collapse collapse

Please donate to help towards the costs of keeping this site going. Thank You.

Follow us on...

Author Topic: Little help needed for Chris Nicholl  (Read 5429 times)

Online brian green

• GM : 19.06.2020
Re: Little help needed for Chris Nicholl
« Reply #30 on: February 22, 2019, 09:01:32 PM »
I thought I had got lucky one time but it was only my sister's husband borrowing it one night.

Offline villa `cross the mersey

« Reply #31 on: February 22, 2019, 09:39:07 PM »
On our last day in Orlando we parked our hire car in a Mall  car park whilst doing some last minute shopping - unbeknown to me there were several exits from the mall into different car parks -  I was adamant that the car had been stolen and we called the police .......just as they arrived my wife informed that we had come out of the opposite side of the Mall to the one we had entered .... the cop just looked at me and smiled " don't worry, it happens all the time sir" - I just know he was thinking " what a gormless thick English prick"

Offline TB

• GM : 08.06.2024
« Reply #32 on: February 22, 2019, 10:50:58 PM »
It can happen in familiar places as well - some years ago, I was working for a company that had their own four-storey car park.

Every morning, I parked at the ground level and used the stairs in order to get that extra little bit of exercise. After about six years of doing this daily routine, I arrived at work one morning and discovered that the ground level was closed due to maintenance. No problem. I parked my car on the next level, spent a long day at my office - and when I was finally leaving, I went down to the ground level as usual in order to drive home.

My car was nowhere to be found. Many other cars were parked there, but not mine. Some very uncomfortable minutes before it finally dawned on me.

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal