collapse collapse

Please donate to help towards the costs of keeping this site going. Thank You.

Follow us on...

Author Topic: I Hate International Breaks  (Read 14689 times)

Online VillaTim

• GM : 01.12.2024
Re: I Hate International Breaks
« Reply #150 on: March 20, 2024, 02:26:19 PM »
I hate the breaks they are so boring , but for us this one is welcomed . Be good if Ramsey was back for the wolves game .
I think Ramsey’s fitness for the Wolves game is pivotal. If he’s available I fancy us to get a win, without him I don’t.
Makes a huge difference down the left.

Online Brazilian Villain

• GM : 09.03.2025
« Reply #151 on: March 20, 2024, 02:27:53 PM »
If Konsa and Ollie don't start but Dougie does then I cant be sure who I'll be cheering for.

Obviously, it'll depend on which fans have the fewest national flags on display.

Online VillaTim

• GM : 01.12.2024
« Reply #152 on: March 20, 2024, 03:06:28 PM »
Luiz vs Hendo part II

Offline Rudy Can't Fail

• http://www.heroespredictions.co.uk/pl/
« Reply #153 on: March 20, 2024, 04:42:43 PM »
If Konsa and Ollie don't start but Dougie does then I cant be sure who I'll be cheering for.

Obviously, it'll depend on which fans have the fewest national flags on display.

So you'll be supporting England. ;) As I'm sure you're more than aware, the Brazilians do love their flag and aren't afraid to show it.

Online Nev

• GM : 03.02.2022
« Reply #154 on: March 20, 2024, 04:57:51 PM »
I imagine everyone' ambivalence to this break will be wearing thin by around 5pm on a cold wet Saturday.....

Offline pauliewalnuts

• GM : 26.08.2024
« Reply #155 on: March 20, 2024, 07:19:08 PM »
We've made heavy going of a few recent games, despite getting OK results, so this probably comes at a good time.

Online Brazilian Villain

• GM : 09.03.2025
« Reply #156 on: March 20, 2024, 07:23:06 PM »
I imagine everyone' ambivalence to this break will be wearing thin by around 5pm on a cold wet Saturday.....

Especially now that the Six Nations is over, and there's nothing to fill the gap. :(

Online PaulWinch again

• GM : 25.05.2024
« Reply #157 on: March 20, 2024, 08:17:51 PM »
We've made heavy going of a few recent games, despite getting OK results, so this probably comes at a good time.

Yep that’s where I am. Also from a personal point of view it’s quite nice to have a break from the stress of worrying about Villa’s (and other) results.

Online Lsvilla

• GM : 11.08.2024
« Reply #158 on: March 20, 2024, 09:33:13 PM »
I think this break has come at a decent time for us. On the back of a fairly positive weekend results-wise. And allows Ginny to stay active whilst a few others rest and hopefully Jacob can come back fit and raring. Plus I'm off to some Lanzarote sun* for warm weather training, ahead of the Wolves game and a season climax we've all dream't of for years with a top 4 place and cup to win.

*forecasts are not as great as hoped for but okay !

Offline Andy_Lochhead_in_the_air

• Location: Upton Park....No, Olympic Stadium....No, Aston Park...Yes that's it,Turf Moor.
« Reply #159 on: March 20, 2024, 09:59:11 PM »

So you'll be supporting England. ;) As I'm sure you're more than aware, the Brazilians do love their flag and aren't afraid to show it.

Got to like the Brazilian flag and their National Anthem is a good listen. 

Online Dogtanian

• GM : 06.06.2024
« Reply #160 on: March 21, 2024, 08:43:30 AM »
Article on what every club is doing over the break;

https://theathletic.com/5355833/2024/03/21/premier-league-international-break-where/

"The international break has given Aston Villa a much-needed breather. Unai Emery’s side have been beset by injuries all season and having progressed into the quarter-finals of the UEFA Europa Conference League, a thin squad will be tested during an unrelenting schedule.

So Emery has given his players — those who are not away with their countries — time off. He is expected to go abroad for a few days, while Monchi, president of football operations, has travelled to the United States for meetings with co-owner Wes Edens.

Meanwhile, those who are out injured remain working on getting back up to speed, and rest and time away is the order of the day for Villa’s squad."

Offline Monty

« Reply #161 on: March 21, 2024, 08:48:47 AM »
Had a dream that Villa raced into an insane 6-1 first half lead against Man Utd at VP. Ollie in the thick of things, but we had someone else up front for us and I wish I could remember so I could email Monchi. It might have been a woman.

God I'm bored.

Offline pauliewalnuts

• GM : 26.08.2024
« Reply #162 on: March 21, 2024, 09:31:05 AM »
Had a dream that Villa raced into an insane 6-1 first half lead against Man Utd at VP. Ollie in the thick of things, but we had someone else up front for us and I wish I could remember so I could email Monchi. It might have been a woman.

Was it Brown Fox, the large breasted red indian Native American woman who played out wide for Fulchester United?

Offline Monty

« Reply #163 on: March 21, 2024, 09:36:26 AM »

Was it Brown Fox, the large breasted red indian Native American woman who played out wide for Fulchester United?

Might have been Foxy Brown for all I know.

Actually I think it was an ex, which is why I woke up with familiar sensations of embarrassment and self-hatred. That or, you know, life.

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal