collapse collapse

Please donate to help towards the costs of keeping this site going. Thank You.

Follow us on...

Author Topic: Villa v Rags game  (Read 12064 times)

Offline eamonn

• GM : 26.07.2020
Re: Villa v Rags game
« Reply #45 on: November 07, 2018, 08:05:26 PM »
Isn't Pedersen the player they signed that unwittingly cast examination on their ropey situation vis a vis FFP?

Offline boutrosboutrosgnarly

« Reply #46 on: November 07, 2018, 08:38:23 PM »
This picture is excellent, because it reinforces that with Birmingham City from the very top to the very bottom its all about the Villa.I fucking love it.Long may it continue.

Online The Man With A Stick

« Reply #47 on: November 07, 2018, 09:15:07 PM »
I'd expect nothing less from that sorry little lot.  No doubt he'll feign innocence and claim he didn't know what it meant.

Offline Havencheese

« Reply #48 on: November 07, 2018, 09:41:37 PM »
South Birmingham? Let's be honest here, realistically these small timers  may as well start referring to themselves as North Beoley.

Offline PeterWithesShin

• GM : 17.03.2015
« Reply #49 on: November 07, 2018, 09:49:53 PM »
DEFIANT Blues fans took to the streets in protest against the decision not to allow an open-top bus tour through Birmingham to mark the team’s Carling Cup win.

Despite fans last week claiming thousands would gather for their own unofficial celebration, only around 100 gathered in the city centre’s Victoria Square having walked there in small groups following the civic reception at St Andrew’s yesterday.

They then marched through the streets, chanting: “We’re Birmingham City, we’ll do what we want,” as bewildered shoppers looked on.

They stopped outside Aston Villa FC’s official shop on New Street, where they shouted and swore to workers inside, before heading on through Bullring shopping centre up to the Chinese Quarter and along Hurst Street.

They started to disband after getting lost and failing to find Sherlock Street, where they had planned to end their protest over Birmingham City Council’s decision not to hold a parade due to health and safety reasons.

Andrew Henry, a 21-year-old trainee social worker, of Sheldon, attached a huge Blues flag to the columns of the Council House.

“I know I am speaking on behalf of every Birmingham City FC supporter when I say I am disappointed we didn’t get an open-top bus parade,” he said.

Brendan Anderson, 46, a builder of Bartley Green, who was in Victoria Square with his son Liam, 12, added: “I can’t believe we have been denied this parade, it’s a disgrace.”

Carer Kevin Roberts, aged 45, of Yardley, said: “I think it’s appalling. The official celebration was pathetic It would have been much better to have done something last week. It’s spoilt it for me really. It’s like we never won.”

Offline LeeB

• GM : May, 2014
« Reply #50 on: November 07, 2018, 09:54:32 PM »
*Dr Hibbert chuckle*

Online Louzie0

• UTV: I’m retired, hurrah!
  • GM : 04.03.2025
« Reply #51 on: November 07, 2018, 09:56:19 PM »
That quote never fails to entertain, PWS. :)

Online Louzie0

• UTV: I’m retired, hurrah!
  • GM : 04.03.2025
« Reply #52 on: November 07, 2018, 09:58:23 PM »
South Birmingham? Let's be honest here, realistically these small timers  may as well start referring to themselves as North Beoley.
The Oeley without a Castle.

Offline SoccerHQ

• GM : 19.06.2021
« Reply #53 on: November 08, 2018, 12:46:02 AM »
I wouldn't bother.

Pederson fits in well with the Noses though. He can barely get a word out the thick c***.

Could also be the guy that gets them points deducted as his signing upset the Football league when they were supposed to be embargoed.

Offline Toronto Villa

• GM : 22.07.2024
« Reply #54 on: November 08, 2018, 02:16:19 AM »

Lovely. And I’m pretty sure Dean Smith won’t be popping up any time soon with SOTC flag.

Photoshop?

It was posted by a nose on Twitter. He was very proud of it.

Offline Ads

• GM : 17.04.2024
« Reply #55 on: November 08, 2018, 06:48:33 AM »
Not enough crayon for Photoshop.

Offline JD

• Stay Free
  • GM : 19.01.2025
« Reply #56 on: November 08, 2018, 07:35:36 AM »
If anyone does that there twitter thing I am also informed that one of their players is on there bragging about what he intends to do to Grealish - he seems pissed up but still I hope Jack says hello after banging one in

Can't Villa give that to the ref before kick off, or give it to the FA. It's disgraceful for a pro footballer to be posting this sort of thing.

Offline Duncan Shaw

« Reply #57 on: November 08, 2018, 10:42:30 AM »
I'm not bothered by it, but for anyone who is they could find it and retweet the video to the FA.  Surely if they are looking into James McLean (again!) they could take a look.

Online kippaxvilla2

« Reply #58 on: November 08, 2018, 10:47:41 AM »
I define the difference between us and them as follows;  If they beat us, there are 8 page pullout specials, requests for open top buses and quite frankly you don't hear the end of it for months.  Then they will put the victory onto a commemorative bollock badge in years to come.  If we beat them, I literally have a quiet smile of relief and satisfaction, never ever rub their noses in it and simply move onto the next fixture.  I was more annoyed that we lost at Fulham the week after we beat them last time than I was happy at beating them.

Offline Behind Bluenose Lines

• Location: Hanging on in Quiet Desperation During a Global Pandemic
  • GM : 28.06.2024
« Reply #59 on: November 08, 2018, 12:49:43 PM »

I note Beoley is near somewhere called Holt End. Is this what they mean when they want to "take it" ??
« Last Edit: November 08, 2018, 12:54:46 PM by Behind Bluenose Lines »

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal