collapse collapse

Please donate to help towards the costs of keeping this site going. Thank You.

Follow us on...

Author Topic: Aston Villa vs SHA: Post-Match Thread  (Read 34934 times)

Online Behind Bluenose Lines

• Location: Hanging on in Quiet Desperation During a Global Pandemic
  • GM : 28.06.2024
Re: Aston Villa vs SHA: Post-Match Thread
« Reply #330 on: November 27, 2018, 12:48:11 AM »
Here's a nice (and I think quite amazing) story.

My mom, bless her, passed away on Friday.  That night, my sister had a dream, that we won 4-2.  So my sister and my niece each put a £1 bet on the result, at 70-1.

Mom and Dad both looking down on us.

Sorry for your loss...and happy for your win!

Both of these.

Same here.

And here.

Online OzVilla

• GM : 16.08.2023
« Reply #331 on: November 27, 2018, 05:38:15 AM »
The thoughts of Mr K Dragger from SHA
Booked work off today ......and I don’t even live in Brum anymore.

However, as much as it hurts now (and to be honest for a while), I know we will get our revenge and it will be sweet. Them rubbing our noses in it was a huge mistake.You reap what you sow. I don’t care if it’s a 4am kickoff on a Thursday morning; St Andrews will be a nightmare for them when they come in March. A full on nightmare. I didn’t think there was any room to hate them more but I was wrong.

The filth have set us up for one of those ‘days to remember’ in March. It would have been vociferous without them carrying on, but now the anti has been upped. Thank you filth, see you in March.

SOTv

Bless ;D

Hilarious, those knuckledragging goons cant even sell out at home to us anymore. We're truly blessed to have them we really are.

Offline The Edge

• GM : PCM
« Reply #332 on: November 27, 2018, 08:17:17 AM »
But, but, but, they all live in Birmingham! Mr see you in March sound likes a right dopey see you next Thursday.
They had one arrest in the ground. The guy with the flare after they scored. He was from Bristol.

Offline Lsvilla

• GM : 11.08.2024
« Reply #333 on: November 27, 2018, 08:25:13 AM »
Funniest thing about yesterday was when Whelan nicked the ball as Gardiner was about to kick it back to the keeper.

There was a nose at work today who was still fuming about it. We're cheating bastards apparently.

Does anyone trust Gardner to do the right thing? I fully expected him to shoot, or leather it into the Holte.
Aren’t they the same thing ? I certainly wouldn’t have trusted him to pass it back to Nyland so saw the sense in what Whelan did.

Offline dicedlam

• GM : 11.08.2024
« Reply #334 on: November 27, 2018, 09:38:32 AM »
Twitter has been fucking brilliant this last 24 hours.

Shouldn't laugh, but here's Lee Hendrie responding to a bit of stick from the Sky box.

https://twitter.com/LouuC92/status/1067050487004958720

Very good.

''Just think, if he was a small heath fan he could have done the 4-2 scoreline with one hand''.

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal