collapse collapse

Please donate to help towards the costs of keeping this site going. Thank You.

Recent Topics

Aston Villa vs Chelsea pre-match thread by eamonn
[Today at 01:44:58 AM]

Diego Carlos by ROBBO
[Today at 12:28:16 AM]

Aston Villa v Bournemouth Post Match Thread by dcdavecollett
[Today at 12:09:49 AM]

Ollie Watkins by Footy-Vill
[April 26, 2024, 11:59:47 PM]

Other Games - 2023/24 by Axl Rose
[April 26, 2024, 11:19:52 PM]

Chris Heck - President of Business Operations by Percy McCarthy
[April 26, 2024, 11:04:45 PM]

Saturday night fever - Chelsea at home by trinityoap
[April 26, 2024, 11:02:50 PM]

UEFA Europa Conference League-Knockout stages (Olympiacos) by nordenvillain
[April 26, 2024, 10:37:12 PM]

Recent Posts

Re: Aston Villa vs Chelsea pre-match thread by eamonn
[Today at 01:44:58 AM]

Re: Diego Carlos by ROBBO
[Today at 12:28:16 AM]

Re: Aston Villa v Bournemouth Post Match Thread by dcdavecollett
[Today at 12:09:49 AM]

Re: Diego Carlos by Tokyo Sexwhale
[Today at 12:07:30 AM]

Re: Ollie Watkins by Footy-Vill
[April 26, 2024, 11:59:47 PM]

[April 26, 2024, 11:58:34 PM]

[April 26, 2024, 11:45:44 PM]

Re: Other Games - 2023/24 by Axl Rose
[April 26, 2024, 11:19:52 PM]

Follow us on...

Author Topic: FA charge Villa and SHA  (Read 12183 times)

Offline Rigadon

• GM : Aug, 2014
Re: FA charge Villa and SHA
« Reply #60 on: March 14, 2019, 03:03:45 PM »
That THIS is the first official thing we hear after THAT game is beyond contempt.  Scandalous.  I hope the club call that out too. 

Offline Rigadon

• GM : Aug, 2014
« Reply #61 on: March 14, 2019, 03:05:49 PM »
And, as others have said, he’s been assaulted in nearly every game this season by players sent out by managers to kick him up in the air.  The refs have done the square root of fuck all to quash it. 

Offline Axl Rose

• GM : 02.04.2022
« Reply #62 on: March 14, 2019, 03:06:09 PM »
What did the players actually do wrong exactly?  Most from both sides seemed to be intent on helping Jack.

The FA are a national disgrace, set of wankers.

I'm raging.

What utter ******

Offline Oscar Arce

• Location: Trinity Road Enclosure, just come through the gates for a 6d. transfer from the Witton End grassy bank to buy a Wagon wheel in the Tuck Shop under the stand
« Reply #63 on: March 14, 2019, 03:43:14 PM »
This has to be a frigging joke.
What about the scum supporter who's been jailed for assaulting our player on the pitch?
Are they just putting that down as part of the game?
Seeing it's gone worldwide in its condemnation and the FA think it's okay this is a total disgrace from an utterly out of touch organisation.
I trust Villa will appeal this immediately.

Offline Three Spires Villa

« Reply #64 on: March 14, 2019, 03:54:58 PM »
Look at the picture on the BBC Sport web page, & those tossers say he dives!?! Glad our players supported him. Said it before, say it again top to bottom & fans bcfc are a horrible club with a fan base of gob shites.

Offline The Edge

• GM : PCM
« Reply #65 on: March 14, 2019, 03:55:33 PM »
The arseholes that sit on the FA comittee are so incompetent and out of touch that this shouldn't come as a shock to anyone. They should be hauling the referee in to ask him what he considers to be a straight red? Because if the tackle by that neanderthal numpty wasn't a straight red i can only think by that refs standards you would have to deliver a roundhouse kick followed up by a a flying headbutt to get one.

