collapse collapse

Please donate to help keep this site going.

Recent Topics

Ross Barkley - signed by brontebilly
[Today at 12:08:43 AM]

Summer Transfer Thread and Gustavo Cisneros Type Rumours. by brontebilly
[Today at 12:03:30 AM]

Reserves and Academy 2020-21 by paul_e
[April 14, 2021, 11:25:11 PM]

The Running thread by AV82EC
[April 14, 2021, 11:22:16 PM]

Other Games - 2020/21 by Jaffa
[April 14, 2021, 11:18:09 PM]

Matty Cash - signed by OCD
[April 14, 2021, 09:42:16 PM]

April 09, 2021, 07:47:47 PM by dave.woodhall | Views: 560 | Comments: 8

1967: Preston North End and...
April 03, 2021, 09:55:59 PM by dave.woodhall | Views: 1396 | Comments: 26

“Mental pain is...
April 01, 2021, 01:09:36 PM by dave.woodhall | Views: 250 | Comments: 0

In the fifties it used to be t...
March 30, 2021, 12:00:59 AM by dave.woodhall | Views: 427 | Comments: 5

Over the years, Villa Park has...
March 26, 2021, 01:56:48 PM by dave.woodhall | Views: 554 | Comments: 9

On the principle that if you c...

Follow us on...

Author Topic: Small Heath: The gift that keeps on giving  (Read 3931085 times)

Offline Damo70

Re: Small Heath: The gift that keeps on giving
« Reply #25605 on: February 23, 2021, 01:29:20 PM »
There's this little gem on Facebook- never a violin around when you want one

The thing that fucks me off the most about Witton is that I've never known them beat us without outside interference and blind luck.  We regularly had them on the ropes at home, but they always jammied a late winner through Gobby.  We battered them in Redknapp's first game, battered them when Rowett was there (even when we played them in the cup).  Even under Bacon face we outplayed them at Vile Park, only for us to miss a sitter and them to get a second wind, and then the dick that decked Greasy knocked our momentum, after having them pinned in thir own penalty area for the first ten minutes.  We haven't each touched on the convenient switching off of the goal line technology and the three month break when they were heading down.  They really are the ultimate shithouses of the game.  Fucking hate the bastards

The bit of that which really amused me was the boast about how they outplayed us for ten whole minutes in a game a couple of years back.
And wasn’t the assault on Jack when we had won a corner ? So presumably not pinned in our own penalty area ?

So we are "jammy" and have never beaten them fair and square and without outside interference .Were we "jammy" and did we have "outside interference" when we stuck thirteen goals past them with no reply over the course of a couple weeks back in 1988?

Offline kippaxvilla2

« Reply #25606 on: February 23, 2021, 02:49:17 PM »
Just thought I would take a look at the stats of the battering games.  Blues had two shots on target of 7 when we won in 2015 to our 17 and 4.  They had one shot on target of six shots in the Rednapp battering game.  Proper batterings.
« Last Edit: February 23, 2021, 02:50:51 PM by kippaxvilla2 »

Offline danno

« Reply #25607 on: February 23, 2021, 03:01:23 PM »
Isn't outside interference by its very definition, clearly not under our control and thereby not our fault?

Them being crap is not mysterious forces moving against them, the illuminati or a gypsy curse. It's them maintaining the same laughably low standard with remarkable consistency since I was a kid.

Online Nunkin1965

• This is only a problem.
« Reply #25608 on: February 23, 2021, 03:02:49 PM »
There's this little gem on Facebook- never a violin around when you want one

The thing that fucks me off the most about Witton is that I've never known them beat us without outside interference and blind luck.  We regularly had them on the ropes at home, but they always jammied a late winner through Gobby.  We battered them in Redknapp's first game, battered them when Rowett was there (even when we played them in the cup).  Even under Bacon face we outplayed them at Vile Park, only for us to miss a sitter and them to get a second wind, and then the dick that decked Greasy knocked our momentum, after having them pinned in thir own penalty area for the first ten minutes.  We haven't each touched on the convenient switching off of the goal line technology and the three month break when they were heading down.  They really are the ultimate shithouses of the game.  Fucking hate the bastards

The bit of that which really amused me was the boast about how they outplayed us for ten whole minutes in a game a couple of years back.
Yes I remember sitting watching the 5-0 and the 6-0 and the 5-1 thinking were under the cosh here!

Sounds like a bit of a fanboy to me.
"You love us" by the Manics comes to mind.

Offline pooligan

• Villa till i die
« Reply #25609 on: February 23, 2021, 10:54:37 PM »
Good to see things back to normal at the Trillon Trophyless Stadium tonight Much harder against a team with eleven men.Agent Hogan back to missing sitters and dear old Richard Wilford telling us how well Small Heath played and were unlucky to lose Not only have they got a shit team and a stadium falling down but also a bog as a pitch now  Pity Rotherham lost though

Offline AlexAlexCropley

« Reply #25610 on: February 24, 2021, 11:24:37 AM »
Good to see things back to normal at the Trillon Trophyless Stadium tonight Much harder against a team with eleven men.Agent Hogan back to missing sitters and dear old Richard Wilford telling us how well Small Heath played and were unlucky to lose Not only have they got a shit team and a stadium falling down but also a bog as a pitch now  Pity Rotherham lost though
Yeah,Wilford suffering from cognitive dissonance.Seems to think when they beat QPR the weekend they'll be fine.Not sure he realises the two games in hand Rotherham and Wednesday have .

Offline aj2k77

« Reply #25611 on: February 24, 2021, 11:52:46 AM »
Isn't outside interference by its very definition, clearly not under our control and thereby not our fault?

Them being crap is not mysterious forces moving against them, the illuminati or a gypsy curse. It's them maintaining the same laughably low standard with remarkable consistency since I was a kid.

Because they make a pitiful excuse for everything they do and look for QAnon reasons to explain simple events they will never improve. If it's always the fault of others and never your own you'll remain shite forever.

Long live forever. They're shit, really shit.

Offline pooligan

• Villa till i die
« Reply #25612 on: February 24, 2021, 12:31:37 PM »
Surprise Surprise Karanka blaming the referee again for the Norwich pen which they actually missed as the reason they lost Poor deluded man they were totally outplayed  even Wilford had to admit that eventually

Offline Dave P

• GM : PCM
« Reply #25613 on: February 24, 2021, 02:36:13 PM »
Wilford is like Chemical Ali over there.  "No, all is fine here. No need to worry. We're doing really well."

Online dave.woodhall

• Location: Treading water in a sea of retarded sexuality and bad poetry.

Offline Damo70

« Reply #25615 on: February 24, 2021, 05:00:18 PM »
Andy again.

http://thebirminghampress.com/2021/02/canaries-strike-at-st-andrews/

In that piece Andy is critical of the fact they brought a striker on but took the wingers off. I believe that is a regular Karanka tactic that is driving a lot of the noses up the wall.

Offline ChicagoLion

« Reply #25616 on: February 26, 2021, 04:25:49 PM »
Andy again.

can anyone explain what this means?

San Jose needs to be repatriated as soon as possible on La Paloma Blanca.

on the white dove?

Online Brend'Watkins

• GM : 19.03.2022
« Reply #25617 on: February 26, 2021, 04:50:51 PM »
Andy again.

can anyone explain what this means?

San Jose needs to be repatriated as soon as possible on La Paloma Blanca.

on the white dove?

It makes no sense.  Paloma Blanca means White Dove.  I can only assume that he thinks it's an actual place.

Offline Exeter 77

« Reply #25618 on: February 26, 2021, 08:31:47 PM »
The bloke who did all the digging on the hairdresser seems to have got job working for Birmingham Mail/Live. Ironic really bearing in mind they didn't seem to want to go near what he did a few years ago.

Offline pooligan

• Villa till i die
« Reply #25619 on: February 26, 2021, 08:43:17 PM »
Small Heath are rotten at every level they really are I have just been reading that two of their women players have been suspended for two matches for attending a illegal party and also they have been ordered to play their home match against  Manchester  City  on Sunday at the England training  centre as their home ground at Solihull is always unfit .They may have to play the rest of their home games away from Solihull  Anything bad and you can bet your life the name Birmingham City will be mentioned

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal