collapse collapse

Please donate to help towards the costs of keeping this site going. Thank You.

Follow us on...

Author Topic: Kortney Hause (on loan at Watford)  (Read 130196 times)

Offline ChicagoLion

• Literally
Re: Kortney Hause - Signed on Loan
« Reply #345 on: March 05, 2019, 09:29:24 PM »
I think he fits in well, because he's absolute shite.

This sums up the posts from a couple of weeks ago. Just after he joined us and played his first match.

I might have been the only one that cut him any slack that day. It does prove not to judge a player one way pr the other based on what could be a very isolated incident or circumstance.

He’s not played in ages and looked exactly as you would expect tossed into a game where we are already playing shit. Let’s not go overboard on a bad debut. The whole team is fucking mince right now.

I think I was the same when Ugo made his debut. Against Norwich.
So a player thats been out with an injury and not played for a while looks a bit rusty in his first game.
Shock, and after a couple of games looks like a good player.

Online Toronto Villa

• GM : 22.07.2024
« Reply #346 on: March 10, 2019, 02:18:44 PM »
A word for Mr Hause. I thought outside of the one incident where he stepped on the ball, he was superb playing on the wrong side. He looked really composed for a young lad playing his first decent stint of football. Well done young man.

Offline ozzjim

• GM : 30.08.2022
« Reply #347 on: March 10, 2019, 02:21:11 PM »
Him and Mings from August and we would be in the playoffs. Steer deserves a shout too, in the side on merit.

Offline Rudy Can't Fail

• http://www.heroespredictions.co.uk/pl/
« Reply #348 on: March 10, 2019, 08:19:37 PM »
A word for Mr Hause. I thought outside of the one incident where he stepped on the ball, he was superb playing on the wrong side. He looked really composed for a young lad playing his first decent stint of football. Well done young man.

True. That push on their striker was completely mad though. It could quite easily have been a penalty given the quality of the refs down here. I prefer him at left back and assume he'll be moved there once Chester comes back. As you said though, he's been great wherever he's been asked.

Offline Villafirst

« Reply #349 on: March 10, 2019, 08:31:13 PM »

True. That push on their striker was completely mad though. It could quite easily have been a penalty given the quality of the refs down here. I prefer him at left back and assume he'll be moved there once Chester comes back. As you said though, he's been great wherever he's been asked.

I'd rather pair Mings with Tuanzebe who is virtually fit now and due back at Bodymoor Heath tomorrow. Then Hause can play at LB. This gives us height, power and speed at the back. Perhaps try Chester at RB?

Online Toronto Villa

« Reply #350 on: March 10, 2019, 08:34:59 PM »
Elmo has been decent of late. AT and Mings with Hause at LB is a solid back four. Kalinic will come good too but right now Steer has done very little wrong.

Offline Clark W Griswold

« Reply #351 on: March 10, 2019, 09:31:46 PM »
Hause was very good today barring the one slip. And that's from an apparently comically bad debut at Wigan only 7 weeks ago or whatever it's been. He's improving dramatically and quickly. If we can sign him and Mings and keep them fit I'll be well chuffed.

Online Steve67

• GM : 01.12.2024
« Reply #352 on: March 10, 2019, 10:33:04 PM »

I'd rather pair Mings with Tuanzebe who is virtually fit now and due back at Bodymoor Heath tomorrow. Then Hause can play at LB. This gives us height, power and speed at the back. Perhaps try Chester at RB?

I think I'd prefer Tuanzebe at right back, compared to Chester that is.  Good to have more competition for places, just at the right time too.

Online tomd2103

« Reply #353 on: March 10, 2019, 11:56:21 PM »

I think I'd prefer Tuanzebe at right back, compared to Chester that is.  Good to have more competition for places, just at the right time too.

Might even be able to try Tuanzebe in midfield.

Offline ChicagoLion

• Literally
« Reply #354 on: March 11, 2019, 02:31:07 AM »

Yes, the DM role is still a problem.

Offline wittonwarrior

« Reply #355 on: March 11, 2019, 02:33:02 AM »
Was solid again today.

Offline Neil Hawkes

« Reply #356 on: March 11, 2019, 07:58:28 AM »

Yes, the DM role is still a problem.
If all goes well our back line next season could be:
Guilbert - Chester - Mings - Hause
And as DM - Tuanzebe.
Nice

Offline Risso

• GM : 04.03.2025
« Reply #357 on: March 11, 2019, 09:16:10 AM »
I'd leave Hause in the middle and buy a new left back.  Taylor was dreadful as usual yesterday.

Online Toronto Villa

« Reply #358 on: March 11, 2019, 08:52:19 PM »
I'd leave Hause in the middle and buy a new left back.  Taylor was dreadful as usual yesterday.

I wouldn’t play two left footed CB’s. I like Hause at LB. Whether we go up or not and we can secure Mings we need to get an upgrade on Chester. And if we go up I’d lash out £20-25m on securing Tuanzabee or another top right sided CB.

Offline Matt Collins

« Reply #359 on: March 13, 2019, 06:37:42 AM »
Looks so uneasy on the ball, first instinct is to smack it down the line (which more often than not, ended up going out of play) he's not a left back.

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal