collapse collapse

Please donate to help towards the costs of keeping this site going. Thank You.

Follow us on...

Author Topic: Tyrone Mings - signed permanently and confirmed as even more awesome  (Read 876065 times)

Online paul_e

• GM : July, 2013
Re: Tyrone Mings - Confirmed
« Reply #345 on: February 05, 2019, 02:42:44 PM »
and the word stamp is still being used everywhere, fucking morons, even if it was intentional it's not a fucking stamp.

There's plenty of examples of stamps in football and rugby (you can find loads of incidents on youtube) and there's a very clear, and deliberate, forceful movement involved in stamping which isn't there in this case. The truth is that he trod on his face, people can argue all they like about whether he could of avoided doing so, and that's a reasonable debate to be had (despite my view that there's not much he could've done to avoid him if you watch it in real time) but anyone who uses the word stamp should have their opinion ignored because they're deliberately trying to sensationalise the story.

Online Chico Hamilton III

« Reply #346 on: February 05, 2019, 02:43:24 PM »
Drink driving Dave Kitson who once admitted trying to attack Tony Pulis with a pair of scissors and who suggested that Raheem Sterling incited the racial hatred that was hurled at him by Chelsea fans? That Dave Kitson?

Offline PeterWithe

• GM : 12.02.2025
« Reply #347 on: February 05, 2019, 02:47:21 PM »
Michael Gray was the bloke who, when he got relegated with Sunderland, turned up for training in a new £150k Ferrari, on the same day half the staff there were receiving their redundancy notices.

His judgement could be a little bit suspect.

Online LeeB

• GM : May, 2014
« Reply #348 on: February 05, 2019, 02:53:14 PM »
Michael Gray could talk for hours and hours and not say one
thing worth listening to.

Online paul_e

• GM : July, 2013
« Reply #349 on: February 05, 2019, 03:01:02 PM »
Michael Gray was the bloke who, when he got relegated with Sunderland, turned up for training in a new £150k Ferrari, on the same day half the staff there were receiving their redundancy notices.

Michael Gray is the guy who tried to chat my wife up in a bar and when she told him she wasn't interested he said that she clearly didn't know he was because he could "have any pussy I want in this place" and when she responded with "except mine" called her a stupid fucking bitch and tried to get her thrown out by telling the bouncers she was underage (she was 18 at the time).

Online Dave P

• GM : PCM
« Reply #350 on: February 05, 2019, 03:01:47 PM »
Drink driving Dave Kitson who once admitted trying to attack Tony Pulis with a pair of scissors and who suggested that Raheem Sterling incited the racial hatred that was hurled at him by Chelsea fans? That Dave Kitson?

Dave Kitson who, when saying Sterling brings on the racial hatred himself by self absorbed instagram posts forgot he posted these  https://inews.co.uk/sport/football/dave-kitson-instagram-raheem-sterling-talksport/.  That Dave Kitson?

Online VILLA MOLE

• a v f c
« Reply #351 on: February 05, 2019, 03:07:59 PM »

Michael Gray is the guy who tried to chat my wife up in a bar and when she told him she wasn't interested he said that she clearly didn't know he was because he could "have any pussy I want in this place" and when she responded with "except mine" called her a stupid fucking bitch and tried to get her thrown out by telling the bouncers she was underage (she was 18 at the time).

wow he sounds a right James Bond ,

Online dave.woodhall

• Location: Treading water in a sea of retarded sexuality and bad poetry.
« Reply #352 on: February 05, 2019, 03:18:23 PM »

And as a result guess which player pulled out of a Talksport interview with him???

Online Chico Hamilton III

« Reply #353 on: February 05, 2019, 03:24:55 PM »

And as a result guess which player pulled out of a Talksport interview with him???

He’s obviously a man with a grudge

Offline Chinchilla Bathhouse

• GM : 25.01.2020
« Reply #354 on: February 05, 2019, 03:36:28 PM »

Aha.  I did not know that.  Now that is interesting...

Offline TheMalandro

• GM : 06.03.2016
« Reply #355 on: February 05, 2019, 03:37:02 PM »
I've just realised, I've always thought Dave Kitson was the guy from Derby County but that was Paul.

Offline Risso

• GM : 04.03.2025
« Reply #356 on: February 05, 2019, 03:46:12 PM »
Wasn't it Dave Kitson who got a right royal mard on, when Reading fans had the idea of all wearing ginger wigs on "Ginger Day' to support their ginger twat of a player?

Online john e

• GM : 28.06.2024
« Reply #357 on: February 05, 2019, 03:54:37 PM »
All this "he's got previous" crap does my head in....pretty sure Glen Whelan had a good game once years ago, but hardly makes him Zidane if he manages to have another good game..don't remember the calls for a ban for what was a very deliberate stamp in the play offs...oh and vs Brentford...

Nah don’t think he did mate

Offline Mister E

• GM : 16.02.2025
« Reply #358 on: February 05, 2019, 03:55:03 PM »
Wasn't it Dave Kitson who got a right royal mard on, when Reading fans had the idea of all wearing ginger wigs on "Ginger Day' to support their ginger twat of a player?
Steve Sidwell, you mean? 😁
Wasn’t Dave Kitson the mystery footballer?

Offline Hookeysmith

• GM : 06.02.2025
« Reply #359 on: February 05, 2019, 06:22:51 PM »
Michael Gray could talk for hours and hours and not say one
thing worth listening to.

But he is obviously intelligent- you only have took at his glasses to see that

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal