Heroes & Villains > Tickets & Travel

RB Leipzig

(1/3) > >>

frank:
Apologies if this information appears elsewhere on the site. It looks as though a good number of seats have been sold, so people are obviously coping with the RB website. Should anyone be having problems, there's a drop-down menu next to the German flag which takes you to the English website. I found that I had to register with RB, but then I was able to buy more tickets if I just typed in the people's names, without needing to register them. There's a €8 reduced ticket, ermäßigt, for pensioners.
Your ticket includes free use of public transport for 4 hours before and after the game.
As at Wembley, bags can't be larger than a certain size, in this case 25x25x25cm (strange dimensions, a pretty big cube). They also say that you can't take in banners except with their permission, but surely this isn't going to be a problem.

Malremovilla:
Anyone getting to Leipzig on the Friday? If so, any plans for a drink?

Mike

sid1964:
I am going to Berlin on Thursday and then train to Leipzig on Saturday - from the train station - can you walk to the ground or do you have to use a shuttle bus to get to the ground and does anyone know are their going to be any designated Villa pubs?

lennythekad:
The 3,7 and 15 tram pass the ground from outside the main station. Get off at Sportforum. Your match ticket will cover the tram both ways.

frank:
Only about 50 seats left

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version