Heroes & Villains > Tickets & Travel

Ticket advice - Villa v West Ham - 16 Sep

(1/2) > >>

quinas:
Hi all

Hoping I don't fall afoul of the mods, but I'm keen for some advice as I'm planning a trip to the UK around the time we face West Ham at home on 16 September - a Monday, 8pm game. It was on a Saturday but was recently rescheduled.

I'm keen for some advice as I've supported Villa for nearly ten years but have never been in the UK during the regular season in all those years, so I'm obviously very keen to watch us play. I've read some messages in the past where foreigners have called the ticket office and been able to get a few tickets without a booking history, but that seems a bit risky. Would I be best to get a Claret membership to guarantee? Bit pricey but would hopefully guarantee me a spot.

Thanks for any advice

PGW:
With the current state of excitement surrounding Villa Park these days i think it safe to suggest that you go down the road of a Claret membership.
Basically to be on the safe side.

simon ward 50:

--- Quote from: PGW on July 09, 2019, 12:04:22 PM ---With the current state of excitement surrounding Villa Park these days i think it safe to suggest that you go down the road of a Claret membership.
Basically to be on the safe side.

--- End quote ---

And hope they don't move a match for TV?

quinas:
Thanks all.

Seb_AVFC:
Try your local lions club. They should be able to help.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version