collapse collapse

Please donate to help towards the costs of keeping this site going. Thank You.

Follow us on...

Author Topic: People who aren't going to Wembley... Where are you watching the game?  (Read 1320 times)

Offline bilsim

• I just love Aston Villa.
For the seemingly many of us who have been unsuccessful in getting final tickets for whatever reason, where will you be watching the final? I'm ideally looking for a Villa pub where I can get into the spirit of things and not be surrounded by bluenoses.

Any suggestions welcome.

Offline VillaAlways

• GM : 23.10.2016
For the seemingly many of us who have been unsuccessful in getting final tickets for whatever reason, where will you be watching the final? I'm ideally looking for a Villa pub where I can get into the spirit of things and not be surrounded by bluenoses.

Any suggestions welcome.

The Yenton

Offline Deano's Mullet

Home. I avoid watching Villa down the pub. Guaranteed a seat in front of the telly and if it goes wrong I won't have to put up with smug grins or remarks from poncey plastic premier League fans who have never been to a game in their lives.

Offline simon ward 50

Home. I avoid watching Villa down the pub. Guaranteed a seat in front of the telly and if it goes wrong I won't have to put up with smug grins or remarks from poncey plastic premier League fans who have never been to a game in their lives.

Yep

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal