collapse collapse

Please donate to help keep this site going.

The Fanzine

Heroes & Villains Fanzine

Get your fix of all things Claret & Blue by subscribing to the online version!

* H&V Best Of

Follow us on...

Author Topic: Small Heath: The gift that keeps on giving  (Read 3522124 times)

Offline LeeB

• GM : May, 2014
Re: Small Heath: The gift that keeps on giving
« Reply #22995 on: February 14, 2020, 08:22:32 AM »
Small Heath won't finish in the top six and won't finish in the bottom three. They are fourteenth at the moment and will finish around there. Barnsley and Luton will drop. I reckon the other relegation place will be between Wigan, Huddersfield and Charlton.

I reckon they're dammed to spend the rest of eternity in the bottom half of the Championship, like a lesser Coventry of yesteryear.

Offline Demitri_C

« Reply #22996 on: February 14, 2020, 10:12:31 AM »
Small Heath won't finish in the top six and won't finish in the bottom three. They are fourteenth at the moment and will finish around there. Barnsley and Luton will drop. I reckon the other relegation place will be between Wigan, Huddersfield and Charlton.

I actually think they are building a half decent team for that level krunjic bellingham  and jukecicwz

Offline Damo70

« Reply #22997 on: February 14, 2020, 10:19:01 AM »

I actually think they are building a half decent team for that level krunjic bellingham  and jukecicwz

To be fair they are hard to beat and don't concede many goals. But they rely too much on Juicy Bits. If they had been able to keep hold of Che Adams they might have had an outside chance of the play offs.

Offline Demitri_C

« Reply #22998 on: February 15, 2020, 04:44:57 PM »

To be fair they are hard to beat and don't concede many goals. But they rely too much on Juicy Bits. If they had been able to keep hold of Che Adams they might have had an outside chance of the play offs.

Yep. Pepe is doing a good job there to be fai4 to him. Have to say he isnít as dislikable like some of their previous managers

Offline Chris Smith

• GM : 18.07.2017
« Reply #22999 on: February 15, 2020, 04:54:46 PM »

Yep. Pepe is doing a good job there to be fai4 to him. Have to say he isnít as dislikable like some of their previous managers

Give him time.

Offline Demitri_C

« Reply #23000 on: February 15, 2020, 10:11:46 PM »
Hogan hogan doing what he does best gets injured...again

Offline Damo70

« Reply #23001 on: February 15, 2020, 10:26:03 PM »
Hogan hogan doing what he does best gets injured...again

I hope they have to continue paying his wages until the end of the season available for selection or not.

Offline kippaxvilla2

« Reply #23002 on: February 18, 2020, 08:13:02 AM »
No way are they paying his wages which makes it even more galling.  Skint pricks.

Offline Damo70

« Reply #23003 on: February 25, 2020, 01:06:21 AM »
The Small Heath Alliance 'Villa thread' has clocked up thirteen pages in forty eight hours.

Offline Damo70

« Reply #23004 on: February 25, 2020, 01:41:21 AM »
Strangely enough after they clocked up thirteen pages in forty eight hours talking about us and our chances of going down they all seemed to piss off to bed after the final score in the Liverpool v West Ham game.

Offline aj2k77

« Reply #23005 on: February 25, 2020, 01:44:09 AM »
Rags fans, you ARE OBSESSED! Watch something else, think about something else.

We are in a different division, a different stratosphere, than yourselves. Watch Reading, watch Qpr, Don't watch us. It's another level and it isn't good for your health.

Offline Demitri_C

« Reply #23006 on: February 25, 2020, 09:51:07 AM »
Well for me goes to show that hogan wasnt utilised properly. He needs someone to play alongside him.

The good thing is he carries on scoring anotehe chmapionship club might come in for him. Blose dont have money.  I rate him at about 5m now with his recent goals which is a snip really if he carries this on.

Offline nigel

« Reply #23007 on: February 25, 2020, 03:07:47 PM »
Well for me goes to show that hogan wasnt utilised properly. He needs someone to play alongside him.

The good thing is he carries on scoring anotehe chmapionship club might come in for him. Blose dont have money.  I rate him at about 5m now with his recent goals which is a snip really if he carries this on.

How long on his contract?
I donít know, but, I f itís up at the end of season heís goes for nothing

Offline PeterWithesShin

• GM : 17.03.2015
« Reply #23008 on: February 25, 2020, 03:14:24 PM »
His contract is until 2021.

Offline Demitri_C

« Reply #23009 on: February 25, 2020, 04:29:11 PM »
To blose its 8m everyone else 5m

Why the hell are we helping these lot remains a mystery to me. Rather have kept him than sign baston in all honesty.