Heroes & Villains > Match Threads & Player Ratings

Yorkshire Whites vs The Villa Pre-Match Thread

(1/20) > >>

olaftab:
It's Thursday and about time we started discussing this.

Sunday 28 April 2019 Kick off 12.00 at Elland Road. Leeds

Axl Rose:
2-1 us. Come to Japan, Aftab, mate. I'm waiting with tours of various dens of iniquities.

andyh:
Sheff UTD will run up a cricket score against Paul Lambert on Saturday and guarantee Leeds can’t go up automatically.
Leeds will be so demoralised than even with us resting Jack, McGinn, Mings and Tammy we will still win.

2-0 Villa.

Andy_Lochhead_in_the_air:
Yorkshire Whites ? To avoid any misunderstanding could we please call the opposition by their correct legal official universally understood name as registered with the relevant football associations, inland revenue and companies house.  Dirty Leeds.

Nev:
I've no idea what I want to or indeed will happen on Sunday. I'm a great believer in sequences and we are due a loss, rather Sunday than in the play-offs so a defeat wouldn't be the end of the world. Resting players may be wise, however keeping the bandwagon rolling is also vital and we could be architects of our own downfall if we are too meek.

A couple of changes, a positive and high tempo approach leading to a score draw might be the ticket.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version