collapse collapse

Please donate to help towards the costs of keeping this site going. Thank You.

Follow us on...

Author Topic: Tyrone Mings - signed permanently and confirmed as even more awesome  (Read 876109 times)

Offline Dazvillain

Re: Tyrone Mings (confirmed as awesome)
« Reply #1380 on: June 24, 2019, 09:53:47 AM »
Cousin , cherries ST holder’s daughter used to work with Michael Jarman who is Tyrone’s agent and knowing his and Tyrone’s ways, she is pretty confident that he’ll strike a deal

Offline themossman

• GM : 06.05.2022
« Reply #1381 on: June 24, 2019, 10:01:32 AM »
It will be sorted in the next 2 weeks.

xoxo

Offline AsTallAsLions

« Reply #1382 on: June 24, 2019, 10:06:02 AM »
Where's VinnieChase84 with the latest ITK update on this thrilling chase...

Offline mike

« Reply #1383 on: June 24, 2019, 10:15:44 AM »

Is this (gratefully received) optimism based on something you know or just a hunch?

Offline wittonwarrior

« Reply #1384 on: June 24, 2019, 10:19:56 AM »
Wish I was so optimistic about the possibility of Tyrone coming back.

Offline VinnieChase84

• GM : May, 2012
« Reply #1385 on: June 24, 2019, 10:24:34 AM »
Where's VinnieChase84 with the latest ITK update on this thrilling chase...

Know nothing mate at the minute. Bournemouth wanting more cash then initially agreed.

Online paul_e

• GM : July, 2013
« Reply #1386 on: June 24, 2019, 10:26:53 AM »
It might be optimism on my part but I've bene counting Mings in as part of the squad all along, I'll be amazed if he isn't a Villa player by the time the window closes, it suits everyone for the move to happen so any delays are just dotting the i's and crossing the t's. The only way I could see it failing is if a top 6 side comes in but I just don't think any of them would be interested this summer, next year might be a different story if he stays fit and plays how I expect.

Offline mike

« Reply #1387 on: June 24, 2019, 10:32:04 AM »
It might be optimism on my part but I've bene counting Mings in as part of the squad all along, I'll be amazed if he isn't a Villa player by the time the window closes, it suits everyone for the move to happen so any delays are just dotting the i's and crossing the t's. The only way I could see it failing is if a top 6 side comes in but I just don't think any of them would be interested this summer, next year might be a different story if he stays fit and plays how I expect.

Has the issue of his girlfriend not wanting to move from the south coast to the midlands been sorted? My sister moved from Dorset to Pershore and is very happy there so I could always ask her to give Tyrone's partner a ring if he wants her to.

Online paul_e

• GM : July, 2013
« Reply #1388 on: June 24, 2019, 10:33:58 AM »

Has the issue of his girlfriend not wanting to move from the south coast to the midlands been sorted? My sister moved from Dorset to Pershore and is very happy there so I could always ask her to give Tyrone's partner a ring if he wants her to.

No idea but I don't see it stopping the transfer.

Offline cheltenhamlion

« Reply #1389 on: June 24, 2019, 05:41:04 PM »

Is this (gratefully received) optimism based on something you know or just a hunch?

A whisper I heard a couple of weeks back. The notion being that the Mings to us bit was sorted but Spurs are pissing them around about Nathan Ake. Deadline for month end for an acceptable offer. They want to know whether they need one or two, and the cost, before pressing the Mings to us button.

Online Toronto Villa

• GM : 22.07.2024
« Reply #1390 on: June 24, 2019, 06:04:10 PM »
Mings isn't playing for Bournemouth ever again having rolled into town with his Villa kit still on. I mean who the fuck does that kind of thing? Brilliant as it was.

Offline AsTallAsLions

« Reply #1391 on: June 24, 2019, 06:14:34 PM »

A whisper I heard a couple of weeks back. The notion being that the Mings to us bit was sorted but Spurs are pissing them around about Nathan Ake. Deadline for month end for an acceptable offer. They want to know whether they need one or two, and the cost, before pressing the Mings to us button.

If that's the story, how are you so confident he'll sign? Surely in this scenario, Spurs could submit a big offer for Ake at any point, and that's the deal off for Mings?

Offline cheltenhamlion

« Reply #1392 on: June 24, 2019, 06:22:07 PM »
I dont for definite on anything. I am simply passing something on from someone who should know. Whatever happens, Mings is out of the door at Bournemouth this summer and he only wants to come to us.

Offline Risso

• GM : 04.03.2025
« Reply #1393 on: June 24, 2019, 08:18:15 PM »

I bet when he's 34 and offered one last payday in say, Newcastle*, that she finds the urge to stay in Bournemouth reduced what.

*Just an example, obviously he'll be with us forever, first as player, then player-coach, then manager, then chairman.

Online LeeB

• GM : May, 2014
« Reply #1394 on: June 24, 2019, 08:47:58 PM »

I bet when he's 34 and offered one last payday in say, Newcastle*, that she finds the urge to stay in Bournemouth reduced what.

*Just an example, obviously he'll be with us forever, first as player, then player-coach, then manager, then chairman.

I was going to ask if the FA would let him be chairman at the same time as being King of the Universe, but I guess it would be his decision alone by then.

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal