collapse collapse

Please donate to help towards the costs of keeping this site going. Thank You.

Follow us on...

Author Topic: Albert Adomah - Released  (Read 90862 times)

Offline supertom

Re: Albert Adomah - Released
« Reply #600 on: July 10, 2019, 01:24:03 PM »
Albert was good for us. Top guy, very likeable.  He did what was asked of him. Two good seasons. A not brilliant one just gone, but still had his moments. He did exactly what we signed him for, and that was to be a top end Championship player and impact games. He did that, and that was his ceiling at the best of times. He's post 30 now, he's lost a bit of pace. He'll do a good job for Forrest, and I wish him all the best. But there's no way the man deserves any negativity (especially considering some of the big money we spunked on some utter dross). Great rapport with the fans. Did his job. We're up. He saw his deal out and it was best to part ways at that point. He needs to play, and we need to improve in his position.

All the best Unc. He'll always be one of those players you look back on as 'remember him' and it'll be fond memories for the majority of us.

Online paul_e

• GM : July, 2013
« Reply #601 on: July 10, 2019, 02:34:35 PM »
Even last season I think he did a decent job in general, I just think he struggled with coming inside off the right wing which was how Smith wanted him playing to create space for Elmo.

Offline Villa Lew

• GM : 16.08.2024
« Reply #602 on: July 10, 2019, 03:35:03 PM »
One of the most popular players in recent times to wear the Villa shirt, wish you all the best Albert.

Offline London Villan

• GM : 27.05.2019
« Reply #603 on: July 10, 2019, 03:52:11 PM »
His goal at Sheff Wed was vital too. Top servant, typical Championship player, some great games, some no so great but a professional at all times. See Elphick. T.

Offline Three Spires Villa

« Reply #604 on: July 10, 2019, 04:43:21 PM »
His goal at Sheff Wed was vital too. Top servant, typical Championship player, some great games, some no so great but a professional at all times. See Elphick. T.

Completely agree, good luck and thanks for everything you did for the Villa

Offline mr underhill

« Reply #605 on: July 11, 2019, 09:17:34 AM »
Good news, hope he does well. i'll miss him and his song!

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal