Legion:
Wednesday 13.2.19

19:45 KO

Griffin Park

Legion:
1-1

Risso:
Another draw I expect. 

In the run up to the match Dean Smith will say how well they've trained all week, then in his post-match press conference after answering a meaningless question about how nice it was to return to Brentford, he'll say how we didn't do enough in the first 60 minutes, while he shrugs his shoulders a lot, and pretends that the play offs aren't out of reach.

SoccerHQ:
Well our ultimate bogey team and it's not like we've changed our 11 sufficently enough to counter them.

We played really well against them at VP in August (easily our best performance under SB in the 10 games he had this season) and they were still 10 seconds from winning.

That said I have a feeling we'll end the jinx and pinch it 1-2. Probably due to DS knowing their squad inside out so this really should be the best prepared we've been against them and you often see managers going back to old clubs and getting a good result.

Pulis makes a living out of it.

wittonwarrior:
Been saying it for a few  weeks now - but this is really do or die we need the three points and I actually think we will another false dawn and win.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version