collapse collapse

Please donate to help towards the costs of keeping this site going. Thank You.

Follow us on...

Author Topic: Joseph Lolley  (Read 6538 times)

Offline badminton

Re: Joseph Lolley
« Reply #30 on: December 18, 2018, 09:54:35 PM »
Joe Lolley was an excellent poster on VT. He was just a kid of about 19 when he was on there, but he spoke a lot of sense in my opinion. He really seemed to breathe Villa, and I never noticed him being even slightly rude, or even wrong. Just writing so the good people of H&V are aware that Risso's opinion is just one, and also that if we do end up signing JL, we should not necessarily be expecting him to be a dick based on one person's view.
Hi Joe

Offline frank black

« Reply #31 on: December 18, 2018, 10:10:51 PM »
Very good player.

Offline CpF

« Reply #32 on: December 18, 2018, 10:16:09 PM »
Haha, first post etc. Yeah yeah. I'm not Joe, am not his friend, probably wouldn't like to be his friend any more than he would want to be my friend, am not related to him, do not know anyone who is related to him, I don't even know anyone who would like to be his friend or anyone who would like to be related to him. But he's been labelled an "irritating little sod" without particular justification, and if I were in his position I'd hope that the handful of people who might disagree would say something, so there you go.

Offline adrenachrome

« Reply #33 on: December 18, 2018, 11:35:36 PM »
He was an irritating little sod on VT.

I hope you gave him some stick.

You beast, you.

Offline Stu

• GM : 09.04.2021
« Reply #34 on: December 18, 2018, 11:37:10 PM »
It's an online fan forum, who gives a fuck.

Online Dave

• GM : 04.01.2024
« Reply #35 on: December 18, 2018, 11:52:46 PM »
Haha, first post etc. Yeah yeah. I'm not Joe, am not his friend, probably wouldn't like to be his friend any more than he would want to be my friend, am not related to him, do not know anyone who is related to him, I don't even know anyone who would like to be his friend or anyone who would like to be related to him. But he's been labelled an "irritating little sod" without particular justification, and if I were in his position I'd hope that the handful of people who might disagree would say something, so there you go.

Tens-of-thousandth post, I agree.

He was fine. Bit excitable, possibly didn't think too much before posting, completely harmless. Your average teenager on the internet in the early 2000s.

Very pleased for him with how well he's doing for himself.

Offline cdbearsfan

• I still hate Bono.
  • GM : 03.02.2025
« Reply #36 on: December 19, 2018, 12:20:09 AM »
I'm a bit disappointed that both Dave and Risso have outed themselves As VT splitters.

Offline CpF

« Reply #37 on: December 19, 2018, 05:07:23 AM »
I gave away posting on VT after heaps of posts because it was too addictive for a learner vegetable farmer like me, haha. Now I don't even lurk on VT because of some dodgy cookies that my antivirus dislikes the smell of. Not that they'd be unblockable, just that you wonder why the site allows it to happen.

So long live H&V - and Joe Lolley for Villa maybe, eh? What can be wrong with having a manager and two top players who are maayjor fans of the club?

Offline Ads

• GM : 17.04.2024
« Reply #38 on: December 19, 2018, 06:51:59 AM »
I play football with his mate who he went to UCLAN with.

I don't know if he's a sod or not.

Offline Zouch Villa

• GM : 12.02.2024
« Reply #39 on: December 19, 2018, 08:40:49 AM »
I have never knowingly been on Villa Talk, and before Monday evening, had no idea who Joe Lolley was.

There. I said it.

Offline cdbearsfan

• I still hate Bono.
  • GM : 03.02.2025
« Reply #40 on: December 19, 2018, 09:05:04 AM »
You didn't notice the five goals that he scored/set up against us the other week?

Offline Risso

• GM : 04.03.2025
« Reply #41 on: December 19, 2018, 09:12:29 AM »

Tens-of-thousandth post, I agree.

He was fine. Bit excitable, possibly didn't think too much before posting, completely harmless. Your average teenager on the internet in the early 2000s.

Very pleased for him with how well he's doing for himself.

Yeah, he was a decent lad really, I probably should have added ‘at times’ to my post. I remember when he got his first proper contract at Kiddy, was really chuffed for him. People used to tease him about turning out against Villa, never really expecting it to happen.

Never mind setting up loads and scoring an actual screamer.

Offline PeterWithe

• GM : 12.02.2025
« Reply #42 on: December 19, 2018, 09:34:49 AM »
His family are ST holders at the Sty aren’t they?

I played against Troy Deeney when he was about 16. He was fucking quick.

Offline Marlon From Bearwood

« Reply #43 on: December 19, 2018, 11:14:52 AM »
His family are ST holders at the Sty aren’t they?

I seem to remember reading that Joe’s dad is a Nose and his mom is a Villa ST holder. He always plays like a man possessed against the Noses too, bless him.

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal