collapse collapse

Please donate to help towards the costs of keeping this site going. Thank You.

Follow us on...

Author Topic: Open letter: Independent investigation  (Read 1726 times)

Offline Rudy Can't Fail

• http://www.heroespredictions.co.uk/pl/
Open letter: Independent investigation
« on: February 19, 2019, 04:37:37 PM »
From the OS:

Please find below an open letter from Jack Mitchell, in regard to an independent investigation into safeguarding.

I have been appointed by AVFC to undertake an independent investigation into the safeguarding of young players at AVFC within its youth teams or academy. 

To undertake this task I am seeking relevant information, whether it is positive or negative.

Whilst my investigation has been covered in the press, if you or someone you know has any evidence or would like to give evidence to me as a witness in relation to this issue, please contact me on AVFC.Investigation@oldsquare.co.uk or telephone my clerks Jack 0207 269 0307 or Paul on 0207 269 0305 who will help me so I can get in touch with you.

Please make contact with me before 28th February 2019.

Thank you,
Jack Mitchell.

Online Toronto Villa

• GM : 22.07.2024
Re: Open letter: Independent investigation
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2019, 06:50:13 PM »
To do with KMac?

Offline Steve67

• GM : 01.12.2024
Re: Open letter: Independent investigation
« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2019, 08:05:49 PM »
General safeguarding issues.  The trouble with dealing with kids is that schools get wind of arguments and call it emotional abuse and it has to be investigated.  Do this several times, and what I mean by that is give a kid a bollocking, or several kids a bollocking, and the mud sticks.  It's tough for coaches.  Equally, to offer balance, bullying kids also comes easy to some. 

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal