Off Topic > Sports Arena

Le Tour 2019

(1/9) > >>

Jon Crofts:
And they’re off.

Thomas might struggle without Froome this time around, would love him to win it again.
Yates and Bardet can’t be ruled out, hopefully that wheel sucker Quintana is nowhere.

Ineos settting the pace at the TTT today as expected.

SteveN:
Off to a lively start yesterday, would love Thomas to win, think his biggest threat comes from his own team, again, Bernal.  Outside of Ineos think Pinot might do well.

UK Redsox:
I’d not paid any attention to the build up and only found out today that Cav has been left out by his team.

SteveN:

--- Quote from: UK Redsox on July 07, 2019, 08:21:14 PM ---I’d not paid any attention to the build up and only found out today that Cav has been left out by his team.

--- End quote ---

Left out by the Team Manager when the Performance Manager wanted him in the team.  Dimension Data are a bit of a shambles leaving him out was a big decision and probably the wrong one. 

UK Redsox:
I thought maybe that the mountains came early this year and that might be a reason for dropping Cav. However, with only one mountain and a couple of hilly stages in the first ten days, it does seem a strange move

https://www.letour.fr/en/overall-route

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version