Offline frank black

« Reply #66 on: March 14, 2019, 05:15:44 PM »
The arseholes that sit on the FA comittee are so incompetent and out of touch that this shouldn't come as a shock to anyone. They should be hauling the referee in to ask him what he considers to be a straight red? Because if the tackle by that neanderthal numpty wasn't a straight red i can only think by that refs standards you would have to deliver a roundhouse kick followed up by a a flying headbutt to get one.

It was in the first few minutes of the game, sending someone off would have ruined the game for the neutrals watching on the telly.

Offline cdbearsfan

• I still hate Bono.
  • GM : 03.02.2025
« Reply #67 on: March 14, 2019, 05:24:39 PM »
Blose (and Arsenal) charged for pitch invasion.

Offline brian green

• GM : 19.06.2020
« Reply #68 on: March 14, 2019, 05:30:22 PM »
It is standard distraction tactics by the FA.  The example used by lecturers in law is Shakespeare when the Bard writes that the victim not only was killed by a sword thrust but his hose was torn by it.

Offline chrisw1

• GM : 20.08.2024
« Reply #69 on: March 14, 2019, 06:28:54 PM »
I hope we defend this to the hilt.  We should prepare a video of similar incidents in other games this season. It will be very long.

Offline GordonCowansisthegreatest

« Reply #70 on: March 14, 2019, 07:15:47 PM »
SHA now charged with failing to control their fans.

Offline Steve67

• GM : 01.12.2024
« Reply #71 on: March 14, 2019, 07:33:17 PM »
So, Grealish gets assaulted by Kleftenbeld, cut in half and they expect no emotional outpouring for a guy lying poleaxed and who has only just come back from a major injury.  It was a straight red that the referee bottled, so, in actual fact, this is the referee's fault, who works for the Football Association.  They are such complete twats.  Get some ex-footballers in to run the F.A. and not the wankers who make these crap decisions.

Offline adrenachrome

« Reply #72 on: March 14, 2019, 07:34:07 PM »
Express and Star

Blues have now been charged for failing ensure fans conducted themselves in an orderly fashion, refrained from violent conduct and encroaching the pitch.

The club has until next Friday, March 22, to respond.

An FA statement read: "Birmingham City FC has been charged with breaches of FA Rule E20(a)and (b).

"It is alleged the club failed to ensure that its spectators conducted themselves in an orderly fashion; refrained from improper or violent conduct and refrained from encroaching onto the pitch during the EFL Championship fixture against Aston Villa on Sunday 10/03/2019.

"They have until 22/03/2019 to respond."

Both clubs have, meanwhile, been charged for failing to control their players.

It relates to a clash between both sets of players in the fifth minute of the game following Maikel Kiefetenbeld’s late challenge on Grealish, fr which the Blues player was booked.

Both clubs have until Monday March 18 to respond.

Offline The Edge

• GM : PCM
« Reply #73 on: March 14, 2019, 08:22:11 PM »

It was in the first few minutes of the game, sending someone off would have ruined the game for the neutrals watching on the telly.
Understandable. Same as Vidic on Gabby in the cup final against man yoo.

Edit: just in case anyone misses it i am being facetious.
« Last Edit: March 14, 2019, 08:49:40 PM by The Edge »

Offline clash city rocker

« Reply #74 on: March 14, 2019, 08:32:54 PM »
So, Grealish gets assaulted by Kleftenbeld, cut in half and they expect no emotional outpouring for a guy lying poleaxed and who has only just come back from a major injury.  It was a straight red that the referee bottled, so, in actual fact, this is the referee's fault, who works for the Football Association.  They are such complete twats.  Get some ex-footballers in to run the F.A. and not the wankers who make these crap decisions.

I must confess I rarely watch prem games anymore but when I do it strikes me that you only have to look at some players the wrong way and a card is automatically shown. Contrast this to the championship and tackles that could end a players career are met with indecision and maybe a yellow at most.

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal