collapse collapse

Please donate to help keep this site going.

The Fanzine

Heroes & Villains Fanzine

Get your fix of all things Claret & Blue by subscribing to the online version!

* H&V Best Of

Follow us on...

Author Topic: Small Heath: The gift that keeps on giving  (Read 3477350 times)

Offline kippaxvilla2

Re: Small Heath: The gift that keeps on giving
« Reply #22605 on: December 07, 2019, 12:18:17 PM »
I was trying to post an entry on here for one of their latest moral trophies.  It was the clip of their away fans having celebration taken away from them in an instant as it became apparent that Adams had hit the post instead of scoring.  I couldn’t find the clip but it was one of the funniest ever.

Offline Somniloquism

« Reply #22606 on: December 07, 2019, 01:18:59 PM »
No, the funniest clip ever but unfortunately cannot be found is when Sky Sports News was interviewing one of them to air before a match with us in the mid to late 2000's and he decided to proudly show  off the tattoo on his upper arm to the interviewer of the badge. Then the interviewer points out that it is upside down with the Gormless prick not realising as he looks down at his arm and it looks alright from his point of view. As I said, I've never found the clip online and if it wasn't for PWS on here also confirming it, I would have sworn I had dreamt it. 

Offline phantom limb

• GM : 05.02.2021
« Reply #22607 on: December 07, 2019, 01:23:26 PM »
No, the funniest clip ever but unfortunately cannot be found is when Sky Sports News was interviewing one of them to air before a match with us in the mid to late 2000's and he decided to proudly show  off the tattoo on his upper arm to the interviewer of the badge. Then the interviewer points out that it is upside down with the Gormless prick not realising as he looks down at his arm and it looks alright from his point of view. As I said, I've never found the clip online and if it wasn't for PWS on here also confirming it, I would have sworn I had dreamt it.

I can remember this, it definitely happened. Wasn’t it one of two brothers who live virtually opposite the ground?

Offline Somniloquism

« Reply #22608 on: December 07, 2019, 01:26:44 PM »
Yes it was. The writing was the correct way but the ball and world was the wrong way around. Might have been a split support in the same family story.

Offline West Derby Villan

• GM : 03.05.2019
« Reply #22609 on: December 07, 2019, 01:43:34 PM »

Yeah remember it well, comedy gold!

Offline cdbullyweefan

• I still hate Bono.
    • Every time you click this link, a child in Africa dies.
  • GM : 21.01.2021
« Reply #22610 on: December 07, 2019, 01:47:18 PM »
I remember that. Was absolutely superb. The sad thing is that bloke is still known as "Brains" by both the other regular attendees at St Andrew's due to his intellectual prowess.

Offline Damo70

« Reply #22611 on: December 07, 2019, 01:59:38 PM »
I remember that. Was absolutely superb. The sad thing is that bloke is still known as "Brains" by both the other regular attendees at St Andrew's due to his intellectual prowess.

Regular attendees at St. Andrew's don't tend to be members of Mensa. If you can spell your own name and tie your own shoelaces you are one of the more intelligent noses.

Offline FrankyH

• GM : 18.05.2020
« Reply #22612 on: December 07, 2019, 02:02:42 PM »
Wasn't it Tony Butler who told him it was upside down ?

Has anyone got the  link to a the picture of the sty with all noses on the pitch which include a portly full kit wanker with a heavy duty Lidl carrier bag ?

Offline Damo70

« Reply #22613 on: December 07, 2019, 02:07:14 PM »
Wasn't it Tony Butler who told him it was upside down ?

Has anyone got the  link to a the picture of the sty with all noses on the pitch which include a portly full kit wanker with a heavy duty Lidl carrier bag ?

Are you sure the portly full kit wanker with a heavy duty Lidl carrier bag on the pitch wasn't Barry Fry with a bag full of cash from his transfer 'dealings'.

Offline FrankyH

• GM : 18.05.2020
« Reply #22614 on: December 07, 2019, 02:11:43 PM »
Does fit the description !  But the chap in question was  definitely one of the unwashed.

Offline aj2k77

« Reply #22615 on: December 08, 2019, 01:16:21 AM »
Does fit the description !  But the chap in question was  definitely one of the unwashed.

He drinks in the Square Peg, he started wearing a peaky blinders cap around 3 years ago. He is barely coherent and a massive twat.

Offline PeterWithesShin

• GM : 17.03.2015
« Reply #22616 on: December 08, 2019, 01:45:09 AM »
he started wearing a peaky blinders cap around 3 years ago. He is barely coherent and a massive twat.

You'll have to narrow it down more that's 99% of their fans.

Offline p_ad

« Reply #22617 on: December 08, 2019, 09:42:48 AM »
Snigger

Offline dave shelley

• GM : 01.02.2021
« Reply #22618 on: December 10, 2019, 06:41:00 PM »
Ex Manager Jm Smith, RIP.

Offline Tayls_7

• GM : 03.03.2017
« Reply #22619 on: December 10, 2019, 07:35:40 PM »
Ex Manager Jm Smith, RIP.

Sad news. One of those colourful characters. The Brexit Broadcasting Corporation described him as ex Derby, Oxford and Pompey manager. Bloose can't buy a win can they.