collapse collapse

Please donate to help towards the costs of keeping this site going. Thank You.

Follow us on...

Author Topic: August fixtures: Next 3 Games.  (Read 5246 times)

Offline villa `cross the mersey

Re: August fixtures: Next 3 Games.
« Reply #30 on: August 19, 2019, 08:57:40 PM »
Why would Everton  come to a bottom of the league,newly promoted, lost 2 on the bounce  for a draw?
Because that is the way they set up away from home - most of the Evertonians I know tend to agree - it's only two games in but they've not been overly impressed with the performances but have points on the board unlike us where fans have been happy with the performances and we have zilch ...it's a funny old game :)

Offline ChicagoLion

• Literally
« Reply #31 on: August 19, 2019, 10:03:34 PM »
Why would Everton  come to a bottom of the league,newly promoted, lost 2 on the bounce  for a draw?
Because that is the way they set up away from home - most of the Evertonians I know tend to agree - it's only two games in but they've not been overly impressed with the performances but have points on the board unlike us where fans have been happy with the performances and we have zilch ...it's a funny old game :)

So they have gone full circle back to Moyes Everton.

Offline Chinchilla Bathhouse

• GM : 25.01.2020
« Reply #32 on: August 19, 2019, 10:16:41 PM »

They're never happy are they, Everton fans? I can barely remember a time when they weren't moaning. Miserable gits.

Offline villa `cross the mersey

« Reply #33 on: August 19, 2019, 10:32:47 PM »
Forever in the shadows of their illustrious neighbours ........they are known as " bitter blues"

Offline KRS

« Reply #34 on: August 19, 2019, 10:35:33 PM »
Pundits at the weekend saying Everton should be competing for top 6 this year with all the money they’ve spent in recent seasons (totalling over £400m). From what I’ve seen of them so far this season, they still look bang average with bang average players. They are mid table at best, and if we can get our front 5 working then no reason why we can’t take 3pts on Friday.

Offline Risso

• GM : 04.03.2025
« Reply #35 on: August 20, 2019, 12:06:28 AM »
Pundits at the weekend saying Everton should be competing for top 6 this year with all the money they’ve spent in recent seasons (totalling over £400m). From what I’ve seen of them so far this season, they still look bang average with bang average players. They are mid table at best, and if we can get our front 5 working then no reason why we can’t take 3pts on Friday.

Spot on.  Their away form was pretty poor last year as well.  Lost to Brighton, Southampton, Newcastle and Fulham on their travels, amongst others.

Offline cdbearsfan

• I still hate Bono.
  • GM : 03.02.2025
« Reply #36 on: August 20, 2019, 01:05:28 AM »
Lost to Fulham, you say...

*Rushes to bookies to bet on Villa.

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal