collapse collapse

Please donate to help towards the costs of keeping this site going. Thank You.

Follow us on...

Author Topic: Aston Villa v SHA: Pre-match Thread  (Read 42146 times)

Online dave.woodhall

• Location: Treading water in a sea of retarded sexuality and bad poetry.
Re: Aston Villa v SHA: Pre-match Thread
« Reply #30 on: November 18, 2018, 10:14:14 PM »
I seriously doubt it is genuine, but...

How very original...

Offline Brassneck

« Reply #31 on: November 18, 2018, 10:36:24 PM »
Thankfully it can’t be reduced to 2 or 3 syllables, otherwise, it would probably find it’s way in at verse 333 of the very original but equally tedious kumbya chant.

Offline WALTERS WARRIORS

« Reply #32 on: November 18, 2018, 11:02:30 PM »
Bolasie has announced he is fit to start. (Birmingham Mail) And I have no doubt Mcginn-Chester will be ok after more than a week to prepare. A month ago I was concerned. Today we look a different team ....3-0 Abraham-Bolasie-Super John Mcginn 

Offline not3bad

• GM : 15.06.2022
« Reply #33 on: November 18, 2018, 11:46:36 PM »
I am extremely impatient for this match.

Offline robbo1874

« Reply #34 on: November 19, 2018, 08:13:27 AM »
Actually looking forward to this for a change. Can’t see them beating us and think it will be comfortable... 1-1 it is then.

2-0 Villa.

FtF

Offline The Edge

• GM : PCM
« Reply #35 on: November 19, 2018, 09:52:11 AM »
An article in the BM today called "reasons why birmingham city fans love playing villa" It lists a pitch invasion after the Enkelman howler, a Stern John equaliser which sparked "wild celebrations" after their famous draw. And pictures of a grinning Paul Tait who's "still proud" of the fact that he pushed "Andy? Richardson" over the advertisement boards. Jesus wept!  I don't know who's the most sad and pathetic. Small Heath or the Birmingham Mail.
« Last Edit: November 19, 2018, 10:20:48 AM by The Edge »

Offline Andy_Lochhead_in_the_air

• Location: Upton Park....No, Olympic Stadium....No, Aston Park...Yes that's it,Turf Moor.
« Reply #36 on: November 19, 2018, 11:50:43 AM »
If you hear them singing "We are top of the League" on Sunday and wonder why.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/46220337

Football-related arrests in England and Wales have more than halved in the past decade, according to new figures.
Arrests have steadily fallen this century and were down 6% in 2017-18 compared with the previous season.
For the third consecutive year, more Birmingham City fans were arrested last season (95) than any other club in England's top five leagues.

Offline Axl Rose

• GM : 02.04.2022
« Reply #37 on: November 19, 2018, 11:53:59 AM »
An article in the BM today called "reasons why birmingham city fans love playing villa" It lists a pitch invasion after the Enkelman howler, a Stern John equaliser which sparked "wild celebrations" after their famous draw. And pictures of a grinning Paul Tait who's "still proud" of the fact that he pushed "Andy? Richardson" over the advertisement boards. Jesus wept!  I don't know who's the most sad and pathetic. Small Heath or the Birmingham Mail.

Fuck the pair of them. Incredibly sad.

Offline The Edge

• GM : PCM
« Reply #38 on: November 19, 2018, 12:07:51 PM »
If you hear them singing "We are top of the League" on Sunday and wonder why.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/46220337

Football-related arrests in England and Wales have more than halved in the past decade, according to new figures.
Arrests have steadily fallen this century and were down 6% in 2017-18 compared with the previous season.
For the third consecutive year, more Birmingham City fans were arrested last season (95) than any other club in England's top five leagues.
#Newsflash#
Birmingham City centre to be closed on Saturday for the open top bus parade. A fleet of 500 buses carrying 25,000 heroic zulus with around 2 million Small Heathens packed into the city centre.
« Last Edit: November 19, 2018, 12:09:56 PM by The Edge »

Offline Andy_Lochhead_in_the_air

• Location: Upton Park....No, Olympic Stadium....No, Aston Park...Yes that's it,Turf Moor.
« Reply #39 on: November 19, 2018, 12:52:00 PM »
Quotes from the other side. Classy.

We will feckin murder the 6 fingered sister shagging bastards we will over run them Keith has more desire and will in his big toe than them lot of Ville fannys
0 3 blues
Ville will be and are bottle jobs

I was confident, then not so confident and now I’m vaguely confused. I’m just gonna get pissed, batter the smallest villa fan I can find and end the day at a massage parlour to make sure the whole episode has a happy ending irrespective of the result.

Offline Hookeysmith

• GM : 06.02.2025
« Reply #40 on: November 19, 2018, 01:07:40 PM »
Quotes from the other side. Classy.

We will feckin murder the 6 fingered sister shagging bastards we will over run them Keith has more desire and will in his big toe than them lot of Ville fannys
0 3 blues
Ville will be and are bottle jobs

I was confident, then not so confident and now I’m vaguely confused. I’m just gonna get pissed, batter the smallest villa fan I can find and end the day at a massage parlour to make sure the whole episode has a happy ending irrespective of the result.

How can we be 6 fingered sister shagging bastards as well as out of town country gents that do not frequent the hard parts of Birmingham but in fact come from the posh parts.

The only thing I am confident of is that we will be trying to win the game - and on the day that is all I ask for

Offline in exile

• GM : 22.07.2022
« Reply #41 on: November 19, 2018, 02:17:42 PM »
I hate this fixture

Offline CT Villan

« Reply #42 on: November 19, 2018, 02:19:28 PM »

Isn't that a Jasper Carrot quote ?

Offline Rudy Can't Fail

• http://www.heroespredictions.co.uk/pl/
« Reply #43 on: November 19, 2018, 02:34:24 PM »
Having never lived in south-east Birmingham I'm really not that bothered about them. Of course they're annoying with their mental obsession with us. If they could only love their club as much as they hate ours they probably wouldn't be the so irrelevant as they are. They carry the city's name but have done nothing in their history to shine any positive light on it. I dare say we'd have been a lot more successful had we had real city rivals rather than just part-time supporting neighbours of a half-arsed club to measure ourselves against.

At least the Albion give it a go every now and then. As for the game, 3 points are all that matter.
« Last Edit: November 19, 2018, 02:43:52 PM by Rudy Can't Fail »

Offline darren woolley

• GM : 12.12.2024
« Reply #44 on: November 19, 2018, 02:41:43 PM »
2-0 Villa win.

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal