collapse collapse

Please donate to help towards the costs of keeping this site going. Thank You.

Follow us on...

Author Topic: Wembley spares (if such a thing exists)  (Read 6435 times)

Online Deano's Mullet

Re: Wembley spares (if such a thing exists)
« Reply #30 on: May 22, 2019, 10:37:01 AM »
Damn. Had just got my hopes up again.

Online Duncan Shaw

« Reply #31 on: May 22, 2019, 01:34:38 PM »
So those who were there last year - were there many for sale in the pubs etc. beforehand?

Online Lastfootstamper

• GM : PCM
« Reply #32 on: May 22, 2019, 01:51:37 PM »
So those who were there last year - were there many for sale in the pubs etc. beforehand?

Walking around the ground beforehand, there were touts looking to buy. They certainly weren't broadcasting it if they did have any to sell.

Offline Towser

• GM : 09.06.2024
« Reply #33 on: May 22, 2019, 02:12:19 PM »

Walking around the ground beforehand, there were touts looking to buy. They certainly weren't broadcasting it if they did have any to sell.

I only heard touts offering to buy spare tickets, never heard anyone say they had tickets for sale last year in and around the stadium.

Online cdward

« Reply #34 on: May 22, 2019, 10:44:46 PM »

I only heard touts offering to buy spare tickets, never heard anyone say they had tickets for sale last year in and around the stadium.
They don't offer to sell out loud as then they are openly ticket touting, so they always say "buying", but really they are selling.
I was looking for a ticket for the FA Cup Final in 2015, and their starting price was £500, i eventually found someone near the turnstiles with a spare for £200. You just have to keep asking.

Offline PGW

• Villan, Bear and now Cancer Warrior
« Reply #35 on: May 23, 2019, 10:50:03 AM »
One and all, i have today bought my ticket but after failing to get my son a ticket last year i promised him a ticket the next time we get to Wembley.
So i  have given him my ticket
Obviously i want to go myself so if anyone out there has a spare ref please message me. My own fault but a promise is  promise.

Club Wembley £389...i cannot afford that lol

Massive respect to you for that gesture.
Cut long story short i'm after another ticket, Kieron of this parish very kindly helped me out with a ticket for myself last week, but my son who
had my original tkt had booked a limo to take him plus mates...been let down so now i have given one of my other sons my other tkt so he can fill part
of the void in limo. At my age no way would i contemplate going in limo. Fortunately my third son cannot go Monday as his partner about to give
birth to their first child, a daughter, my 5th grandchild. So if i fail to get another ticket at least i'm around for that although i'll freely admit i won't be anywhere near hospital whilst game is in progress.

Anyway i'm putting it out there...i'm after a ticket...pretty please. Needs to be from someone in or around Brum as being partially disabled do not wish to meet
in park wearing s pink carnation...u get my drift. At least if around Brum i can drive and pick up and pay.

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal