collapse collapse

Please donate to help keep this site going.

Recent Topics

Today at 01:48:42 AM by dave.woodhall | Views: 292 | Comments: 6

Every Crystal Palace fan there...
September 26, 2020, 01:15:18 PM by dave.woodhall | Views: 1070 | Comments: 24

[url=https://ibb.co/VpNq...
September 23, 2020, 08:37:01 PM by dave.woodhall | Views: 319 | Comments: 1

Players in England first offic...
September 20, 2020, 01:40:06 PM by dave.woodhall | Views: 704 | Comments: 5

The commentators in the nation...
September 19, 2020, 06:29:36 PM by dave.woodhall | Views: 662 | Comments: 4

The big news since last season...

Follow us on...

Author Topic: Small Heath: The gift that keeps on giving  (Read 3667657 times)

Offline Rory Christopher

• GM : PCM
Re: Small Heath: The gift that keeps on giving
« Reply #23805 on: September 15, 2020, 12:05:46 PM »
Seems like they may be signing Hogan from us.

Throw in 5M and they can have Lansbury and Kalinic too.

Definitely. I never thought we'd get rid of Hogan, so good news, if true.

Offline Dave P

« Reply #23806 on: September 15, 2020, 01:24:32 PM »
The Bellingham End sponsored by Trillion Billion Million Trophy Asia.

Or just Bell End for short.

Offline Damo70

« Reply #23807 on: September 15, 2020, 03:40:57 PM »
There wasn't any injustice, it was a fkn penalty! Johnson touched the ball, but he didn't remove it out of aplaying distance from Gabby, it was still right there and Johnson was now out of the game. And then he legged him up in the air. Penalty. Skint pricks could do with learning the laws.

I remember the post match interviews and McLeish had his say first about how it was never a penalty in a million years. Then when they interviewed MON and let him know of Mcleish's views MON was quite mocking regarding McLeish's protests.

Online Toronto Villa

• GM : 22.01.2021
« Reply #23808 on: September 15, 2020, 10:52:41 PM »
The Noses are so sad and bitter. Tonight on TS the very first caller was a “Villa fan” who didn’t like Jack Grealish. He dives and falls over too much. Gets booked all the time for diving. When challenged by Cundy he couldn’t even say when he started to support us. They called him out on it and he disappeared off the call. Now, I’m assuming Nose and it could have been one of the others but I doubt it. Pathetically obsessed.

Offline Deano's Mullet

« Reply #23809 on: September 16, 2020, 06:42:14 AM »
The Noses are so sad and bitter. Tonight on TS the very first caller was a “Villa fan” who didn’t like Jack Grealish. He dives and falls over too much. Gets booked all the time for diving. When challenged by Cundy he couldn’t even say when he started to support us. They called him out on it and he disappeared off the call. Now, I’m assuming Nose and it could have been one of the others but I doubt it. Pathetically obsessed.

Yeah SHA was the same. A thread about our match and their Hogan thread turned into the let’s moan at Grealish thread, “if he was really that good he would have moved” and “B6 is just a selling club.” My favourite quotes are the “its great to be Blues, we have a cup win, promotion and relegation battles so it’s always interesting.” That’s quite a common thing on there,to the  Noses its ok and a moral victory to be eternally shit and constantly sit through 90 mins of garbage in a half empty stadium... but that’s evidently what they happy to settle for. Remember, in their world they are the club we desperately want to be. And they all live within a mile of the ground....
« Last Edit: September 16, 2020, 06:43:52 AM by Deano's Mullet »

Offline frank black

« Reply #23810 on: September 16, 2020, 07:53:00 AM »
SHA is hilarious and they really do hate Jack...this made me giggle

“He's good but not that good. Probably about on par with Wilshere before the injuries. Definitely not a future world beater like Jude.“

Offline Deano's Mullet

« Reply #23811 on: September 16, 2020, 07:55:19 AM »
SHA is hilarious and they really do hate Jack...this made me giggle

“He's good but not that good. Probably about on par with Wilshere before the injuries. Definitely not a future world beater like Jude.“

Dammit we need to retire Jack’s shirt number. It’s the only way to acknowledge his true genius.

Offline Walmley_Villa

• GM : 21.08.2017
« Reply #23812 on: September 16, 2020, 09:39:35 AM »

Yeah SHA was the same. A thread about our match and their Hogan thread turned into the let’s moan at Grealish thread, “if he was really that good he would have moved” and “B6 is just a selling club.” My favourite quotes are the “its great to be Blues, we have a cup win, promotion and relegation battles so it’s always interesting.” That’s quite a common thing on there,to the  Noses its ok and a moral victory to be eternally shit and constantly sit through 90 mins of garbage in a half empty stadium... but that’s evidently what they happy to settle for. Remember, in their world they are the club we desperately want to be. And they all live within a mile of the ground....

Pwoppa Blues - defined as being perennially shit then.

Online Sexual Ealing

« Reply #23813 on: September 16, 2020, 09:52:14 AM »
I love Dean Smith more than Mrs Dean Smith loves Dean Smith, but due to having the mentality of a schoolboy, I think it's really funny that they call him 'bacon face'.

Online kippaxvilla2

« Reply #23814 on: September 16, 2020, 11:09:34 AM »
I agree it’s the sort of name calling I’d have liked to have got detention for.  Greasy is equally childish and funny. 

Offline Dave P

« Reply #23815 on: September 16, 2020, 11:12:45 AM »
I love Dean Smith more than Mrs Dean Smith loves Dean Smith, but due to having the mentality of a schoolboy, I think it's really funny that they call him 'bacon face'.

I'm the same but I saw on Twitter someone describe Dean Smith as 'someone who looks and dresses like a bloke hanging around the arcades at Haven.'

Online Sexual Ealing

« Reply #23816 on: September 16, 2020, 11:13:50 AM »
Hahaha

Online kippaxvilla2

« Reply #23817 on: September 16, 2020, 11:24:33 AM »
That is very funny.

Online kippaxvilla2

« Reply #23818 on: September 16, 2020, 11:44:39 AM »
 Bela's About
11:40, Wed 16 Sep
 Worcester Blue
The goal line technology thing still boils my piss so much I can't even think about it.

Just easier if we move on.

Offline Damo70

« Reply #23819 on: September 16, 2020, 11:48:41 AM »
Bela's About
11:40, Wed 16 Sep
 Worcester Blue
The goal line technology thing still boils my piss so much I can't even think about it.

Just easier if we move on.

They aren't very good at moving on. They are still stewing over losing an FA Cup semi final replay with Fulham in 1975.

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal