collapse collapse

Please donate to help towards the costs of keeping this site going. Thank You.

Follow us on...

Author Topic: George Boateng Academy Coach  (Read 7313 times)

Offline dave.woodhall

• Location: Treading water in a sea of retarded sexuality and bad poetry.
Re: George Boateng Academy Coach
« Reply #30 on: September 13, 2019, 09:37:09 PM »
Can't believe George was with us for only 3 seasons, how come we got rid ?

He asked to leave.  It was when the likes of Southgate and Ugo were heading out the door, and there were rumours he'd taken something that was sais at an awards dinner badly.  Something like that anyway.  He was also interviewed and cited Villa's lack of ambition.
I'm a little confused was the Dave Ismay wind up at the Award Ceremony with us or was it at Boro?

It was with us. Boateng had scored the scruffiest of goals a few weeks earlier and Laugh a Decade Ismay announced at the awards bash that he'd won Goal of the Season. 

Offline adrenachrome

Re: George Boateng Academy Coach
« Reply #31 on: September 14, 2019, 01:56:54 AM »
Can't believe George was with us for only 3 seasons, how come we got rid ?

He asked to leave.  It was when the likes of Southgate and Ugo were heading out the door, and there were rumours he'd taken something that was sais at an awards dinner badly.  Something like that anyway.  He was also interviewed and cited Villa's lack of ambition.
I'm a little confused was the Dave Ismay wind up at the Award Ceremony with us or was it at Boro?

It was with us. Boateng had scored the scruffiest of goals a few weeks earlier and Laugh a Decade Ismay announced at the awards bash that he'd won Goal of the Season. 

I was there and found it embarrassing, and I am not easily embarrassed.  Usually well oiled, to be fair.

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal