collapse collapse

Please donate to help towards the costs of keeping this site going. Thank You.

Recent Posts

Re: Douglas Luiz - Confirmed confirmed by brontebilly
[Today at 09:53:18 AM]

Re: Youri Tielemans (confirmed) by brontebilly
[Today at 09:51:18 AM]

Re: COLD BLOW LANE ... 1967 to 1975 ... Did anyone (dare to) visit the Den? by trinityoap
[Today at 09:49:17 AM]

Re: FFP by The Edge
[Today at 09:47:46 AM]

Re: Chris Heck - President of Business Operations by LeeB
[Today at 09:40:54 AM]

Re: Douglas Luiz - Confirmed confirmed by Astnor
[Today at 09:34:17 AM]

Re: FFP by chrisw1
[Today at 09:32:44 AM]

Re: FFP by The Edge
[Today at 09:14:26 AM]

Follow us on...

Author Topic: Meaning Evil. Stirring trouble  (Read 58118 times)

Offline kippaxvilla2

Re: Meaning Evil. Stirring trouble
« Reply #45 on: November 16, 2019, 03:07:51 PM »
Love how they’re so with us all the time.

Manchester United have been linked with a double swoop for Aston Villa pair Jack Grealish and John McGinn.

According to ESPN, Red Bull Salzburg striker Erling Haaland tops a January hit-list that includes Grealish and McGinn as well as Borussia Dortmund's Jadon Sancho, Leicester City's James Maddison, Declan Rice of West Ham United, AFC Bournemouth striker Callum Wilson and Lyon forward Moussa Dembele.

The report adds that United have cash to spend in the New Year and that they are keen on reinforcing a depleted squad that saw midfielder Ander Herrera depart for Paris Saint-Germain and Romelu Lukaku and Alexis Sanchez leave Old Trafford for Inter Milan in the summer.

Offline Damo70

« Reply #46 on: November 16, 2019, 04:41:46 PM »
And of course the media expect Villa, Salzburg, Dortmund, Leicester, West Ham, Bournemouth and Lyon to cave in and sell their best players to Manure. When she was a bit younger my youngest daughter used to tick off pretty much every toy in the Argus catologue for Christmas. She never got them all just like United will fail with most of their targets.

Offline Steve67

• GM : 01.12.2024
« Reply #47 on: November 16, 2019, 08:34:00 PM »
Crap rag.  Better ignored, almost as bad as The Sun, which is also a disgrace.

Offline Kimaster1976

« Reply #48 on: November 16, 2019, 08:45:41 PM »
If I dont click on all these links to Villa stories online though how will i find out what Villa rent a quote expert Noel Whelan has to say about it?

Online dave shelley

• GM : 01.02.2025
« Reply #49 on: November 16, 2019, 09:01:17 PM »
Fuck me, that's half the Premier League.  Idiots.

Offline kippaxvilla2

« Reply #50 on: November 16, 2019, 09:07:23 PM »
If I dont click on all these links to Villa stories online though how will i find out what Villa rent a quote expert Noel Whelan has to say about it?

Glad I’m not the only one who’s noticed his incessant, inane ramblings.  What is the point of him?!

Offline West Derby Villan

• GM : 09.05.2022
« Reply #51 on: November 16, 2019, 11:26:34 PM »

Glad I’m not the only one who’s noticed his incessant, inane ramblings.  What is the point of him?!

Shite, click bait, embarrassing rag acknowledged by ALL supporters in our city, (what the fuck has noel whelan got to do with Birmingham anyway)

Offline Damo70

« Reply #52 on: November 17, 2019, 02:35:38 PM »
There is a very good football book by Rick Gekoski called 'Staying Up - A Fan Behind The Scenes In The Premiership'. It focuses on Coventry's 1997-1998 season and Noel Whelan is portrayed as being a right twat by the author. It is actually a very good football book. I gave it to the Coventry supporting physio who helped me to walk again when I was told I would need a walking frame for the rest of my life and wrote my appreciation of her inside the cover. On a random note she was the dead spit of Sandi Toskvig.

Offline Mister E

• GM : 16.02.2025
« Reply #53 on: November 17, 2019, 03:17:57 PM »
There is a very good football book by Rick Gekoski called 'Staying Up - A Fan Behind The Scenes In The Premiership'. It focuses on Coventry's 1997-1998 season and Noel Whelan is portrayed as being a right twat by the author. It is actually a very good football book. I gave it to the Coventry supporting physio who helped me to walk again when I was told I would need a walking frame for the rest of my life and wrote my appreciation of her inside the cover. On a random note she was the dead spit of Sandi Toskvig.
Cov played in Scotland? - how does that work?!

Offline Lastfootstamper

• GM : PCM
« Reply #54 on: November 17, 2019, 03:47:43 PM »
It was the Premiership, with a variety of add-on monikers, until as surprisingly late as 2007.

Online The Edge

« Reply #55 on: November 17, 2019, 06:43:26 PM »
Crap rag.  Better ignored, almost as bad as The Sun, which is also a disgrace.
I dunno. Without photosynthesis we would be fucked.

Online Deano's Mullet

« Reply #56 on: November 17, 2019, 06:46:07 PM »
It must be a shit paper when both us and the Noses moan about it - they always call it a Villa paper and anti-Blues while we moan about it for just generally being shit.

Online The Edge

« Reply #57 on: November 18, 2019, 05:33:14 PM »
I see the BM are showing their usual backing for the local club by trotting out the McGinn to Yanited rumour (which they started) in todays issue.

Online dave.woodhall

• Location: Treading water in a sea of retarded sexuality and bad poetry.
« Reply #58 on: November 19, 2019, 12:52:09 AM »
It must be a shit paper when both us and the Noses moan about it - they always call it a Villa paper and anti-Blues while we moan about it for just generally being shit.

The difference is that we can point to stories showing us in a bad light on a daily basis while all they can say is "Evrebodee hates us an luvs da Vile."

Offline Villafirst

« Reply #59 on: November 19, 2019, 07:38:16 PM »
That rag is really pissing me off now. Day in day out constantly touting McGinn and Jack to Man Utd!! Why don't they keep linking Neves and Jimenez instead ? Anti-Villa most of the time. Assholes!

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal