collapse collapse

Please donate to help keep this site going.
September 20, 2020, 01:40:06 PM by dave.woodhall | Views: 447 | Comments: 5

The commentators in the nation...
September 19, 2020, 06:29:36 PM by dave.woodhall | Views: 411 | Comments: 3

The big news since last season...
September 02, 2020, 10:10:15 PM by dave.woodhall | Views: 983 | Comments: 14

After the deflating experience...
August 31, 2020, 10:22:32 PM by dave.woodhall | Views: 593 | Comments: 2

Late on Friday evening 3rd Sep...
August 28, 2020, 01:03:19 PM by dave.woodhall | Views: 1242 | Comments: 15

The non-selection of Jack Grea...

Follow us on...

Author Topic: Small Heath: The gift that keeps on giving  (Read 3655508 times)

Offline LukeJames

Re: Small Heath: The gift that keeps on giving
« Reply #22800 on: January 11, 2020, 09:20:49 PM »
They haven't got over Jack's goal against them in the derby let alone the fact we won promotion under a Villa fan manager and Villa fan captain.

'goals' 👌👌

Offline PeterWithe

• GM : 06.02.2021
« Reply #22801 on: January 12, 2020, 12:07:20 PM »
The reasonable thing to do if you have concerns over a players conduct is to run onto the field and assault him in front of millions of TV viewers.

Offline Pete3206

• GM : 23.08.2021
« Reply #22802 on: January 12, 2020, 02:50:03 PM »
Now this (from SHA) is the perfection definition of jealousy and bitterness...

generalBlue
Ghoulash is no George Best.
Don't care what he does on the ball, don't care how many assists or goals he's involved in, he's probably the worst cheat in English football right now and there are lots of 'em.
He brings the whole game into disrepute time and time again. How does he sleep at night ?
The best thing for him would be to play under a different coaching regime , either at vile pork or elsewhere and rid himself of the snide side of his character.
His reputation for falling over is growing each and every game - how can he be proud of that ?
I'm quite patriotic and have followed England with passion and pride.
If this mongrel ever gets an England cap and pulls some of the blatant play acting stunts he's now famous for it'll be a sad day for this country and a sad day for football.
He's got time to change his career path......but don't hold your breath while Ginger is in his ear from day to day.

Wonderful stuff. Perfectly encapsulates their cradle to grave hatred of all things 'Vile Pork'

I love it.

Offline Damo70

« Reply #22803 on: January 12, 2020, 04:13:38 PM »
Nice to see that despite their hatred of Jack a number of them appear to be already awarding him England caps.

Offline Demitri_C

« Reply #22804 on: January 13, 2020, 03:07:32 PM »
Ghoulash?

Online kippaxvilla2

« Reply #22805 on: January 13, 2020, 05:32:38 PM »
Their top five threads currently.  The numbers are number of posts. The next highest is on the 2nd page and contains 254 posts for their own Luton match thread.

VillalbaPage: 123
Injured, or getting the Mrabti treatment? Any idea whatís going on with him?

Adszx  4 Jan

Bluestaines 17:28

villa ThreadPage: 12345678910111213141516171819202122
FFS

bluer than blues  8 Jan

notts_blue 17:27

Explained: Why Lee Camp is back in Birmingham City's first team 
Pep Clotet went back to Camp in the FA Cup win over Blackburn last weekend - and opted to continue with him at Luton Town on Saturday [www.waste of paper.co.uk]

Birmingham Mail 16:15

Saul Goodman 17:23

Barnsley v Blues ticket details 
[www.bcfc.com]

Birmingham City 15:20

Made in Daegu 17:18

'Wow' - The Birmingham City verdict that will interest Manchester United fans 
The likes of Liverpool, Bayern Munich and Borussia Dortmund are also thought to be tracking his progress but it is United who have reportedly made their interest official
« Last Edit: January 13, 2020, 05:35:20 PM by kippaxvilla2 »

Online kippaxvilla2

« Reply #22806 on: January 17, 2020, 07:21:34 PM »
We really donít imagine things do we....

One fan has already floated the idea of taking a banner with a 'thank you' message to the game but 46-year-old actor Hawley - famous for playing villain and murderer John Stape in the hit soap Coronation Street - wants to take the gesture a step further.

He explained: "I have had this idea that it might be a nice thing to use the opportunity at the Birmingham game to show our appreciation to Birmingham City for letting us play at their stadium this year.í

"What I thought would be a good thing to do is if the announcer could make a speech on behalf of the Coventry fans before kick-off saying thank you to Birmingham City for helping us out this year.

"And then the fans join in a round of applause to show our appreciation to Birmingham City.

"I think it's the right thing to do because, aside from the question of whether we should or shouldn't be there, they have massively helped us out.

"And on a practical note I think everyone is aware it has the potential to be quite a heated afternoon and it might just take the heat out of it as well.í

"In my mind I have a feeling it will be a round of applause probably followed by a joint chorus of a popular Villa song.

"I just want to get everyone on board as much as possible. The Former Players' Association are 100 per cent behind it and I am going on the phone-in tonight to talk about it.

Offline Damo70

« Reply #22807 on: January 17, 2020, 07:30:57 PM »
Who are we to argue with the winner of the Villain Of The Year award at the 2009 British Soap Awards?

Offline Marlon From Bearwood

« Reply #22808 on: January 17, 2020, 09:08:19 PM »

One fan has already floated the idea of taking a banner with a 'thank you' message to the game but 46-year-old actor Hawley - famous for playing villain and murderer John Stape in the hit soap Coronation Street - wants to take the gesture a step further.

He explained: "I have had this idea that it might be a nice thing to use the opportunity at the Birmingham game to show our appreciation to Birmingham City for letting us play at their stadium this year.í

"What I thought would be a good thing to do is if the announcer could make a speech on behalf of the Coventry fans before kick-off saying thank you to Birmingham City for helping us out this year.

"And then the fans join in a round of applause to show our appreciation to Birmingham City.

"I think it's the right thing to do because, aside from the question of whether we should or shouldn't be there, they have massively helped us out.

"And on a practical note I think everyone is aware it has the potential to be quite a heated afternoon and it might just take the heat out of it as well.í

"In my mind I have a feeling it will be a round of applause probably followed by a joint chorus of a popular Villa song.

"I just want to get everyone on board as much as possible. The Former Players' Association are 100 per cent behind it and I am going on the phone-in tonight to talk about it.

I was starting to think he was going to say all those things without mentioning Villa but... there it is, he didnít disappoint.

Offline richrunner

« Reply #22809 on: January 18, 2020, 10:10:24 AM »
Just realised they are playing those inbreds from Coventry "away" at their shithole ground next Saturday. I wonder what the loudest and longest chant will be?

Online cdbullyweefan

• I still hate Bono.
    • Every time you click this link, a child in Africa dies.
  • GM : 21.01.2021
« Reply #22810 on: January 18, 2020, 10:13:03 AM »
They'll be giddy with excitement about their Villafest, the sad obsessed stalkers.

Offline LukeJames

« Reply #22811 on: January 18, 2020, 10:25:02 AM »
Just realised they are playing those inbreds from Coventry "away" at their shithole ground next Saturday. I wonder what the loudest and longest chant will be?

Under 2 minutes in I reckon.

Offline saunders_heroes

• GM : 24.01.2021
« Reply #22812 on: January 18, 2020, 10:41:33 AM »

Thatís just f#ckin hilarious! :)

Online Clampy

• GM : PCM
« Reply #22813 on: January 18, 2020, 11:14:00 AM »
You can buy a Coventry v Blues half and half scarf from their club shop, I kid you not.

Online LeeB

• GM : May, 2014
« Reply #22814 on: January 18, 2020, 11:49:48 AM »
You can buy a Coventry v Blues half and half scarf from their club shop, I kid you not.

Prepping for the inevitable merger.

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal