collapse collapse

Please donate to help towards the costs of keeping this site going. Thank You.

Recent Posts

Follow us on...

Author Topic: Partner/feeder club?  (Read 3224 times)

Offline paul_e

• GM : July, 2013
Re: Partner/feeder club?
« Reply #15 on: January 09, 2019, 09:26:52 PM »
I'm all for this but I'm not sure the standard in Denmark is good enough to help. That said they would almost certainly mean some of our players getting champions league/europa league experience.

Have they got any players worth looking at?
That Pukki that's done well at Norwich is a decent example of the level at the upper end of the league.

He looks decent, I've just seen that Viktor Fischer is at FCK, wasn't he supposed to be the next big thing a few years ago? Also saw another guy who seems scored a hatful this season, Robert Skov, no idea if he's any good but nearly 20 goals already and, looking on youtube, there's some belters amongst them.

Offline Drummond

• GM : 10.10.2024
« Reply #16 on: January 10, 2019, 08:41:50 AM »
Weren't we about to buy/link up with another Danish a year or so back. Wyness (who he?) was going on about it and we sent a delegation out there. There have been other tales like this as well yet we never seem to end up doing anything. Fairly happy about that as I hate the idea of football conglomerates, but have any of these tie-ins or shared ownerships ever really altered anything?

I think the (Man) City conglomerate is pretty impressive to be fair.

Online Simon Page

« Reply #17 on: January 10, 2019, 04:20:09 PM »
Do they work together for mutual improvement though? I know there was the Frank Lampard swansong but are they succeeding more through those links? Genuinely don't know.

Offline martin o`who??

• Apparently I am my own worst enemy.
« Reply #18 on: January 14, 2019, 01:41:48 PM »
There are times when we've felt like Man Citehs feeder club.

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal