collapse collapse

Please donate to help keep this site going.

The Fanzine

Heroes & Villains Fanzine

Get your fix of all things Claret & Blue by subscribing to the online version!

* H&V Best Of

Follow us on...

Author Topic: Attack at the Sty  (Read 44439 times)

Offline Somniloquism

Re: Attack at the Sty
« Reply #615 on: March 15, 2019, 11:56:52 AM »
i'm not for one minute saying it's linked to this, but the amount of coke getting done at games is ridiculous these days.  The bogs at away games is like a doctors waiting room.

The fucking thought process behind bringing drugs to a football game....the mind boggles. Was that clown who hit Grealish coked up or just another mindless simpleton ?

Wasn't even drunk apparently. I would expect the police to have tested him if they suspected something more in his system.

Offline ChicagoLion

« Reply #616 on: March 15, 2019, 11:58:08 AM »
i'm not for one minute saying it's linked to this, but the amount of coke getting done at games is ridiculous these days.  The bogs at away games is like a doctors waiting room.

The fucking thought process behind bringing drugs to a football game....the mind boggles. Was that clown who hit Grealish coked up or just another mindless simpleton ?
Definitely the latter and possibly the former.

Offline Somniloquism

« Reply #617 on: March 15, 2019, 11:58:33 AM »

There probably isn't enough dogs and the clubs might have to foot the bill so probably wouldn't but I think the Police do need to do random targeting of matches these days.

Offline johnc

• GM : Jan, 2014
« Reply #618 on: March 15, 2019, 12:02:52 PM »
It is also an indication that this guy managed to take the knife into the a ground that I assume has searches etc and it didn't get found and is willing to use it on someone else. Makes it inevitable that it will happen within a ground at some point, either against other fans or a player.

Surely the knife may have been left on the coach as the risk of getting caught with it in the ground would be too high?

That said I once forgot I had a corkscrew with me and got into the Emirates ok.
Wouldn't happen to me. I only drink wine with a screwcap.

Luxury. I buy in bulk and drink out of a box.
And they try to say us Villa fans have no class.
It's better if you pour it into a glass first ;)
Posh git. Letting it breathe

Offline Diablo

« Reply #619 on: March 15, 2019, 02:21:29 PM »

The fucking thought process behind bringing drugs to a football game....the mind boggles.
I could swear I've had collective hallucinogenic experiences watching Villa - Sunday being one of them

Offline itbrvilla

« Reply #620 on: March 15, 2019, 02:30:17 PM »
From my experience cocaine use appears to be on the rise.  Most pubs I go into in Birmingham now there is either residue around sinks or a group of lads in the cubicle either snorting coke or each others cocks.

Cocaine use has become pretty brazen when only a year or so ago it wasn't.
« Last Edit: March 15, 2019, 02:55:21 PM by itbrvilla »

Offline Des Little

• GM : 03.05.2019
« Reply #621 on: March 15, 2019, 02:45:18 PM »
From my experience cocaine use appears to be on the rise.  Most pubs I go into in Birmingham now there is either residue around sinks or a group of lads in the cubicle either snorting coke or each others cocks.

I've PM'd you

Joke

Offline Roysmert

« Reply #622 on: March 16, 2019, 01:10:36 AM »
Have a look at Neil Moxley twitter.

Chris Skudder (surprise surprise) is also whining that our "superiority and arrogance" attitude stokes the flames for the level of hatred in this fixture. He does condemm the invader at least.

I know some on here like to be bed fellows with Moxey but heís just a typical nose bedsheet journalist thatís too fond of the sly anti Villa bollocks. Fuck him and his drivel

Offline LowerNorthStand

« Reply #623 on: March 16, 2019, 08:00:35 AM »

Wasn't even drunk apparently. I would expect the police to have tested him if they suspected something more in his system.

Wearing a big Z on his back? and on a big red Z badge on his front?

He stepped out of the door that morning knowing his plans mate

If you or I did that outside the ground we would be locked up for over a year

Offline Chris Smith

• GM : 18.07.2017
« Reply #624 on: March 16, 2019, 09:33:08 AM »

Wearing a big Z on his back? and on a big red Z badge on his front?

He stepped out of the door that morning knowing his plans mate

If you or I did that outside the ground we would be locked up for over a year

I donít think it would. Not for a single punch that dinít connect. Not making excuse for the arsehole but in reality those circumstances in the street would be unlikely to result in any charges.

Offline Villafirst

« Reply #625 on: March 16, 2019, 10:00:12 AM »
It's started! B'ham Mail running a piece on Blues England flag "Only one Paul Mitchell" emblazoned on it! Allegedly they're taking it to Preston today. I really hope the Authorities take this into account and impose a points deduction and hefty fine. So it looks like Mitchell has hero status already. FFS are they really so thick??

Offline Legion

• Oh, it must be! And it is! Villa in the lead!
    • Our FB Page
  • GM : 05.04.2019
« Reply #626 on: March 16, 2019, 10:01:21 AM »
Yes.

Offline Villan For Life

• GM : 30.07.2019
« Reply #627 on: March 16, 2019, 10:11:14 AM »
And we are surprised by such antics? They do have history for it, the classless knuckle dragging inbreds.

Offline Villa Lew

• GM : 16.08.2019
« Reply #628 on: March 16, 2019, 10:24:37 AM »
Sorry if it's already been posted, but does anybody know what's happened to that scumbag Alfie Perkins. Are the police taking any action against him and have his university chucked him out?

Offline danno

« Reply #629 on: March 16, 2019, 10:26:54 AM »
I must have woken up in a parallel universe, didn't our captain score the winner after Poundland Pesci ran on?

All closet Villa fans I suppose.