collapse collapse

Please donate to help towards the costs of keeping this site going. Thank You.

Recent Topics

Follow us on...

Author Topic: Aston Villa vs Ipswich Town Pre-Match Thread  (Read 10276 times)

Offline auntiesledd

Re: Aston Villa vs Ipswich Town Pre-Match Thread
« Reply #75 on: January 26, 2019, 12:13:52 PM »
I bought tickets for this just over 2 weeks ago. A few days later my Dad died. After the game, I'll be going to Worksop where he lived to empty his bungalow and then go to the funeral. I could really do with a Villa win as the last 2 weeks have been bloody hard.

So please Villa, win.

Very sorry to hear of your Dad's recent passing. Hopefully our mob will bring you some much-needed cheer this afternoon.

Best wishes & UTV

Offline Gregorys Boy

« Reply #76 on: January 26, 2019, 12:28:52 PM »
If we can't even beat the bottom team who have been crap all season at home then we really are in a sorry state.  2-0 to Villa.  Tammy and Hutton. 

Offline footyskillz

« Reply #77 on: January 26, 2019, 12:40:19 PM »
I bought tickets for this just over 2 weeks ago. A few days later my Dad died. After the game, I'll be going to Worksop where he lived to empty his bungalow and then go to the funeral. I could really do with a Villa win as the last 2 weeks have been bloody hard.

So please Villa, win.

Hey there. Thoughts to you at this time . Very much hope you see a victory today.

I also offer warmth and respect to you for after the match and all the support for your whole day to you.
With sympathy at this difficult time.
Take care.

Offline BoVillan esq

« Reply #78 on: January 26, 2019, 01:48:26 PM »
Goes without saying we are going to hammer this lot, the fun is by how much, the very idea we could possibly lose this is beyond the realms of Asgard, bring them on and let's get back to winning ways.

Offline john e

• GM : 28.06.2024
« Reply #79 on: January 26, 2019, 01:52:00 PM »
Goes without saying we are going to hammer this lot, the fun is by how much, the very idea we could possibly lose this is beyond the realms of Asgard, bring them on and let's get back to winning ways.

I hope this isn’t one of them posts that someone quotes at around 5 o’clock with the message

‘This aged well’

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal