collapse collapse

Please donate to help towards the costs of keeping this site going. Thank You.

Recent Topics

Aston Villa v Wolverhampton Wanderers Pre Match by Allan C
[Today at 06:23:47 AM]

All aboard the shuttle bus. by IFWaters
[Today at 06:20:45 AM]

Gordon Cowans by CT Villan
[Today at 02:12:50 AM]

Other Games - 2023/24 by Brazilian Villain
[Today at 01:07:18 AM]

Chris Heck - President of Business Operations by VillaTim
[March 28, 2024, 11:45:01 PM]

COLD BLOW LANE ... 1967 to 1975 ... Did anyone (dare to) visit the Den? by dcdavecollett
[March 28, 2024, 11:02:33 PM]

Youri Tielemans (confirmed) by Somniloquism
[March 28, 2024, 10:54:34 PM]

FFP by AV82EC
[March 28, 2024, 10:36:39 PM]

Recent Posts

Re: Aston Villa v Wolverhampton Wanderers Pre Match by Allan C
[Today at 06:23:47 AM]

Re: All aboard the shuttle bus. by IFWaters
[Today at 06:20:45 AM]

Re: Gordon Cowans by CT Villan
[Today at 02:12:50 AM]

Re: Gordon Cowans by JD
[Today at 01:37:32 AM]

Re: Other Games - 2023/24 by Brazilian Villain
[Today at 01:07:18 AM]

Re: Gordon Cowans by Percy McCarthy
[Today at 01:05:25 AM]

Re: Gordon Cowans by The Left Side
[Today at 12:52:12 AM]

Re: Gordon Cowans by tomd2103
[Today at 12:47:19 AM]

Follow us on...

Author Topic: Villa cycling tops  (Read 23524 times)

Offline DB

• GM : 11.01.2021
Re: Villa cycling tops
« Reply #30 on: March 04, 2019, 01:41:19 PM »
I'll be in for 1 large please

Offline Jon Crofts

• GM : PCM
« Reply #31 on: March 04, 2019, 01:53:12 PM »
I'll have one as well

Offline PeterWithe

• GM : 12.02.2025
« Reply #32 on: March 04, 2019, 03:04:02 PM »
What's a Velo?

Offline chrisw1

• GM : 20.08.2024
« Reply #33 on: March 04, 2019, 03:07:58 PM »
What's a Velo?
It's the midlands 100m closed road bike ride - 12-5-19 this year

Edit - well that's not what 'a velo' is, but that's what people are referring to in this thread.
« Last Edit: March 04, 2019, 03:11:32 PM by chrisw1 »

Offline PeterWithe

• GM : 12.02.2025
« Reply #34 on: March 04, 2019, 03:09:59 PM »
Ta

Offline mike

« Reply #35 on: March 04, 2019, 07:49:20 PM »

Ok, this is another supplier, a bit more pricey, but it gives something to compare against.

www.owayo.co.uk

I like the idea of handling it to Luke but I think it’s too small scale for him... plus I want blue sleeves.

If there’s a preference for one supplier, I’ll need to get some firm idea of what people want re size and personalisation. Feel free to look at other options yourselves if you want. As long as it’s ok quality, has a claret body and blue sleeves and is a reasonable price, I’m happy.

Offline Somniloquism

• GM : 06.12.2024
« Reply #36 on: March 04, 2019, 08:22:47 PM »
3 weeks lead time, hmm. Will need to order fast to ensure it beats 29th March.  ;D

Offline ajmant

« Reply #37 on: March 05, 2019, 08:59:52 AM »

Ok, this is another supplier, a bit more pricey, but it gives something to compare against.

www.owayo.co.uk

I like the idea of handling it to Luke but I think it’s too small scale for him... plus I want blue sleeves.

If there’s a preference for one supplier, I’ll need to get some firm idea of what people want re size and personalisation. Feel free to look at other options yourselves if you want. As long as it’s ok quality, has a claret body and blue sleeves and is a reasonable price, I’m happy.

Hi Mike. I'm happy with either. Sizewize, most tops come up short on the body for me and at 6 foot 4 that can be a problem. So XL for me. Id prefer the simple designs as shown on here so far rather than make it more official or handing it to Luke. Just my preference. As I've said what was shown on the first page looks fab. The feedback from both sites appears to be ok. 

Offline mike

« Reply #38 on: March 05, 2019, 09:30:23 AM »
Right guys, there seems to be a consensus that the first site is OK. CAVEAT I've never used them, I can't guarantee anything about them.

They need exact details for the order so PM me with size and any name or numbers you want plus whether you have a preference for summer or all year fabric (might have to all be the same). Once I've got a definitive list I'll email it to them and get a firm price plus delivery date ensuring it is pre Velo if I can. There is an express option but it would add about £5 per shirt.

Offline KRS

« Reply #39 on: March 05, 2019, 10:17:24 AM »
I’m not a cyclist so just some general feedback...that second design looks really good.

Offline chrisw1

• GM : 20.08.2024
« Reply #40 on: March 05, 2019, 10:30:36 AM »
Mike

One thing I would mention is I think the first site allows you to provide them a pantone colour reference.  I don't know if the ones Luke use have been made available, but there is an older reference on this site for the Lerner years crest:
https://teamcolorcodes.com/aston-villa-fc-color-codes/

Offline Mister E

• GM : 16.02.2025
« Reply #41 on: March 05, 2019, 12:23:53 PM »
Mike
One thing I would mention is I think the first site allows you to provide them a pantone colour reference.  I don't know if the ones Luke use have been made available, but there is an older reference on this site for the Lerner years crest:
https://teamcolorcodes.com/aston-villa-fc-color-codes/
Please don't use the Luke purple !!
:-)

Offline p_ad

« Reply #42 on: March 05, 2019, 05:27:16 PM »
Mike I will have a large please I prefer the all year material , but will go with the majority . I don't know how to pm so take this as a firm order cheers

Offline mike

« Reply #43 on: March 06, 2019, 03:09:04 PM »
Hello Mike,

Thank you for getting in touch, we are the most experienced & reliable customised clothing company and we'd love to help!

To see some recent client designs click here or I'd really recommend clicking here to watch our clothing in action at the Rugby World Cup.

Our unique range of quality garments are on a par with the leading brands you love already - premium fabric, excellent fit, superb comfort & lasting durability - with the added benefit of being made to order so adjustable to any design you have in mind (our design team are on standby and awaiting your instructions).

Based on your requirements I can offer you the below pricing for your order with us.

Please note the below pricing is based on receiving your order by 12:00 midday (GMT) this Friday on the 8th of March 2019 to produce and deliver as swiftly as possible. This includes receiving your invoice payment cleared to us by 16:00 the same day also please. I realise this is fairly pressured, but we are all about under promising, then over delivering, thus not letting you our valued client down.

10+ x Baobab Summer Performance Cycle Jerseys - Short Sleeve = £35 each

and:

10+ x Curzon Year Round Performance Cycle Jerseys - Short Sleeve = £35 each

These prices both include:

- All colours on your garments.
- All logos / text as full colour prints.
- Individual names / initials printed if you would like them also.
- Any mix of ladies / gents sizes within your order - a minimum of 10 of each jersey type within your order to have both Summer and Year Round fabrics at this keener group order pricing.

Optional addition / upgrade:

+ Add full length zip for £2 per cycle jersey at 10+ quantity.

Delivery to your UK mainland address will be £36 and we never charge setup fees; there are no further costs for your order. We ship via GoGreen carbon neutral courier, please click here to learn more about this.

So there you have it, attached to this email are two size breakdowns for you to fill with the sizes you would like to order and email back to me. Please note for your cycle jerseys there are tabs for SLIM and CLASSIC fits; the "to fit" measurements are in the top part and the "actual garment" measurements in the lower part to assist. Once these are received our team will then put together a PDF showing your design for you to review and approve. It really is that simple!

Our terms & conditions that apply to this quote and your order when you proceed and can be viewed in full here - http://www.cliftonclothing.com/termsconditions.

Thanks Mike, I look forward to your reply and receiving your order as soon as possible this week as outlined above.

Best regards,

Bruce.

Bruce Elliott

Guys,

This is the official quote. Obviously, I’m not going to get money in quick enough for his deadline so I’ll get back to him and suggest next week. So far I’ve only had a couple of PMs. I’ll send him the order next Thursday for all year short sleeved shirts unless I get ten requests for summer shirts. Let me know size and any numbers or initials you want. When I get a  PM I’ll return it with my PayPal. I’ll also get him to commit to a date before I take any money so let me know if you need them by a set date.

Offline Lsvilla

• GM : 11.08.2024
« Reply #44 on: March 06, 2019, 03:33:54 PM »
I’d be up for a running top of a similar ilk.
And me.

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal