collapse collapse

Please donate to help towards the costs of keeping this site going. Thank You.

Recent Topics

Recent Posts

Re: FFP by pauliewalnuts
[Today at 07:02:54 PM]

Re: FFP by LeeB
[Today at 06:59:38 PM]

Re: Gordon Cowans by Toronto Villa
[Today at 06:56:28 PM]

Re: Gordon Cowans by pauliewalnuts
[Today at 06:51:04 PM]

Re: FFP by Somniloquism
[Today at 06:50:22 PM]

Re: FFP by pauliewalnuts
[Today at 06:48:48 PM]

Re: FFP by Somniloquism
[Today at 06:44:10 PM]

Re: All aboard the shuttle bus. by Exeter 77
[Today at 06:32:41 PM]

Follow us on...

Author Topic: Spurs away  (Read 22477 times)

Offline Dogtanian

• GM : 06.06.2024
Re: Spurs away
« Reply #135 on: August 07, 2019, 11:34:46 AM »
My ticket still hasn’t arrived. Anybody else still waiting?

My mate had his last week.

Online Chico Hamilton III

« Reply #136 on: August 07, 2019, 12:03:40 PM »
Strange. Within 2 mins of posting my message the ticket dropped through my letterbox

Offline Dogtanian

• GM : 06.06.2024
« Reply #137 on: August 07, 2019, 12:34:36 PM »
Strange. Within 2 mins of posting my message the ticket dropped through my letterbox

I take all credit.   8)

Offline Ads

• GM : 17.04.2024
« Reply #138 on: August 07, 2019, 01:26:32 PM »
Came yesterday for me.

Offline Risso

• GM : 04.03.2025
« Reply #139 on: August 07, 2019, 03:31:49 PM »
I lost out yesterday in the 5.00 scramble

so fuck it I’ve bought a couple from one of the ticket companies in the home ends

I did similar.  How are you getting there John?  Thinking of driving to Cheshunt then getting the train from there to the stadium.

Online john e

• GM : 28.06.2024
« Reply #140 on: August 08, 2019, 10:50:52 AM »

so fuck it I’ve bought a couple from one of the ticket companies in the home ends

I did similar.  How are you getting there John?  Thinking of driving to Cheshunt then getting the train from there to the stadium.

my tickets haven't arrived yet,
iv'e been in contact with them today (WOW Tickets) don't know how reliable they are
they say i will get them in time so just have to wait and see

i'm going on train to Euston then haven't worked out how where to go from there yet
my lad who's going with me has a football match in Northampton in the morning just to make matters worse so wont be setting of till around 2.00

Offline Risso

« Reply #141 on: August 08, 2019, 01:54:20 PM »

iv'e been in contact with them today (WOW Tickets) don't know how reliable they are

i'm going on train to Euston then haven't worked out how where to go from there yet
my lad who's going with me has a football match in Northampton in the morning just to make matters worse so wont be setting of till around 2.00

If you're going into London, get the tube from Euston to Liverpool Street, then get the overland train sirect to White Hart Lane.  Think we're now going to do the same from Kettering to St Pancras.

Online john e

« Reply #142 on: August 08, 2019, 02:35:22 PM »

If you're going into London, get the tube from Euston to Liverpool Street, then get the overland train sirect to White Hart Lane.  Think we're now going to do the same from Kettering to St Pancras.

wear a white carnation at the station so I can recognise you

I'll bring chocolates

Offline Brassneck

« Reply #143 on: August 08, 2019, 05:32:10 PM »

I'll bring chocolates

I assumed that you would be the one with Davis on the back of your shirt.

Offline BC54 VFC

• GM : 29.05.2015
« Reply #144 on: August 08, 2019, 11:17:04 PM »
Link to official Spurs site for travel advice:-

https://www.tottenhamhotspur.com/news/2019/august/spurs-v-villa-travel-update/

...and to the TfL site for the usual weekend information noting, in particular, the closures on the District, Hammersmith & City and Metropolitan tube lines:-

https://tfl.gov.uk/tube-dlr-overground/status/?startDate=2019-08-10T00%3A00%3A00&endDate=2019-08-11T23%3A59%3A59&dateTypeSelect=This%20weekend#

As Risso has already said above, Liverpool Street to WHL overground is the best option (from my experience, also).

Online john e

« Reply #145 on: August 09, 2019, 11:21:56 AM »

I'll bring chocolates

I assumed that you would be the one with Davis on the back of your shirt.

my little lad has got that shirt

Offline purpletrousers

• GM : 25.04.2024
« Reply #146 on: August 09, 2019, 03:19:58 PM »
No expectation, but if you happen to get a mate cancel on you, interested in any spare/s. Ta.

Offline Dominic22

« Reply #147 on: August 10, 2019, 09:43:41 AM »
late I know.... But we have decided to drive down as we are a little later leaving due to an Athletic event for my Daughter.... I asuume M40 to some tube stop but any advice as it seems near impossible to drive close to the stadium

Online Chico Hamilton III

« Reply #148 on: August 10, 2019, 01:48:11 PM »
I’m at Liverpool st now and the next half a dozen trains to WHL are cancelled. Nothing until after 3pm

Offline Risso

« Reply #149 on: August 10, 2019, 03:31:37 PM »
Was just about to post that, nothing until after 4 now. Get the train to Northumberland Park from Platform 4 instead, Stansted Airport train.

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal