collapse collapse

Please donate to help towards the costs of keeping this site going. Thank You.

Follow us on...

Author Topic: Guess The Crowd 4: Villa v Burnley, Saturday 28th September!  (Read 7939 times)

Offline Louzie0

• UTV: I’m retired, hurrah!
  • GM : 04.03.2025
Re: Guess The Crowd 4: Villa v Burnley, Saturday 28th September!
« Reply #75 on: September 28, 2019, 06:34:30 PM »
Thanks PWS, points on the way!

Offline Louzie0

Re: Guess The Crowd 4: Villa v Burnley, POINTS!
« Reply #76 on: September 28, 2019, 08:06:49 PM »
Here are the points for Villa v Burnley !

8:Walmley _Villa, Olaftab, eamonn, QuintonVilla and RudyCan’tFail 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)

7:wittonwarrior, lennythekad, kieron, pooligan and Louzie0! 😀

6: CT, eddiemunster, frank, four fornicholl, AlexAlexCropley, clash city rocker and mjlions!  😁

5: johnboy, Caribbeanvillan, littleoldme, beness, Richard, stevo_st, dave shelley and 260475!  😃

4: Bad English, Stu82, Reuben, AV82EC, TelfordVilla, Skerra, jimmygreen, simboy, Charlie8182, Villa Lew, Pete3206 West Derby Villan and sid1964!   ;D

3: ldavfc4eva, JD, in exile, Axl Rose, ironmaidenmania, PGW, Legion, Comrade Blitz, Fasth56, Towser, simon ward 50, levico, Rotterdam, Godfrey Brian, Sdwbvf, WooflesTWD, johnc, thick_mike and somec!   :D

2 DDD: darren woolley, berneboy, VancouverLion, PWS, Toronto Villa, Nunkin1965, Rotterdam82 and CDBWF!   ;)

1:  robbo1874, Dazvillain and TheTimVilla!

This is one of the highest scoring rounds ever, with everyone on 2 points getting the Deano’s Double Dividend!
Those on 1 point, remember - They All Count!

68 teams entered this round.
Hopefully this will improve the weekend for most teams!

Divisions will be updated, probably tomorrow.

UTV!
Louzie0

The second guessing issue was a rule change for last season. It used to be sanctioned by losing points, but following consultations during which someone suggested upping the ante with flagellation in the car park, we decided I’d just count the first guess, instead.

2 teams guessed twice this time and it’s easily done, especially with a Cup round overlapping the main one.

It’s a bit late to change anything this season, but we can consider rule changes at the end, if you feel strongly about it.    :)

Offline Comrade Blitz

• GM : 25.05.2019
« Reply #77 on: October 02, 2019, 07:48:23 PM »
I almost had a heart attack after KO bc I thought I hadn't submitted my guess for this.

Phew.

Offline Comrade Blitz

• GM : 25.05.2019
« Reply #78 on: October 02, 2019, 07:53:38 PM »
The second guessing issue was a rule change for last season. It used to be sanctioned by losing points, but following consultations during which someone suggested upping the ante with flagellation in the car park, we decided I’d just count the first guess, instead.

It’s a bit late to change anything this season, but we can consider rule changes at the end, if you feel strongly about it.    :)

I'd like to make a motion also for numbers-only posts between Lou's launch post and the posting of the official attendance. How fucking hard is it to only just type in the 5 numbers  (and the comma if you are using one)?

Rant over.

Offline Louzie0

« Reply #79 on: October 03, 2019, 12:26:48 AM »
I almost had a heart attack after KO bc I thought I hadn't submitted my guess for this.

Phew.
Weird, so did I!  :o

Offline Louzie0

« Reply #80 on: October 03, 2019, 12:43:48 AM »

I'd like to make a motion also for numbers-only posts between Lou's launch post and the posting of the official attendance. How fucking hard is it to only just type in the 5 numbers  (and the comma if you are using one)?

Rant over.

It would be quite difficult to achieve this, Comrade, as anyone can comment in any thread on here if they feel like it. The ones saying, ‘it’s all sold out’ don’t seem to have any effect, anyway! 
There are some very canny guessers amongst the teams.  8)

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal