collapse collapse

Please donate to help towards the costs of keeping this site going. Thank You.

Follow us on...

Author Topic: Aston Villa v Millwall pre-match thread  (Read 13017 times)

Offline BoVillan esq

Re: Aston Villa v Millwall pre-match thread
« Reply #60 on: April 21, 2019, 09:07:55 PM »
2-1 Villa, Jack will shine through on this one, groundbreaking performance that could help send us into the playoffs, Kodga will put in a stellar performance at just the right time.

Here we go.   

Offline BoVillan esq

« Reply #61 on: April 21, 2019, 09:17:01 PM »
Missing this, off to what used to be Butlin's Pwllheli for a few days. I was hoping it'd be on telly, but never mind. Hopefully I can have a Legion/Sunderland effect!

6-1 us.

I have a place in Morfa Bychan, a mile or 2 out of Porthmadog. Currently enjoying a Staropramen and watching the sunset over Cricieth Castle in the distance.

Will be abandoning the family at around 8am for this one.

Beautiful part of the world. The Llyn peninsula coast path matches anything Cornwall can offer.
2-2 draw, Godfrey & Greenhalgh for us, Cripps & Dunphy for them.   

Pembrokeshire is gorgeous, just the right mix, that said, lived in Cornwall for decades, longer than i've lived anywhere else and have to say once you know the little out the way places, its like your in a completely different part the planet, very special indeed, that said if we're being honest I know people that would say the same for the Lake district and the highlands of Scotland, I know a Jamaican lady who spent her honeymoon in the Applecross area around Oban on the west coast of Scotland and said the beaches we're better than the Carribean....opinion.       

Online Lastfootstamper

• GM : PCM
« Reply #62 on: April 21, 2019, 09:21:54 PM »
Missing this, off to what used to be Butlin's Pwllheli for a few days. I was hoping it'd be on telly, but never mind. Hopefully I can have a Legion/Sunderland effect!

6-1 us.

I have a place in Morfa Bychan, a mile or 2 out of Porthmadog. Currently enjoying a Staropramen and watching the sunset over Cricieth Castle in the distance.

Star-o-prah-men, or Stir-opera-mun?

Online Sexual Ealing

« Reply #63 on: April 21, 2019, 09:23:07 PM »

6-1 us.

Beautiful part of the world. The Llyn peninsula coast path matches anything Cornwall can offer.

Pembrokeshire is gorgeous, just the right mix, that said, lived in Cornwall for decades, longer than i've lived anywhere else and have to say once you know the little out the way places, its like your in a completely different part the planet, very special indeed, that said if we're being honest I know people that would say the same for the Lake district and the highlands of Scotland, I know a Jamaican lady who spent her honeymoon in the Applecross area around Oban on the west coast of Scotland and said the beaches we're better than the Carribean....opinion.       

The highlands are the only place I've ever been and felt awe. Then again, I'm from (near) Telford.

Offline olaftab

• GM : 12.06.2024
« Reply #64 on: April 21, 2019, 09:25:27 PM »
Getting back to matter in hand I expect a one zero for one zero.

Online Sexual Ealing

« Reply #65 on: April 21, 2019, 09:29:47 PM »
Getting back to matter in hand I expect a one zero for one zero.

Bermondsey is a breathtaking place.

Offline BoVillan esq

« Reply #66 on: April 21, 2019, 09:30:32 PM »
Ten!!!!

Offline BoVillan esq

« Reply #67 on: April 21, 2019, 09:40:23 PM »
Bristol City, away to Sheffield Wednesday, Boro away to Notts Forest, Derby at home to QPR, Bristol City have got a massive hill to climb in that one, Boro, just wouldn't fancy an away game on this weekend bearing in mind the other fixtures and against Notts Forest, Derby at home to QPR, strangely enough QPR are the kind of team that could pull this out the bag, wouldn't bet against them at least coming away with a point, so if result go our way and we do what we should do, massive game.

Offline Des Little

• GM : 03.05.2021
« Reply #68 on: April 21, 2019, 10:08:55 PM »
QPR are absolutely shite. If this season went on another month they’d be gone.

Offline OzVilla

• GM : 16.08.2023
« Reply #69 on: April 21, 2019, 10:20:03 PM »
The 2nd greatest travesty this season (behind the hand ball goal at Albion) was the fact that we lost that game at QPR.

Offline b23

• GM : 02.09.2019
« Reply #70 on: April 21, 2019, 11:30:11 PM »
History beckons.

Come on you Lions !!!

Online ExclDawg

« Reply #71 on: April 21, 2019, 11:31:55 PM »
He is not that slow, IMHO, he needs to be coached how to run properly.  Rudy Gestede had the same problem.

Grealish has gained a good half a yard this season from somewhere.

Those male enhancement pills must be better than I thought.

Offline robbo1874

« Reply #72 on: April 22, 2019, 12:49:51 AM »

6-1 us.

The highlands are the only place I've ever been and felt awe. Then again, I'm from (near) Telford.
you should go to Nuneaton for a day trip, you’ll be blown away by the jaw-dropping beauty.

Offline Fred Crump

« Reply #73 on: April 22, 2019, 03:37:19 AM »

6-1 us.

you should go to Nuneaton for a day trip, you’ll be blown away by the jaw-dropping beauty.
Aah Nuneaton... From the rugged beauty of Mount Jud to the sun kissed banks and dappled waters of the River Anker, it is , ahem, of singular appearance.
« Last Edit: April 22, 2019, 03:46:49 AM by Fred Crump »

Offline KRS

« Reply #74 on: April 22, 2019, 03:55:20 AM »
Really looking forward to this one...I can't make the Norwich game so hopefully this won't be my last game at Villa Park this season! :)

The performances and team spirit have all aligned for our winning run so let's hope it continues tomorrow. There is no doubt that Millwall will be coming here to get 3pts and may cause a few problems, so we all need to be patient and focused on the job at hand...and we need to be clinical with whatever chances are created.

Other fixtures to keep one eye on tomorrow...

Sheff Weds vs Bristol (a tough away game for Bristol and can see them dropping at least 2pts here)
Reading vs Baggies (Reading aren't safe yet so we could close the gap to Baggies with any kind of result)
Forest vs Boro (an opportunity for Boro to push for playoffs on the back of 3 wins)
Derby vs QPR (can't see anything but a Derby win to stay in touch with Boro and Bristol)

We need another 3pts...let's do this!!!

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal