collapse collapse

Please donate to help towards the costs of keeping this site going. Thank You.

Recent Topics

Follow us on...

Author Topic: Tyrone Mings - signed permanently and confirmed as even more awesome  (Read 884756 times)

Offline CT Villan

Re: Tyrone Mings (confirmed as awesome)
« Reply #1335 on: June 14, 2019, 09:45:10 PM »
"She's got guile, and style, and always wears a smile, Tyrone's mom, Tryone's mom"

Offline mr underhill

« Reply #1336 on: June 15, 2019, 11:38:08 AM »
I loved watching Mings but we shouldn't be tempted to overpay for someone with his injury record.

Online Clampy

• GM : PCM
« Reply #1337 on: June 15, 2019, 12:00:43 PM »
I loved watching Mings but we shouldn't be tempted to overpay for someone with his injury record.

I might be wrong but I think he's only had one bad injury but I take the point in general. I've seen comments on Twitter along the lines of 'pay whatever it takes' which is ridiculous really. He was great last season but that was in the championship. We have money but I hope we don't get taken advantage of.

Offline Rudy Can't Fail

• http://www.heroespredictions.co.uk/pl/
« Reply #1338 on: June 15, 2019, 12:49:42 PM »

I might be wrong but I think he's only had one bad injury but I take the point in general. I've seen comments on Twitter along the lines of 'pay whatever it takes' which is ridiculous really. He was great last season but that was in the championship. We have money but I hope we don't get taken advantage of.

Agreed. In our favour, according to reports, is the broken relationship between Howe and Mings. Howe wants rid.

Offline Steve67

• GM : 01.12.2024
« Reply #1339 on: June 15, 2019, 12:53:25 PM »

Agreed. In our favour, according to reports, is the broken relationship between Howe and Mings. Howe wants rid.

I guess, turning back up in your Villa kit possibly might have further damaged that. Good!!

Offline colin69

« Reply #1340 on: June 15, 2019, 12:55:44 PM »
I really, really want Mings. But if for whatever reason it doesn’t happen I trust Deano and the people we have in place at the club now to get the right alternatives in.

Offline jwarry

« Reply #1341 on: June 17, 2019, 05:55:39 AM »
Some bloke called Alex Billingham has tweeted deal done at £12.5m and will be announced in next 24 hours

Offline jwarry

« Reply #1342 on: June 17, 2019, 05:59:19 AM »
He’s also just tweeted Palace have had £20m accepted for Benrahma (just realised he’s Torygraph)

Offline TheMalandro

• GM : 06.03.2016
« Reply #1343 on: June 17, 2019, 06:23:49 AM »
That popped up on my Twitter too, look at his timeline. He's full of shit.

Online Clampy

« Reply #1344 on: June 17, 2019, 07:21:00 AM »
Twitter seems to be awash now with people setting up accounts just to to pretend that they are ITK. It's very sad.

Online The Edge

« Reply #1345 on: June 17, 2019, 07:59:28 AM »
Twitter seems to be awash now with people setting up accounts just to to pretend that they are ITK. It's very sad.
What sad pathetic lives some people live. I have no real itk but i really do think it will happen soon and the club can "announce Mings"  As for us getting had over by Bournemouth i doubt it. Those who are
 running the club now seem to be a very savvy bunch.

Offline Dazvillain

« Reply #1346 on: June 17, 2019, 08:03:52 AM »
Mings will be here by the end of the month.

I'm expecting Mings to be the marketing department's 'surprise' when they launch our new shirts. Oh the excitement! I can hardly wait.

Omg we can’t all wait until mid July 😩

Offline Dazvillain

« Reply #1347 on: June 17, 2019, 08:06:00 AM »
Some bloke called Alex Billingham has tweeted deal done at £12.5m and will be announced in next 24 hours
Blimey if that’s the case that makes Wesley price roughly double.... what a player he must be !?

Offline AV82EC

• GM : 22.02.2024
« Reply #1348 on: June 17, 2019, 12:46:06 PM »
Blimey if that’s the case that makes Wesley price roughly double.... what a player he must be !?

Ignore, it’s a fake account.

Offline Dazvillain

« Reply #1349 on: June 17, 2019, 12:48:07 PM »
Guy called Alex BILLINGHAM on twitter earlier said inside avfc sources told him Mings deal done for 12.5 million . Since then he’s suggested an official announcement at 6pm.

Can anyone comment on this guy or sources ?

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal