Heroes & Villains > Match Threads & Player Ratings

Tottenham Hotspur v Aston Villa Pre-Match Thread

<< < (2/38) > >>

Bad English:
Delete the post from Facebook then repost it from here. You will get the image.

Legion:

--- Quote from: Bad English on September 27, 2010, 06:48:19 PM ---Delete the post from Facebook then repost it from here. You will get the image.

--- End quote ---

I did. It didn't work.

Karlos96:
I can see us losing this one.  3-1 Spurs.

KevinGage:
Good lad Leeg.

Was dreading this run of games a few weeks ago, Wolves away, Tottenham away, Chelsea home, Sunderland away, B-lose home.

Funny what a good result and an encouraging performance (in parts) can do.

Even with the New Manager bounce that normally comes about, If Spurs were fielding a full strength side a home win would have been the most likely outcome. But no Defoe, Modric, Dawson + so soon after a CL game that will (hopefully sap their focus and concentration =  we're probably facing them at the best possible time.

I reckon 'arry had MON's number, he'd worked us out to such an extent that even with a few injuries he would have picked a side capable of bossing the game.

But I reckon we can go there and win. They've turned in some horrible performances this year, losing a few and drawing the others. If they play that way against us we've got the players to hurt them.

Plus, you'd like to think they will try to take the game to us and we're generally better when the opposition do that.

1-2  Villa

The Situation:
I'd like to see the same team that beat the Dogheads with the exception of Ireland instead of Petrov. I'm sorry, but for how much longer can Petrov keep getting away with not being dropped after consistently under-performing? He's offering nothing at the moment, time for Ireland to start playing.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version