collapse collapse

Please donate to help towards the costs of keeping this site going. Thank You.

Recent Posts

Re: Other Games - 2023/24 by Dogtanian
[Today at 07:10:41 AM]

Re: Please Donate to Keep This Site Going - Link on Left & Top of Page by Bad English
[Today at 06:57:08 AM]

Re: Muppet Donations by Bad English
[Today at 06:56:08 AM]

Re: Gordon Cowans by Villan For Life
[Today at 06:38:03 AM]

Re: Aston Villa v Wolverhampton Wanderers Pre Match by Allan C
[Today at 06:23:47 AM]

Re: All aboard the shuttle bus. by IFWaters
[Today at 06:20:45 AM]

Re: Gordon Cowans by CT Villan
[Today at 02:12:50 AM]

Re: Gordon Cowans by JD
[Today at 01:37:32 AM]

Follow us on...

Author Topic: Archibald Leitch  (Read 6136 times)

Offline Pat McMahon

Re: Archibald Leitch
« Reply #30 on: April 28, 2019, 11:14:35 PM »
I spent a fantastic evening many years ago above a pub in North London listening to Simon Inglis and Richard Whitehead talking about Villa and football grounds. A few others from here were there as well. Nerd heaven.

I chaired that meeting.

Think it was at the North Star on Finchley Road. Early 2000s
I spent a fantastic evening many years ago above a pub in North London listening to Simon Inglis and Richard Whitehead talking about Villa and football grounds. A few others from here were there as well. Nerd heaven.

I chaired that meeting.

Think it was at the North Star on Finchley Road. Early 2000s

It was indeed. I shared the tube journey with Richard Whitehead after the Literary Lions night and I recall it was a week or so before the 3-1 win at Southampton on a Monday night in September 2001

Offline brentastonb6

• GM : 28.12.2020
« Reply #31 on: April 29, 2019, 02:35:06 AM »

I've had that top picture framed and on my lounge wall for about the last 15 years.

Wow that picture is magnificent, always loved the old pictures of Villa Park , and I hate what Doug Ellis allowed to happen to the Trinity Road Stand . How can you get a copy of it please ?

Offline Andy_Lochhead_in_the_air

• Location: Upton Park....No, Olympic Stadium....No, Aston Park...Yes that's it,Turf Moor.
« Reply #32 on: April 29, 2019, 04:47:24 PM »

I've had that top picture framed and on my lounge wall for about the last 15 years.

Wow that picture is magnificent, always loved the old pictures of Villa Park , and I hate what Doug Ellis allowed to happen to the Trinity Road Stand . How can you get a copy of it please ?

I picked mine up at a car boot. There must be places on the internet selling these photos.

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal