collapse collapse

Please donate to help towards the costs of keeping this site going. Thank You.

Follow us on...

Author Topic: The Play-Off Final moaning about the Villa ticket site thread  (Read 5481 times)

Offline UK Redsox

• GM : 10.02.2025
Pravda ticket site front page still promoting the home leg of the Semi-Final

Not a good sign for the inevitable upcoming chaos

Offline darren woolley

• GM : 12.12.2024
Re: The Play-Off Final moaning about the Villa ticket site thread
« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2019, 09:19:33 AM »
I know it's going to be chaos again.

Offline maidstonevillain

• GM : 26.11.2024
« Reply #2 on: May 15, 2019, 09:29:31 AM »
I have difficulty logging on. If go through normal portal on the website which starts www.avfc.co.uk/tickets..etc it doesn't recognise my details. But if I open up a link from a previous email for ticket purchase which starts www.tickets.avfc....etc I can get into my account. I foresee problems.

Offline olaftab

• GM : 12.06.2024
« Reply #3 on: May 15, 2019, 09:32:15 AM »
People FFS give them a chance.

Offline Three Spires Villa

« Reply #4 on: May 15, 2019, 09:49:24 AM »
Wont it will be after the Derby Leeds game. I would think it will be Friday when the 1st batch to season ticket holders go on sale. Starting with the most expensive season ticket holders

Offline john e

• GM : 28.06.2024
« Reply #5 on: May 15, 2019, 09:59:43 AM »

Prepared

Offline Chico Hamilton III

« Reply #6 on: May 15, 2019, 10:02:57 AM »
I would imagine/hope that the ticket office staff have just rolled into work, bleary eyed and badly hungover, wondering if last night was a dream and wishing they could go back to bed for a couple of hours before firing up their computers and realising what a busy fucking day they have ahead of them. Just like most of us on here. Give them a chance

Offline cdbearsfan

• I still hate Bono.
  • GM : 03.02.2025
« Reply #7 on: May 15, 2019, 10:10:33 AM »
My dad is on holiday so I'm giving his ticket to my mate.

Qiestion 1: as my dad is a pensioner is it gonna be okay to buy a non-pensioner ticket with his reference? For clarification, I don't want to fiddle any discount, paying full price is fine. I just don't want to get all the way to Wembley then have my mate turned away for not looking 65.

Question 2: me and our kid are Holte Enders, my dad's ticket is North Stand. Will I be able to arrange so the three of us are sitting together? Assume someone must have had similar issues last season?

Offline UK Redsox

« Reply #8 on: May 15, 2019, 10:21:10 AM »

The website/TO hasn't built up any goodwill with me and the fact that the website is still promoting the home semi is pretty poor.

I'd like to see them at least getting the basics right.

By now, the front page of the ticketing section of the website should at least have been changed to a holding page saying "playoff final ticket info will appear here when available"
« Last Edit: May 15, 2019, 10:25:13 AM by UK Redsox »

Offline dalians umbrella

« Reply #9 on: May 15, 2019, 10:21:34 AM »

Qiestion 1: as my dad is a pensioner is it gonna be okay to buy a non-pensioner ticket with his reference? For clarification, I don't want to fiddle any discount, paying full price is fine. I just don't want to get all the way to Wembley then have my mate turned away for not looking 65.

Question 2: me and our kid are Holte Enders, my dad's ticket is North Stand. Will I be able to arrange so the three of us are sitting together? Assume someone must have had similar issues last season?

question 1  - I did this for the FA cup final when my dad couldn't make it. To be safe, I bought a full-price ticket - there was a choice to buy either full price or discount.

question 2 - it depends whether you are all eligible to buy at the same time in the same window. If not, you'll need to wait until the least eligible person becomes eligible.  In previous years, they haven't done it on areas of the ground like in the 90s, they've done it on how long you've been a season ticket holder. For the playoffs last year, the first window was for season ticket holders of 5 years and more.

Offline UK Redsox

« Reply #10 on: May 15, 2019, 10:22:49 AM »

Didn't the tickets go on sale at different times depending on stand/section last year, or am I getting it mixed up with a previous Wembley game ?

Offline maidstonevillain

• GM : 26.11.2024
« Reply #11 on: May 15, 2019, 10:23:11 AM »

With regard to sitting together, if all the tickets are purchased at the same time I'd imagine you will be able to get tickets together. If you have different booking histories you might not want wait to purchase all at same time.

Offline olaftab

• GM : 12.06.2024
« Reply #12 on: May 15, 2019, 10:29:50 AM »

Qiestion 1: as my dad is a pensioner is it gonna be okay to buy a non-pensioner ticket with his reference? For clarification, I don't want to fiddle any discount, paying full price is fine. I just don't want to get all the way to Wembley then have my mate turned away for not looking 65. Answer: That would not be an issue as you know Wembley turnstiles are not "manned" however you can buy full priceadult at the time of purchase. That's what I did last season for my two junior ST's.

Question 2: me and our kid are Holte Enders, my dad's ticket is North Stand. Will I be able to arrange so the three of us are sitting together? Assume someone must have had similar issues last season? Answer: Yes providing you wait until ticket purchase for both Holte and North ST's become open for sale.

Offline cdbearsfan

• I still hate Bono.
  • GM : 03.02.2025
« Reply #13 on: May 15, 2019, 10:40:16 AM »
Thanks all. Sounds like it should be fine. Train tickets already bought. Can't wait!

Offline villa_cads

« Reply #14 on: May 15, 2019, 12:45:40 PM »
Details on-line now.

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal