collapse collapse

Please donate to help towards the costs of keeping this site going. Thank You.

Follow us on...

Author Topic: FA charge Villa and SHA  (Read 12160 times)

Offline johnny from donny

Re: FA charge Villa and SHA
« Reply #75 on: March 14, 2019, 08:34:19 PM »
Firstly, there's no way either club should be charged in relation to the incident. It's not like there was any actual violence or intimidating of any officials.

Secondly, a red card offence is a red card offence. It doesn't matter whether it is the first minute or the last. I've heard several pundits over the years day the red has a duty to keep 22 players on the pitch. No he doesn't! Nor does he have any responsibility to the viewers at home or fans in attendance. His one and only job is to uphold the laws of the game.

Offline auntiesledd

« Reply #76 on: March 14, 2019, 08:35:11 PM »
I'm speechless.

Offline Legion

• Oh, it must be! And it is! Villa in the lead!
    • Personal Education Services
  • GM : 05.04.2019
« Reply #77 on: March 14, 2019, 08:37:06 PM »
Proper football a la 1970s.

Offline Villafirst

« Reply #78 on: March 14, 2019, 09:40:15 PM »
Disgraceful tackle on Jack by that SHA shit bag. Nailed on straight red, but the FA make a disgraceful decision. Fucking Ref should be charged and fined!!

Offline PeterWithesShin

• GM : 17.03.2015
« Reply #79 on: March 14, 2019, 09:44:41 PM »
I'd love to know how the FA expect players of any side to react when one of their players is taken out like that, it was a deliberate attempt to take Jack out of the game, zero interest in anything else. In the aftermath of the challenge I don't think any player from either side did anything wrong. The FA really are a joke.

Offline Damo70

« Reply #80 on: March 14, 2019, 09:50:25 PM »
I've seem some people say it was to do with the incident after Jack was poleaxed by their idiot defender on about 5 minutes.  But all there was was a tiny bit of handbags of the sort you'd expect after such an incident, the sort of thing that happens in every other game you ever see.  If it was that serious, why did only one yellow card get shown, to the perpetrator?

Spot on Risso. And if the FA do decide that more punishment should have been dished out to the players then presumably the first person to face disciplinary action should be the ref if they felt he should have been showing cards to all and sundry. Personally I felt the ref officiated a very challenging game reasonably well.

Offline Legion

• Oh, it must be! And it is! Villa in the lead!
    • Personal Education Services
  • GM : 05.04.2019
« Reply #81 on: March 14, 2019, 09:54:33 PM »
It's ridiculous. Watch the footage. Disgraceful challenge followed up by genuine responses and reactions. Nothing out of order in terms of countless other similar incidents.

Offline ktvillan

• Location: In the land of Gazi Baba, pushing water uphill wth a fork
« Reply #82 on: March 14, 2019, 09:56:05 PM »
The FA in ridiculously obvious diversion tactic concurrently making utter tits of themselves.  Who would've expected that?

Online KRS

« Reply #83 on: March 14, 2019, 09:58:35 PM »
I've seem some people say it was to do with the incident after Jack was poleaxed by their idiot defender on about 5 minutes.  But all there was was a tiny bit of handbags of the sort you'd expect after such an incident, the sort of thing that happens in every other game you ever see.  If it was that serious, why did only one yellow card get shown, to the perpetrator?
Spot on Risso. And if the FA do decide that more punishment should have been dished out to the players then presumably the first person to face disciplinary action should be the ref if they felt he should have been showing cards to all and sundry. Personally I felt the ref officiated a very challenging game reasonably well.
Absolutely. Agree with you both.

Seriously how do the FA expect our players to react when our best player and captain has been maliciously assaulted by an opposition player after just a few minutes on his return further to being out for 3 months with a serious injury? The ref is a representative of the FA and failed in his job to follow the rules of the game regardless of the time of the foul...however he did manage the game very well after that in the circumstances.

Offline pooligan

• Villa till i die
« Reply #84 on: March 14, 2019, 10:54:57 PM »
The reason the referee never sent that Kleftenbeld off was because he sent him off at Brentford earlier in the season and it was overturned .He also sent Monk off .So it was human nature he was worried about making the same mistake in such a big game and bottled out of giving him a red .Most of us predicted last week Kleftenbeld would try to cripple Jack first chance he got .I hope Villa appeal the decision

Offline adrenachrome

« Reply #85 on: March 15, 2019, 12:00:01 AM »
The reason the referee never sent that Kleftenbeld off was because he sent him off at Brentford earlier in the season and it was overturned .He also sent Monk off .So it was human nature he was worried about making the same mistake in such a big game and bottled out of giving him a red .Most of us predicted last week Kleftenbeld would try to cripple Jack first chance he got .I hope Villa appeal the decision

Good point. You have to wonder about the competence of the buffoons who thought it was a good idea to appoint him to officiate this game.

Online KRS

« Reply #86 on: March 15, 2019, 12:09:02 AM »
Good point well made pooligan...and it was obvious they would target Jack so much so that we were predicting how many seconds it would take. Shithouse club, shithouse team and shithouse fans.

Offline Pete3206

• GM : PCM
« Reply #87 on: March 15, 2019, 12:20:36 AM »
The tagline for early bird ST renewal at SHA towers?

Shithouse club, shithouse team and shithouse fans.

Offline Risso

• GM : 04.03.2025
« Reply #88 on: March 15, 2019, 01:02:27 PM »
Have the club made any comment about this nonsense yet?  I hope they tell the FA to poke it as far up their collective arses as it's possible to get.

Offline fbriai

• GM : 31.01.2022
« Reply #89 on: March 15, 2019, 01:09:10 PM »
Firstly, there's no way either club should be charged in relation to the incident. It's not like there was any actual violence or intimidating of any officials.

Secondly, a red card offence is a red card offence. It doesn't matter whether it is the first minute or the last. I've heard several pundits over the years day the red has a duty to keep 22 players on the pitch. No he doesn't! Nor does he have any responsibility to the viewers at home or fans in attendance. His one and only job is to uphold the laws of the game.

Completely agree with this, Johnny.

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal