I'll deal with it but have always liked to think we are a Birmingham club but guess it comes with relative success.

Shall the rest of us find someone else to support then?

Offline PaulWinch again

• GM : 25.05.2024
« Reply #62 on: October 04, 2010, 11:05:29 AM »
Well I'm not from Brum, but my Granddad was born in Aston and supporting the Villa is a family thing and I always have done. I was born in Bedford and for some reason there are thousands of Spurs fans everywhere I go, so they infuriate me more than anyone. Blose are close though.

Offline pauliewalnuts

• GM : 26.08.2024
« Reply #63 on: October 04, 2010, 11:05:33 AM »
I can't think of a better word to describe the feelings I have for Small Heath than hate. It's not all consuming and I have good mates who support them but as a collective whole I can't fucking stand them.

Good point.

There are plenty of decent noses (I've got them amongst my very close relatives). The problem is when they gather in large groups, that's when they become so obnoxioiusly vile.

Fortunately noses and large gatherings have historically been almost mutually exclusive.

Offline Risso

• GM : 04.03.2025
« Reply #64 on: October 04, 2010, 11:09:53 AM »
It's Man U for me.  I lived and worked in and around Manchester for 15 years, and they really are the most jumped up set of supporters.  Even when I've lived elsewhere, you're not immune from them.

Offline Meanwood Villa

• GM : PCM
« Reply #65 on: October 04, 2010, 11:15:21 AM »
Of the options I've chosen Blues. If Liverpool and Man U were there it would've been a much tougher call

Offline VillaAlways

• GM : 23.10.2016
« Reply #66 on: October 04, 2010, 11:18:19 AM »
I strongly dislike all of them with the exception of Wolves, who I don't really have any feelings about.

I would add, though, that although I detest Blues (most of all), I would rather my children grew up to be Blues fans than gloryhunting Chelsea or Man United supporters.

The gloryhunter is amongst the lowest forms of human life, as far as I'm concerned. Devoid of any pride in their local area, dispensing with their own pride safe in the knowledge there will be some silverware along soon enough. Their opinions on football are null and void - they can never know what it is really like.

Every time I see them walking around Brum in their Man United shirts, my stomach churns, and I wonder how it feels to be quite so fucking spineless.

Somewhat extreme, but hey ho, I really, really don't like them.

This is exactly how I feel about the Glory Hunter. They are the pits !! A plastic Manc actually deleted me off their facebook when I posted a status when they lost to Leeds..It must be so f*cking boring.I often wonder what the hell do they find to talk about on their forums when everything goes right 99.9% of the time. Maybe it's jealousy but I despise them with a vengeance and their opinions are meaningless

Offline BILL DE VALL

« Reply #67 on: October 04, 2010, 09:49:41 PM »
My old man's a Wolves fan and I have no animosity towards them-I remember then almost wiped out and their revival and being pleased for them when Bully won his caps
Some of my extended family are Bluenoses-i dont understand why-but,tellingly,none of them go to the sty and some have given up on them.

i still hate them though
only away ground i've ever been punched at-coward cold cocked me whilst i was walking in for a preseason friendly with a mate and his young(11 yrs old) brother
he didn't stay to face my wrath- he bravely ran away

"oh oh oh Brave Sir Robin"

Offline west sussex villan

« Reply #68 on: October 04, 2010, 09:53:17 PM »
blose without a doubt

Offline cdbearsfan

• I still hate Bono.
  • GM : 03.02.2025
« Reply #69 on: October 05, 2010, 09:17:37 AM »
In order...

1 Small Heath
2 Man U
3 Chelsea
4 Leeds
5 Spurs
6 Liverpool
7 Newcastle
8 West Ham
9 Stokeceister City - two bogey teams for the price of one
10 Celticunrangers
11 Nazio, Real Madrid (thanks for selling Van der Vaart for 50p you Francoite bastards), plus all the other racist teams the World over.
12 Sheffield United
13 Millwall
14 Rapid Vienna

I've probably forgotten a few.

Teams I can't be arsed to hate, even though quite a few of our number do.

1 Man City
2 Baggies
3 Coventry
4 Middlesbrough.

Offline Lambert and Payne

• GM : Sep, 2012
« Reply #70 on: October 06, 2010, 09:34:37 AM »
My problem and I'll deal with it but have always liked to think we are a Birmingham club but guess it comes with relative success.

Im from gloucestershire and support the villa cus of my dad. I follow the club as much as i can now (due to money) but i had a season ticket for 10 years and did every away game money allowed. Shall i stop following us cus i ent from brum?

Offline Diablo

« Reply #71 on: October 06, 2010, 09:57:49 AM »
After the Blues it's Man City (who currently symbolise pretty much all that's wrong with corporate Premiership football) and Liverpool. I never tire of watching any of them get beat (altho Man City is a recent thing). Roll on Liverpool's Relegation Party! (Now that would be even funnier than when we helped Newcastle go down)

Offline *shellac*

« Reply #72 on: October 07, 2010, 07:44:15 AM »
Blose Today, Blose Tomorrow, Blose Forever.

I just hope the phrase, "Here Today, Gone Tomorrow" can be used on them.

Offline willywombat

« Reply #73 on: October 07, 2010, 08:29:05 AM »
small heath - no-one else comes close

Offline Simba

« Reply #74 on: October 07, 2010, 08:34:01 AM »
Hate? Bit strong. I hate the bastard that took me for Pounds 250,000 last year. Him I would willingly introduce to a baseball bat and tickle him a bit instead of watching the process take it's course. I hate the Doctor that mis - diagnosed my wife's cancer. She died..

Sorry. Anyway if there is one club whose results I check to hope they've lost or, get me really agitated when we play them it's Small Heath. And only them.

I think we are really lucky to have such a bunch of moronic, jealous, pathetic and perpetual losers as our local rivals. Hate? No. Despise? Oh yes.

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal