collapse collapse

Please donate to help towards the costs of keeping this site going. Thank You.

Follow us on...

Author Topic: Half Season Tickets now on sale  (Read 989 times)

Offline spangley1812

Half Season Tickets now on sale
« on: November 14, 2018, 06:15:56 PM »
From PRAVDA

Aston Villa half season tickets are on sale now!

Join us for our final 11 regular Sky Bet Championship home matches at Villa Park in what is the start of an exciting new era, and receive two FREE games in the process.

The arrival of new Head Coach Dean Smith and the return of John Terry as one of his assistants alongside Richard O'Kelly has seen attendances rocket again – with Swansea City and Birmingham City having sold out and the Leeds United match also heading for a big gate.
And we'll look to further build on our momentum in 2019, with half season tickets the only way to guarantee a seat for ALL our remaining home matches, that include QPR on New Year's Day, Sheffield United, West Bromwich Albion, Middlesbrough, Derby County, the final match against Norwich City and more.

Two of those matches will be free of charge, with prices beginning at just £180 for 11 fixtures – ensuring savings of £40 compared to buying single match tickets.

Like last year, you can secure your place for the campaign run-in and ensure you get priority on any subsequent home Play-Off semi-final.
As if the two free games and guaranteed place at all remaining home encounters wasn't enough, current season ticket holders who recommend a friend can receive big benefits.

When purchasing a half season ticket, simply supply the season ticket holder's FAN ID and adults will get £50 eCash uploaded to their card by the end of January (£25 O65s, U21s and students/£10 U18s) – which they can spend on refreshments and merchandise around Villa Park on matchday.

There is a price table. map and other stuff that due to my technical shortcomings I cannot add .......sorry

Offline Pat Mustard

Re: Half Season Tickets now on sale
« Reply #1 on: December 14, 2018, 03:51:50 PM »
Anyone else bought a half-season ticket, and has it been delivered yet?  Ordered one a few weeks ago but nothing has arrived as yet - I e-mailed the club and they said it would arrive in good time for Christmas, but still not had anything.

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal